It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012/Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The survival Guide to the end of the world or An ad for the NWO?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

After watching that i just had a weird sense of it being something that would have been taught to George W and his fellow Brainwashed Elites when they were brought up.
In a way its as if they are showing us the reasoning behind ushering in the NWO. really just a thought and i will have to watch it again i guess there is just something about it
Damn this messed up mind of mine

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
thank you for the post and To feeling you have a messed up mind is all part of discovering the messed up world.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

the narrator's lame/phony attempt to sound thoughtful and assuring was pretty grating and obviously manipulative
i hate being manipulated, nevertheless, i usually do try and scour the "bull" for any worthy tidbits
it occurs to me that there are just too many signs pointing towards the next few years being extraordinary to be ignored. information from a wide variety of sources, angles, theories, and observations (eg crazy weather) seems to be converging on the idea that something pretty significant is imminent
more info is needed however to make the picture clearer

the video did not go into detail about where the safe areas are outside of the underground/underwater compounds being built. would the Bush/Mooney lands in s. america qualify for example? if so, it would add credence to the theories

i am not prepared to wholly write off all the catastrophy theories nor accept them all yet. it is possible that all the various things being talked about might happen in the same time period - they are not mutually exclusive.
or maybe just a less dramatic version might take place. we should keep our eyes, ears and minds wide open in the meantime
the part about man changing over to a peace-loving specimen is probably the least likely prediction in my mind

[edit on 6-4-2008 by wayno]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
dont believe the world is gonna end. if planet x hits earth every 3600 hundred years then why isnt the earth deformed? it;s almost a perfect circle

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HockeyChick
dont believe the world is gonna end. if planet x hits earth every 3600 hundred years then why isnt the earth deformed? it;s almost a perfect circle [/quo

Nibiru allegedly crosses Earth orbit every 3600 years, it doesn't actually have to hit Earth to create a cataclysmic event that will kill most life.
If an object would've made the Earth a lot less of an almost perfect circle, only 3600 years ago, I don't think we would be here right now talking about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I remember watching this a while ago, and after watching it and reading more on this Planet X theory/concept. I wondered..."If this thing doesn't hit earth (claiming that it is out there) wouldn't it disrupt our gravity and the gravity of other planets? As well as knocking us off the axis and perhaps chain linking several other "Doomsday" scenarios for Earth to bare?"

I'm sorry to rain on the parade but I still can't wrap my mind around a planet that comes to Earth just like that.

If it hits were all DOOOOOOOMED (had to do it
)
If it doesn't hit were still doomed. So I'm wondering if both cases prove to lead to "death" wouldn't it be "ALMOST" impossible to survive?
[Put in the almost so that way someone can critique my post or at least give feedback.
]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"When it rains it floods" - we've all heard it, and surely experienced it in our own life as well, so maybe its just a natural part of the way the world works,
but man, what an extraordinary deluge of possibilities is upon us now:
- planet X and/or its satellites either crashing into something in our solar system or passing close enough to highly disrupt the status quo/equilibrium of things
at the same time as
our solar system passing thru the centre of the Galaxy with who knows what consequences due the alignment of "forces" therein
in concurrence with
the end-time of the Mayan calendar
at the same time as an expected spike in solar flare activity predicted to disrupt communications, weather and precipitate "natural" disasters (started?)
at the same time as
expected/predicted flipping of earth's magnetic field
at the same time as
a global melt down of the financial system (has begun)
at the same time as
a global crisis of shortage of food supply/rising prices (has begun)
at the same time as
crippling fuel shortages/rising prices
at the same time as
dissolving of "democracy and rights" into the NWO
and lets not forget those pesky UFO's buzzing around like flies on a carcus!
out of all these possibilities and more it seems like there just is no way that it will be business as usual any time soon
I call it interesting
-kind of a thrill seeker at heart anyway

top topics

join