It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of people disappear every year

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

ET Connection to Missing Persons?

Tony Dodd is a former British police officer turned UFO researcher. He believes that human mutilations are occurring on a large scale, and that many of the thousands of unexplained and unresolved disappearances which take place each year may be accounted for by the extra-terrestrials. In his book, Alien Investigator, he describes how he and other researchers encountered strong pressure from above whenever they attempted to probe too deeply into cases of human mutilation victims. Dodd believes that those in the ultimate positions of power know perfectly well what is going on but, perhaps because they have made some sinister compact with the aliens, choose to cover it up.

If it’s true that aliens are excising parts of our bodies, what exactly are they doing with them? One clue lies in the testimony of Myrna Hansen, who claimed she had been abducted by aliens. Under hypnosis, she recalled being taken to an underground base - believed to be in Dulce, New Mexico – where she saw scores of human and animal body parts preserved in liquid-filled vats. Hansen believed the aliens were attempting to produce genetically-mixed creatures – hybrids – by mingling alien DNA with that from Earth-based creatures.

The possibility that humans are being mutilated by aliens is one of the most frightening speculations ever to emerge from UFO research. We can only hope, in this case, that the sceptics are right.

Above quote taken from www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

1953, at least 10 more crashed discs were recovered along with 26 dead and 4 live aliens.
Of the 10, 4 were found in Arizona, 2 in Texas, 1 in New Mexico, 1 in Louisiana, 1 in Montana and 1 in South Africa. There were hundreds of sightings. In 1953 astronomers discovered large

objects in space, which were moving toward Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high orbit around Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. Project Sigma, and a new project, Plato, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with alien beings from another planet. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. In the meantime a race of human looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government. This alien group warned us against the aliens that were orbiting the Equator and offered to help us with our spiritual development. They demanded that we dismantled and destroy our nuclear weapons as the major condition. They refused to exchange technology citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the technology that we then possessed. They believed that we would use any new technology to destroy each other. This race stated that we were on a path of self destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop polluting the Earth, stop raping the Earth’s natural resources and learn to live in harmony. These terms were meet with extreme suspicion, specially the major condition of nuclear disarmament. It was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in the face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history to help with the decision. Nuclear disarmament was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States. The overtures were rejected. Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. This led to a second landing at Edwards Air Force Base. The historical event had been planned in advance and details of the treaty had been agreed upon. Eisenhower arranged to be in Palm Springs on vacation. On the appointed day the President was spirited away to the base and the excuse was given to the press that he was visiting a dentist. President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty between the Alien Nation and the United States of America was signed. We then received our first Alien Ambassador from outer space. His name and title was His "Omnipotent Highness Krlll", pronounced Krill. In the American tradition of distain for royal titles he was secretly called "Original Hostage Krlll". You should know that the Alien flag is known as the "Trilateral Insignia". It is displayed on their craft and worn on their uniforms. Both of these landings and the second meeting were filmed. The films exist today.

Above article taken from this site: www.empereur.com...

Go back a couple hundred years to the coast of Africa where slave traders would pay big bucks to people that "caught" future slaves?

Well maybe some "others" have crossed the oceans of space to round some of us up for a late night snack or free labor?

Sounds preposterous but then again two hundred years ago telling someone their descendants would be flying half way around the globe in a silver bird would have sounded far fetched too.

Not sure what I believe at this point.

Yes I know of two people that went missing.

A married couple about 20 years ago began a road trip from Missouri and made it as far as far as the Nevada/Arizon Border then vanished. I didn't know them but my neighbor did. Their car as well as their bodies were never found. My neighbor says they were not the kind that would have picked up strangers and they had their car checked out before the trip. They had no house or kids so maybe they just "ran away" but they did have friends (my girlfriend / neighbor was one of them) that never heard from them again.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Alien Abduction may be one part of it. Who knows.

As to your other story: Its funny how almost everybody at least knows somebody who knows someone who dissappeared without a trace.

The boss of a friend of mine is said to have lost his wife at a gas-station. He was waiting in the car, his wife went in to pay...and was never seen again. Neither did the clerk see her coming in.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I'm not saying I believe that however I'm not dismissing it either.

Where there's smoke, there's fire..........and there's a lot of smoke on this issue.

Too many people have reported, underground "installations", UFO's with body parts, etc.

I don't want to believe every story out there but a proud heart and closedd mind gathers no knowledge.

If you totally dismiss an idea then you close yourself off from the possiblities and I've learned living many years on this ball of dirt that what seems "impossible" one decade can be "possible" the next.

