It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard Man Attacks Minivan (SHOCKING DAMAGE PHOTOS!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dixie Rawson of Bishopville sent WIS News 10 an e-mail about a big surprise she got at her home Thursday morning. "The whole front half of our van is chewed up. There are bite marks right through the front grill. Both sides of the van above the wheel wells were bitten and the metal is bent like a piece of paper."

www.wistv.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

"I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't believe it," says Bob Rawson. He looks down at the blood and claw marks on his van. "He literally bit, you can feel where he bit straight through here."

Blood and claw marks? Take a DNA sample and you know what it is!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sorry, but I personaly find the whole "reptilian people" idea a little out there...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
OMG, this HAS to be a lizard man!

=======================================
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by icblue

"I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't believe it," says Bob Rawson. He looks down at the blood and claw marks on his van. "He literally bit, you can feel where he bit straight through here."

They are, it says in a month they get results. Which was a month ago. So there should be results now?

I don't know how they came to the conclusion it may be the lizard man rumored around their town. I mean it could be any number of animals right? Or even humans?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It appears that is precisely what they have done.

Update:
Alert WIS News 10 viewers asked about the blood found on the Rawson's van. Authorities tell us they've extracted a sample - sending it off for DNA analysis. It could be a month before those results come back.

Source

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Indeed, and even if it comes back indicating reptilian..who says it's not a hoax done by a human who destroys the car and then spills some "Gecko" blood on it?? Wait 'n see

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have to chuckle at those who are so very sure there are no reptilian being, no extraterrestrials or their spacecraft. It gives us who know otherwise, some sense of advantage and preparedness for what is coming.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
omg this post has nothing to do with the reptilian people. These people are country folk, what there talking about is some mutated comic book crocodile/dinosaur.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

They are, it says in a month they get results. Which was a month ago. So there should be results now?

I don't know how they came to the conclusion it may be the lizard man rumored around their town. I mean it could be any number of animals right? Or even humans?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Great bump Phoenix! I talked with an old country fellow pulling his canoe to shore in the midst of a large swamp off the PeeDee River in SC. He hadn't had much luck fishing and he had a rifle. When asked if that was for the lizard man or if he had seen the lizard man his reply was a simple no.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I listened to a c2c show about this on march 6th 2008, they had witnesses phone in, and the old sheriff who dealt with the original case in the area 20 years ago,

It was an interesting show if you can listen to it, from what was being said, there is a ton of evidence about this creature, they say it has never hurt a human, but hates cars and attacks them as you saw in the story,

I downloaded the show on Mininova you can find almost all the shows on there add free,

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Californian crew thinks lizard man may be bigfoot"

www.wistv.com...

Its pretty odd a bigfoot attacking a car but it is certainly leaving bigfoot tracks. It could also be a bear, and fake tracks. Bears have been known to tear up cars for those fastfood cartons and scraps you throw in the back.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I had 2 cars chewed up and it looked JUST LIKE that and it was no lizard man, it was done by 2 dogs.
One was a German Shepard and the other one was a pug dog.
We caught them on video. Me and the local cops of Park City Utah set up the video camera after 2 weeks of having no real idea what was happening to the cars.....we thought maybe it was a mnt lion or something.....
The owner had to pay 1200 dollars in car repairs to fix me cars. I have photos of the damage.
The dogs owner ended up being the lady upstairs from me, and rented me her basement apartment.

My car looked JUST LIKE this so called 'lizard man car damage' I do not buy into this story for a second.
They bent metal, dented metal, and punched HOLES in metal with their teeth. They tore out the hard black plastic wheelwell covers...they ATE my GASCAP right out of where it was screwed in AFTER bending and destroying the gascap METAL cover...........
The dogs chewed holes and long teeth gouges all around the wheel wells and ANYWHERE they could get a bite on it...they ATE the side mirrors!!!!!
........EXACTLY the same as described in the article......EXACTLY THE SAME DAMAGE....

The next door neighbors had a harley davidson chewed up by the car eating dogs as well, and the dogs owner was forced to FINALLY fence them in her yard as the harley repairs were off the charts expensive. The handlebar grips and the leather seat were much easier for the dogs to eat than the chrome but you would be AMAZED to see what the dogs did to the tailpipe & kickstand and handlebars with their teeth.

So I am AN EXPERT on this issue....................

NOT LIZARD-MAN but DOGS DID THAT.
End of story.
woof woof

[edit on 6-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting post here gmac!

I have seen photos of cars mangled and destroyed when the owner has left food in them and a bear has been at it to get the food...

This looks totally different. Not saying it's a Lizard Man, but it sure looks pretty darn bizarre...I can't imagine ANY animal doing this kind of damage to the area of the car like is shown. What would be the point? Unless there was food in the engine and they tried to get at it...

Perhaps the antifreeze smell? They say it's appealing to dogs and cats. But I can't see any animal spending the time it would take to do that damage, except maybe a raccoon?

I am thinking it's a raccoon, why it would do this I have no clue, but a raccoon after the antifreeze would be my guess. Or a dog like the post above this one said!

Keep us posted of the DNA results, although the MSM has a short money driven mentality and probably won't show it if it's conclusively a normal animal. No big headlines in that!

[edit on 6-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am telling ya..............

DOGS DID IT.

Not a doubt in the world........D O G S

No CLUE WHY they do this but they DO IT.
Not ALL dogs do this, but SOME dogs decide to chew the crap out of cars.
Maybe its a mental disorder like a dogs version of bi polar.

DOGS DO THIS, AND DOGS DID IT TO HER CAR.

Not Lizard man

[edit on 6-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

LOL ok RiverGoddess I certainly believe ya then if you've seen dog damage before

That's ridiculous though, that's one K-9 in need of the Dog Whisperer for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't doubt you RG but another animal that could do this is a hog. A hog on the other hand should leave tracks. OK dogs.

Roper

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Neat post

Insurance is DEFINITELY not paying for THAT! Mothra and bigfoot yes (depending on your individual policy that is), but not lizardman (it even explicitly states this).

Poor people, going to have to foot the bill on their own dime

Seriously though, wth caused that? I am not willing to believe lizard man did it, that is until other explanations can be ruled out..

DOGS? am I missing something here? Dogs ca tear up sumthin fierce, but DID YOU SEE THE GASH IN DA HOOD? Why are y'all trusting that RG is a dog damage expert?

Can you post the photos and if possible the video, that would be neat to see. And what got into the dogs for them to do that?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I don't suppose you still have the video, or a few pictures or still to make a compariosn?
Speaking personally, I can't speak for the car in the picture, but I've seen some really wild damage done to vehiicles by animals. So while the possibility remains that it was a mundane animal that made the damage, I'll put more faith in it. Besides, even if the DNA comes back conclusive as a mundane critter, folk's'll still claim a coverup.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yes I'd like to see the pictures at least (not that I don't believe rivergoddess, but I have skeptical moments)

I would say, just by the images of the car in question, that it was caused by a bear. Course I don't know if they have bears in S.C., maybe though, unless its a large city not bordered by rural land... Bears can do some nasty stuff to cars, they basically open them up like tin cans, looking for goodies.

Like this one time, at yosemite (not at band camp), friends car forgot to take toothpaste from the trunk, well it must have been pretty tasty smelling, because the next morning, no more toothpaste, no more trunk and no more quarterpanels either!

Like this video, Attack of the killer black bear, poor people!

[edit on 6-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

<<   2  3 >>

join