It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a commect on dr boylan on coasttocoastam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Text PurpleTextwell just wanted to say how i was so surprise to here this, i guess he does not know the aliens, have been on earth, for the past probably thousands, if not millions of years, so the arrival of this is not new to me, also he has been saying this stuff for the last 25 years, and has also said when he thought they decided not to come, then that would be because they were afraid, or under attack, i find that very hard to believe, with someone so much move advance then we are, this is just plan silly, to even say something like this,. he also say all these aliens are angels, that he knows this again is silly, there is good, and bad everywhere, in this world, and on others its call the balance of life, and they are not all angels, and giving different names does not change anything, they are still aliens not from here, if they are from here, they would not be living underground, and far away places, in third world counties so no one see them.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I agree. The aliens probably reflect back what you mirror from your innermost truth. So when his time comes perhaps he will see the reflection of a million lives. He tends to forget that we are all aliens. He is what you call Star struck.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Boylan interview on C2C is the exact thing that is giving UFOlogy a bad name. All he did was Umm and Errr his way through the interview. It really did sound (even to the uninitiated) as though he had to make many things up on-the-fly. I'll be bold and call Boylan a complete an utter liar now. Ohh did I fail to mention certified Quack!

I taped the show for the pure laugh value - nothing more! For me it's a document or testament to why UFOlogy has gone soooooo bad!

In short, if anyone here believed a word he said, then I have a whole heap of swampland I'd love to sell you!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I had a few email conversations with Dr. Boylan a few years ago. I honestly think he is either a purposeful hoaxster or he's losing his mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I`ve listened to a few of Boylan`s interviews and
read his Star Nations and Star Kids stuff, and I`m not sure
what to make of him...madman or is he telling the truth??hmmm
One thing that does bother me though he`s an ex priest
working with kids,that sent out the alarm bells for me right away!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its goin to be allot harder to believe someone now ...There Is soo much info that it would be easy for any half witted and half created mind to put a bunch of stories together and make them connect to make an unbelieveable story...And the worst part is that these peopel discredit all the people how might actually be telling the truth...

There is goin to have to be another way to determine ones story..I mean the good ones...not the "flying Witches over Mexico"...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
thanks everyone for your comments, i am glad to see that i am not the only one that knows about him, i was on his email group he told me that the only ones that go on coast are all a bunch or liars, and nuts, so when i wrote to him when i saw he was going on there, i ask him how would he like it, if i sent george his email saying coast is nothing but a side show, of nuts, he wote me back and said george knows it, i could not believe it, then shortly after that he took me off the email group, which was fine with me, because i was so sick of him always saying all aliens are good, and there are no bad ones, his stuff is getting worse the older he gets, it was great for laughs, i agree with that ,he just could not really answer anything. the priest thing really was something i was not aware of, now i am thank you for that, i agree its a big red flag. ratscatsangels

new topics

top topics

join