Humans as food or slave labor? Well we do it to the rest of the inhabitants on this planet that we consider "beneath" our intellegence. Why not turn around fair play?

Aliens could include from outside our planet as well as different dimensions or even paralle universes.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No one ever really knows what happens to any missing person. I live in Columbus Ohio I went down on campus today with my sister and she told this story about a kid who went missing from a bar. It was really weird to see and be so close to a building where some body went missing.There was a video of him entering the bar but not living.No sign of nothing.No blood his credit cards have been unused. Its been over 3 years now and nothing yet. I would just like to know how is this possible.No sign. No evidence and I mean its a college campus tons of people outside and around those bars and no one seen anything. How is that possible...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I deff think that its more than probable that people are being taken by the US Government in CoOps with the Aliens for genetic testing, mutations, etc. Dulce is reported to have thousands of mutated people in cages inside. I wouldnt be surprised if it was kept hush hush to avoid rising suspicion.

Also, if we buy into the idea that Alien Species (ie reptillians) can disguise themselves as us- then reassimilate into their dimension when they are through--- it would make sense that people report them missing.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was just going to read this thread without replying since I clicked accidentally (time for a new mouse), but I seem to be on a synchronicity stream lately so I figured, why not?

Two days ago a friend and I were talking about a woman who disappeared from our town years ago. The conversation was about her simply vanishing, with mysterious circumstances.

My friend then steers the conversation to a CD set he got, asking me to check it out. I asked the nature of the content, he told me ``some guy claims he found the way to jump between parallel dimensions in a controlled way``. My first reaction was, ``um, yeah, ok``.

I came to ATS today, did a search for `Quantum jumping`, the name of the CD set, and found a recent thread about it. I made a quick reply about 7 hours ago

I went to check the post for an update and that`s when I accidentally clicked this one, and found your suggestion of the possibility of parallel universes.

It was all just a bit coincidental not to mention.

edited for typos

[edit on 14-6-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is a great thread Sky , Thank You for some thought provoking reading. To me the most interesting cases are the ones when people vanish in thin air as in reality switching because I had or well have experienced a similar case but the other way around .

For me its 2 buildings in my town that I swear appeared over night on 2 different ocasions (I even had a talk with my friend about one of them as he also found it wierd that he never noticed it before).

One of those buildings is on my the way to my favorite shopping center . There is only one decent road towards that shopping center and I drive it every few days , and there is NO WAY for me not to see a big ass building beeing build for months (its a big cable company building with a small hotel near it) . I swear one day I just stopped my car got out and looked in awe at a building that was not there a few days ago . I tried to inquire about it here and there and people say they saw it beeing build but I swear I didnt. I know people sometimes miss out stuff but come one this is one big ass building..

The other one is a smaller apartment building on my way to my other house in the same town. One day I just saw it there on a small hill , before that I could swear there was nothing there . After looking like a small idiot about asking arround about the big ass building I left this observation out and didnt speak about it with anybody.

Untill one day myself and my good friend are standing smoking cigs in the woods across the street waiting for his girlfriend to show up , he looks up and ask me "Hey have you ever noticed that building in fron of us , I cant recall it ever beeing build " . So we started talking but we never managed to figure this out.

So there you go , maybe its not somethign dissapearing but its a similar case.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's another interesting story to go along with disappearances and please follow the link to see the picture of this couple. The guy is not small, and even a knife/gun toting assailant I am sure this guy could've brought down easily as he was very built. Here is a snippet. This happened in Philly when I lived there. There were no shootings downtown on this night, it was just a regular evening.This one still baffles me as I was yards away when this couple supposedly disappeared and was astounded to find out they went missing about the time I was only several feet away from them! I never saw them however.
snippet:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2005)
In more than a month since a couple vanished after a night out, their cell phones have not been dialed, their credit cards have not been used and the pickup truck they were driving has not been found.

People who visit the city's nightlife spots are reminded by ubiquitous fliers that Richard Petrone and Danielle Imbo have been missing since Feb. 19. A Web site dedicated to Imbo, of Mount Laurel, N.J., is rife with speculation about what happened, a billboard on Interstate 95 gives details and relatives have pleaded for help on national television.

link to story:
cbs5.com...

