It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh... there's an intro forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
First off, my apologies to all the Mods stuck moving my misplaced threads. I'm one of those that learns how to work things mostly by trial and error... not so much by reading the "Help" files. So far, no explosions

I was "awake" a few years ago after watching "Loose Change 2E" but went back to sleep after I found no one wanted to listen. I was re-woken by my brother, passing me a link to Zeitgiest about 3 months ago. Before then, I only knew about 911. Since then...

In all my living history, I can remember certain "doomsday" prophecies here and there. However, it was always one scenario... ie:some comet on a flyby and a small cult kills themselves... or just a prophecy/prediction of ONE event that wouldn't come to pass... ie:Y2K... but, holy hell... look at all the crap out there now! ALL in the 2008-2012 time frame. I won't completely dismiss anything at this point and some of this certainly holds more weight with me than others. All I do know is something MUST happen. There are way too many people on this Earth and almost as many stupid ones... not stupid in the educated sense... just stupid in the lack of "common" or "good" sense aspect of things. I myself can occassionally be included. Those that have seen my work here thus far can attest to that... those that haven't, refer to above title and 1st paragraph.

I would prefer it to be a natural culling of the population. Not one forced by those in power, simply seeking more power and control. All things considered... I vote for the return of a Brown Dwarf thru our solar system to do the job. Hang on and go for the ride...

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just throwing up a public apology to Caustic Logic for an incredibly colorful response I had to one of your posts, which was deemed innapropriate. I understand some will not take my "Lewis Black" humor, as I say, in the intended way at times. This one to Caustic, I will admit, was a bit over the edge. My apologies, mate.

Mods, I'll *behave* as best as I can -- as long as that was the line, I know now where that line is.

I'm one of those that learns how to work things mostly by trial and error... not so much by reading the "Help" files. So far, no explosions

Ok... maybe just a blown tire here and there...

join