It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does NAMBLA always pop up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Astro, you and your freind play nice, ok? And I like most of these responses, they good, not as much "you go to hell" or "Die jew!" as in the religon forum. Anyways.....

Well, why should straights marry when there are more straight pedophiles than gay? According to people who use gay pedophilia as an arguement, then all marrige should be banned.

Then, polygamy, well, I don't see any problem. Hell, in the past it made sense. A woman might have 6-8 kids, and one man may not be able to support that, so another man was brought in, or another woman was brought in if the wife couldn't take care of all the kids at one time.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Then, polygamy, well, I don't see any problem. Hell, in the past it made sense. A woman might have 6-8 kids, and one man may not be able to support that, so another man was brought in, or another woman was brought in if the wife couldn't take care of all the kids at one time.

Yes thats why its not around anymore it doesnt make sense in the PRESENT. You can talk about the past all you want bunny man but you got to realize that a lot has changed since polygamy is acceptable. God knows what type of uproar womens rights groups would throw up if you publicly declared a love for polygamy. Plus it undermines the fundamental concept of marriage being a bond between two people who love each other, not a bunch of people who at least like each other but still fill the world up with offspring that usually end up being crackpots and fill up ATS with crappy threads, wait that sounds familiar, almost like....YOU

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, my bunny has a mean streak 20 miles wide, he has sharp pointy bunny teeth.

Anyways, it still makes sense in the present. Famalies still have 6-8 kids, just not as many famalies.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a straight pedophile.

Are you saying all pedophiles are gay?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Seems that way i guess

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hey, my bunny has a mean streak 20 miles wide, he has sharp pointy bunny teeth.

Anyways, it still makes sense in the present. Famalies still have 6-8 kids, just not as many famalies.

Great Comback. Bravo.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
HOLY SH1T!!! I just typed NAMBLA into a search engine and I had no idea that there was such a thing that is made so public. Sick, sick world!

Be carefull... that keyword is undoubtly flagged by law enforcement agencies... its about the sickest organization I've ever heard of. But I do think that there is a difference between child molestation and modern "Will and Grace" gay.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

No, see you're lumping all this into a two sided argument. Gay or straight and then adding the others. Its not a question of gay or straight. Its a question of levels of deviance. Some levels of deviance exist in what you would term straight relationships..ie..fetishes, violence, and restraint but soon , for those who crave to be out there doing something that isn't accepted as the norm, they take another step up the ladder. So now that they have normalized into sex with their brand of fetish, all of the sudden its boring so they look outside their sex and some even look outside their species for crying out loud. (I'd love to know where PETA stands on that one.) Once this is accpeted, its boring too....so they think why don't we use kids ...or why don't we murder while in the act of sex?...or why don't I mutilate myself in the act of sex?...

For these people, homosexuality is but a bus stop on a long and disgusting road of demented lack of self-control. So, when you equate gay and straight on the same heading, you're really taking it out of contextual perception.

Does my view come from a religious point of view? Hardly. Go ask any medical professional who isn't scared #less of being sued over it if oral or anal sex is healthy. Let me know what he tells you. Sure, straight people(as you term them) practice both as well but its a step of deviant behavior with plenty of evidence telling us its not healthy and humans were never sexually designed by nature for it. The desire to things that are inherently unhealthy and just all out wrong is a flaw in the human genetic code that we've had to live with since our species began. Its not going away.

What I fear of accpetance of homosexuality is this. Once its accepted as the norm, it becomes boring. Where do these people look for excitment next? I think we're already seeing it on the horizon and you may laugh at the idea of pediphile's rights now but 40 years ago people were laughing at the idea that there would ever be gays rights too.