The thing that gets me here, is by all accounts, the time they were said to have left the bar; I was right on that street and would've noticed this guy at the least, because he would've stuck out he looked bigger than the bouncers at the bar. I never saw him and I was looking right at the bar because Hubby and I were contemplating going into the bar and getting a drink, but I was tired and wanted to go home!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
Wow..slipping through space time into another dimension. Let's take this one step farther. if people are disappearing to whatever space-time-dimension, then shouldn't at least some people be showing up with not past history in this universe? oh yes, john titor..well anybody else? Seems like we wouldn't know about them as they would probably end up in Psychiatric or military institutions.
So I wonder which has a greater probability of happening..Alien abduction or Slipping off into another dimension?

WOW
never thought about that!!!
Plus mabye some members on
ATS
are from other worlds
SERIOUSLY

On the second question this may surprise some people but i think that sliping of into another dimension is more propeble

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I certainly wouldnt laugh at the previous comment

My grandmother used to say some people are swallowed by the Earth, loses something in the translation, but basically the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Thanks for sharing that. This has happened to me before, with a building appearing that had not been there a week before. The building was so huge that it would be impossible to build within a week.

So I asked around as to when that building was built and was told that its been around for many years.

However, in my world, the building was not there because at the exact place the building now was, I had sat at a park bench many times before.

So maybe its some parallel-universes thing going on.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think time-slip is a good reason why. I think it happens more than we think it does. Also, look at Bermuda Triangle. Bermuda Triangle could have portals to other dimensions.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I find your experience very interesting Sky,

And it got me to thinking, if in the "universe" you inhabit now, where in the past you sat at that park bench, and the building was not there, but is now, well if in this later time this Universe with the building present, have you ever tried to dig/trawl for photo's or any reports of the park or documents to show that.

What i am very ineterested in is could the "Photo/Document" showing no building at the time, exist now at the same time as proof such as plans or Photo's of the building existing within the same time frame of the "Universe" as such as you inhabit now.

Any Mystic, deep meditator or deep truth seeker will understand time is not as it appears, in many differant ways, both subjectively, and also "out there" as such in the shared consciousness.

So I find it very intriquing if both could exist at the same time, that is Photo's and such like, and if you yourself as the observer looked at one, then the other what effect if any that would have on the current "universe" you experience, or even upon the documents at that time of observation.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Now thats one deep question.

I cant answer it though because this stuff happens to me when least expected (I cant "will" it).

But answering that question may reveal some very new insights on why certain people are convinced of things that "dont exist" for others (see 9/11 for example).

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

In more than a month since a couple vanished after a night out, their cell phones have not been dialed, their credit cards have not been used and the pickup truck they were driving has not been found.

And no news of them ever since?

The fact that their cell phone has not been dialed is odd and would indicate a supernatural reality-shift rather than a crime.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awebb82608
No one ever really knows what happens to any missing person. I live in Columbus Ohio I went down on campus today with my sister and she told this story about a kid who went missing from a bar. It was really weird to see and be so close to a building where some body went missing.There was a video of him entering the bar but not living.No sign of nothing.No blood his credit cards have been unused. Its been over 3 years now and nothing yet. I would just like to know how is this possible.No sign. No evidence and I mean its a college campus tons of people outside and around those bars and no one seen anything. How is that possible...

Awesome. Another one. There are so many of these "he just went in a building" or "left a building" or went around the corner and was never seen again.

Something tells me there is stuff going on my teachers at school failed to mention.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I believe a number of the missing are criminals that got caught in the act.

This is true in rural areas of the US but can happen in cities to.

I have had cops tell me that the first thing they check about a missing male between 16 and 40 is his criminal record.
if the person has a record for thieft or burgery and no job they check his house for stolen property and if they find stolen property they do not search farther.

In many rural areas homeowner my just shoot thieves and bury them.
or with burgers just shoot them roll them in a blanket and take them in the hills and bury them deep.
There is little chance of a hassle from the LEOs if they never know what happened to the thief.
But if you shoot a thief and the cops clear you as a legal shooting you could still be sued by the thief's family

If the criminal gets caught stealing from a drug dealer you can make book on him getting buried in the woods.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The numbers don't add up- i don't believe that figure. 10,000,000.

So what they saying is since 2004 half the U.S Population has gone missing???? you would have family members and friends missing. we all will. The average couple knows at least 200 people. (Put together wedding plans and you'll see).

Divide that into the population of 300Mill – you get that you know 1 in every 1,5Million people. Which now would mean (On an Average) over the last 15 years. You should have about 6-7 people of who YOU KNOW-Friends or Family that have DISAPEARED.

NOT.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

interesting... but I do want to point out that Steve Fossett did not disappear, or so we are told...
DNA provides evidence of Fossett's corpse

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join