It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, no one can say for sure but I really think that there is going to be lots of world wide disasters from planet Nibiru entering into our solar system and disrupting our planet in many different ways (geologically and atmospherically to name a few).

Now the reason I believe this is because by not even trying to look for these connections I have ran across them.

1. Large amounts of Abductees reporting that the Aliens are projecting pictures in their head of lots and lots of different types of world wide natural disasters occurring simultaneously. The Bible predicts this occurring also.

2. Sumiran tablets have recorded this "planet X" or "Nibiru" which has a very elliptical orbit of like 3400 years.

3. Scientific data offered by NASA indicates there is something massive moving into our solar system and is already having an effect on Earth and the rest of the planets.

4. Something very massive moving into our solar system would have the effect that of what these predictions are saying would happen.

So, I come to the conclusion that there is a good possibility that something very massive is moving into our solar system and its going to get to its closest point to us and have its full effect on our planet on 2012.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

i agree

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Nothing will happen in 2012. I have a calendar at home that ends on August 31 2008, any ideas as to what might happen? The end of the world, aliens, planet X, C'mon give me some ideas!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
since we'd be at the highest speed our solar system EVER gets to during its path around the center of the galaxy..
AND be surrounded by the MOST radiation and material, coming through the exact galactic plane..

It's something worth witnessing.
and you cant really say that it will be exactly like any other year where we WEREN'T passing through the most highly charged and densely packed area of our galaxy.

for my personal view on experiencing first hand the genetic change that is spreading more rapidly as we travel towards the peak of this transcendence
click here - www.abovetopsecret.com...'

in order for
it's not one moment where all this happens.. it all BUILDS UP to that moment.. then gradually tapers off.

in order to have a change in conciousness, the machine that produces the conciousness needs to change, and this machine is the human body.. most importantly, it's brain and nervous system.

the change wont be this big "pop" ok there you go..
it's a gradual change.

full with peeling skin layer after skin layer..
new nervous system growing into place causes crawling feelings under your skin...
growing feeling in your skull...
fibrous filaments that reorganize your chromosomes
hexagonal micro-glitter and cubes that orchestrate it all.

it's made to look horrifying in the news..
but it's anything but, once you get used to it, and past the bible thumpers that think it's "the devil".. laaawl.

people are just chicken-chit.

but.. you already knew that.

-
-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
IF something is going to happen in 2012, weather it be NWO, catastrophic natural disasters, global contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, Planet X, whatever it may be... what exactly are we suppose to do other than wait it out and let it slap us in the face? How could we possible prepare for something like this? In the end, couldn't this all be another Y2K?

We're going to sit and wait unless NASA or someone knows something we don't and informs us before hand.

I don't buy into the whole thing but I also don't deny that anything could happen. This has really interested me lately and I've been up late for many nights throughout the past few months looking into and other things.

It is kind of weird that so many things connect back to 2012...

I don't really know what to make of it all.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by themishything

i doubt anything will happen. it's stupid how everyone freaks cuz some ancient mayan predictions says we'll all die in 2012. i do think that some day the world will end, but not in 2012.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen I cannot beleive this crap is still going on, 2012 nibiru is a lie, we would have already saw it if true and the government would try to protect earth, don't see them doing anything unless ultra-secret.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but 2012 will be another Y2K. So go stock up on batteries, water, and first aid kits. You have a responsibility as a consumer to buy into this and make the rich richer with 2012. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i've studied this, and the mayan calendar doesnt END on december 21 2012, it just restarts, like the odometor of your car its not the end of time, just the end of an era

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
You say everything is going to happen in the USA. What about other country's.

Business as usual...

Why does everyone forget that the Mayan Calendar is merely ending a cycle? Just like our yearly calendar, the world does not end at the 'end' of the year... we merely flip the page to next years calender and the cycle starts again...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingNutEEBesides, if they were all so knowledgeable and advanced, what happened to them? They didn't have advanced technology; there's no remnants. Just big stone buildings.