Now, here come the personal slurs toward me and the rampant denials and quirky little "out of the box" sayings that I expect so please, don't hold back. But, reading what I just wrote, you know its true. You know how your mind works as you begin realize that we've all known this all along but no one dares to say it.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
wow astro, you have a stunning insight into the gay mind...i wonder, besides thin air, where did you gather such a fictional account of how the gay mind works? to be able to know with such accuracy how every gay person in america thinks is quite an accomplishment...and considering your obvious disgust for all things gay, i'm really curious to know how you've drawn these conclusions without the proper scientific research that i think would be required to come up with such a theory.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by enomus
wow astro, you have a stunning insight into the gay mind...i wonder, besides thin air, where did you gather such a fictional account of how the gay mind works? to be able to know with such accuracy how every gay person in america thinks is quite an accomplishment...and considering your obvious disgust for all things gay, i'm really curious to know how you've drawn these conclusions without the proper scientific research that i think would be required to come up with such a theory.

See, its not the gay mind..its the human mind. You tend to want to label people professing to be gay as a separate species..but they are not. My dicussion of my views isn't out of hate or disgust but merely a scientific curiosity based upon deviant behavior patterens within the entire human race. Labeling oneself as gay doesn't ammend nor exclude anyone from being subject to these desires to deviat into these sexual practices.

The same way lables are used to alienate those who have differing opinions, lables cannot be use to exclude or excuse one from these behavior patterns by simply saying, "yeah, I know the anus is meant to be a one way door..but I'm gay so it's okay" and expecting a doctor treating one for ailments associated with this behavior to give advice any different than he would to a hetero-female whos being treated for the same ailment.

The term "Gay" is nothing more than what every other human on earth looks for, an excuse to exclude ourselves from the rules of morality when it suits our needs, wants, or desires. I don't hold myself above this either as I feel none of us can but in the end, its all only words. Words to justify actions that without words wouldn't be accepted.

How I arrived at this philosophy, I cannot begin to explain because it requires a 3 deminsional thinking that your emotional defenses will not allow on this topic. Hell, you probably not understood a word I written in its proper context. All you see is an attack on gays as if they are separate from the rest of humanity for some reason. I am guilty of one thing and thats using logic and reason in the mudpit. Something I've found doesn't jive all too often here where raw emotion rules.

I've started a thread in the Medical Conspiracy forum which will hopefully draw a little more insight than emotional rantings so feel free to check it out and leave your opinion. It has more to do with total human sexual deviation than just homosexuality but you can add a sidenote to it if you wish.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow, astro, didn't know you were a psychic. Hell, I can't even read my own mind half the time. Anyways, yes, being gay is so perverted and deviant, almost as much as, wait, it isn't perverted or deviant.

Why is it deviant/perverted? Why is a fetish perverted? Because you say so? Or because society says so? Well, society said it was wrong and perverted for a white person to want a black person, but then the KKK and other christian/republican groups went away.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Okay Okay, people stop freaking out! You deviant little rats. I was just filling a boring day by stirring the pot. Its good to mix things up everynow and then. So, after reading post on the other gay thread, Bout Time has me craving Cheesecake so I'm outta here. I hope no one's blood pressure hit critical and you all took it as light-hearted conversation. I'll duck out of your thread. Its kinda gay anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'll summarize this thread...

blah blah blah, Gay, Catholic, Nambla Sucks.

lets all go home

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now its getting interesting

I am just courious astro are you saying that male-female oral or anal sex should not be allowed either, after all its just a step on the road to total perversion, right?

This would make me and my wife "public enemies number one and two"

This is the same arguement the government uses to keep pot illegal and I dont buy that either.

Lets see if Oral and anal is out, how about doggie style?How about a handjob? Would that just be a misdimeaner? ANY sex that is not JUST for procreation is unnatural if you think about it.

Where do you draw the line? And who made you the judge of normal vs abnormal sex?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Astro, pumpkin pie is better, less fat in it. Also, to agent, my bunny will jump 10 feet and tear your throat out if you make it mad, so don't make fun of him, he gets veeery angry, and you don't want him to get angry.

Anyways, again to Astro, nice to see you stirring the pot and all, but hey, if you are psychic, what are the ohio lottery numbers this week?

And back to the topic. I see good arguements, and most swing my way. Basically they bring up NAMBLA for the same reason I bring up Father McGrady "blessing" little alter boys. It hurts the other sides credibility.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join