It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remeber The Flash from Marvel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi!!! I've managed to creat two shoes with electro magnets combined with a small electrical powerstation built-in, inside the shoes with a tube extending having the meter on the amount of speed wanted [It only goes 3x faster when running, however i have to run with my legs close together for low speed, sometimes it'll go side to side if i want to go straight 7x faster]. I dont see any sparks or electricity it looks likes as if im running until I stop when the shoes cooling system cools down causing light electricity to shoot out left and right on both shoes. [The shoes are specially coated to prevent shocks even on high charge]

My goal for it is to go 40x faster, and to have a quick stopper in case of emergy. When I first started it I didnt intend to be a super "hero", more like the other way around, I was mad when i started the flash project.

This sounds science fiction but i achieved some prgress and loved the comics and really want to finish this...im now finding people to pay to help me out with this...

And I wouldnt dare go public untill i get it completely finished! About 3am I'd go outside and just run with it in the backyard of my place..one of my friends tested it out hurting her arm, ill post a video when its finished

However just thought I'd post have a good morning!

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
FYI Flash was DC character. Quicksilver was the Marval guy with great speed.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Any pics of these wonder shoes you have?

A video would be awesome!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't know if your telling the truth or not, but if you are be careful. Maybe wear some protection.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
hey flash, it would be a marvel if you didn't electrocute yourself.
Be very careful. Hey...Post a pic of you in those bad boys

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have no idea why I'm even botering with this.

What proof can you provide? What descriptions of it's workings can you give us? Have you applied for or own any patents on it? What kind of shoes? What is your background that leads to your technical capability of creating such a device? Wouldn;t such a pair of shoes seriouslydamage your legs and feet when operating at incredible high speeds?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, sure... How do some people post these ridiculas stories and have no proof? Dont they realize were just going to ask and if they dont have any it's automatically a lie... (acording to 95% of ATS). Which is O.K. we all need proof, if we all just believe stories with no proof to back them up... we have religion.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Riiiiiight, never mind the shoes, tell me more about these "small electrical powerstation built-in", where can i get some of these or did you build them also ? Does this power the cooling system too ? How hot do they get and would they benefit people with sweaty feet
. Also , i would be concerned about the electricity shooting out setting my socks on fire

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Even though you are not finished your work, I would also like to see some pictures or some video. A video of even the 3X or 7X faster would be great to see. At least you could put at rest the minds of skeptics....myself included. No one expects to see the complete details as im sure secrecy is of the greatest importance to you and your work but providing even a little bit of photographic or video proof of your claim would go a long way in keeping the ATS community crying "hoaxer" or "liar". ....something that seems to be happening a lot lately.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew

And I wouldnt dare go public untill i get it completely finished!

and then you say...

im now finding people to pay to help me out with this...

What are we missing here?

top topics

join