They packed everything up and took it with them on the spaceships that brought them here...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hey, think about it.. if we someow did get contacted by 'aliens' the U.S. goverment (or any other goverment for that matter) would know about it first, with all there immensely powerful sound radio equipment. And would they ever tell the public: No. That would-of course be measured as a huge mistake. So we wouldnt know about it until the 'aliens' (apperently) land on earth. But even so.. they would probaly cover that up too. Before the public find out. Just like the so-called roswell conspiracy, but on a grander scale. As for it actually happening, apperently 'they' (the mayans or whatever you call them) predicted that the exact same thing would happen in 2004. But did it? How the heck should I know!? All I do know is.. I shouldnt beleive such ridiculous news theorys...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im about to make a prediction that will come true, you heard it hear first.

In 2012 the following will happen 100%:

We will all be able to laugh at all the 2012 Doomsday people

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
2012 is simply a date. just as 2000 was just a date.. and how many people thought something major was going to happen then? If we keep believing something horrible will happen in dec. of 2012, then something might happen. Our thoughts are what create our futures.

I just dont understand why so many people believe these stories from prophecies and ancient civilizations when no one says anything about major events until after it happens. If all these prophecies said these huge events such as world war 3, tidal waves, etc were going to happen, why didnt anyone say anything about it before they happened? anyone can say a prophecy was about a particular event. Those predictions are so open ended they could be about anything really.

Just dont believe everything you read or hear. We live in a world of imagination and we want to have an answer for everything, so were willing to believe whatever we are told.

Find your own opinion without outside influences, and live your life off of that. Not what everyone else wants you to think.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You know all those people who made money from the Y2k theme from books, lectures, ect., are the same people who are making money from the 2012 theme. Think!

It's all about the Money!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Like most things you read in the web, 2012 is just another day, nothing more, everyone likes the idea of aliens and little green, or grey men from another world. well truth be known, that if there were such things, I'm sure those aliens would be smart enough to keep a clean birth of space between us and our planet, with all the fighting, and wars, if I were from another world, and could fly to in place in the Galaxy that my space craft could take me. Earth would be on the bottom of a pretty long list of places to visit.

If there was a way for all the global communities to work together on its world problems with out blowing up, or killing each other and we could maintain that peace for longer then a few hundred years then perhaps. But presently don’t hold your breath.

Aside from the year 2012, gas might be a hell of a lot cheaper, and the unemployment rate might be a little higher, but aside from that there will still be people fighting over land, and wars, and terrorist blowing things up, and people dying because someone wants someone else to pay for their misery in their part of the world or their life, but aside from that is there are aliens I know they are smart enough to avoid the people of this planet is they are not only technological advanced but also smart about not coming here. Maybe they take a few of us with them since we are taller and stronger, they can cross breed us with them, and we can start again somewhere else. In any case people on a serious note, think of the world as one big moving wheel, and you either move with it, or your stuck in front of the computer on web sights like this one wondering about something that you couldn’t change any way because you in the house on the web.

The only thing will happen in 2012, is new years that brings in 2013.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by themishything

Just because the Maya were good astronomers and made a calendar doesn't mean we should believe their idea about the world ending. Remember that they thought you had to rip out a live human heart to nourish the gods, so that the gods would be good to them and make stuff, including the weather, go their way. Didn't work, did it?
The other thing is, just because somethings far out in space line up in our vision; does that automatically mean something unusually terrible is going to happen. NO. And why is it always that when something major lines up, the predictions are always doom and gloom? It's never "Gee, we're going to have great weather and people get ready to get your act together because we are all going to start treating each other better." No, it's always the other way around because there is always severe weather going to happen and people pretty much don't treat people very well. That's not a prediction. It's just stating the same old, same old.
By the way, I like my prediction better, so I'm going to put it out there. By the end of 2012, people will come together and start taking care of each other and the planet and we will save us from ourselves! Say it enough and people will believe it!_javascript:icon('
')

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join