It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panasonic computer wall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This has to be the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The wall must be the coolest future technology that exists on this planet,

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Herro? me love u long time -_-

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of the wall in McFlys house in Back to the Future 2..or was it 3? Anyway, cool technology...lots of possible aps for it...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well the wall was really cool. But there wasn't realy any new technology envolved. It was just a really huge touch screen with some ok software.

The piano and basketball thing, well, you can do that with a crappy standard web cam, and some software that is avalible. You can play basketball without even touching anything, it will just sense your hands.

Still cool though!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Reminds me of the wall in McFlys house in Back to the Future 2..or was it 3? Anyway, cool technology...lots of possible aps for it...

F.Y.I. It was Back To The Future 2.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It actually looks pretty annoying to use. Very cool, though.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
can you imagine using this for what the internet was really designed for

would be a bit of a bugger though when you check your emails, i some time get fifty a day, imagine the exercise you'll get walking back and forward to open each screen.

And with the children playing on the tv screen them selves will this not bugger their eyes, also panasonic obviously missed out the chocolate covered hands that some children have on the tv screen !!

Wee Mad Mental

new topics

top topics

join