It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling to all heroes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My name and background are not important. What is of importance is my message and information. I do not require attention
in the form of debate. I do not seek money or recognition in anyway. I call for action. No more feeling helpless by yourself.
Stand up and I promise there will be those that stand with you. There is something very near in our midst. I know you all feel it as I do. The time is NOW. No more squawking over the petty. No more debating the irrational. Only action awaits. Only action can have a reaction. Stand now my brothers. The fight is now and you are not alone.

The fight is the product of us coming together, not a physical fight. A fight for our true power. Our "self-actualization", together.

Becoming empowered by empowering others.

All of humanity is stuck in a form of intelligently explained
stupidity. For when scienctists are suprised we as the masses are lost.
Yet ALL these things are EASILY understood if we get in touch with our true nature.
Search right now... Search for your true nature.
Start with your ancesstors. Worldwide, as we are a worldwide people. Love your fellow man, he has much to teach you. Each of us a teacher, for nothing exists in and of itself, we are all in relation to one another. Love is all there is.

Whenever you feel like you dislike someone, they are showing you something inside yourself you must change.

"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that
which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to
accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."
-Translation from the emerald tablet of hermes

Follow your synchronicites, not your logic.

I need help people, I know you are out there. Just tell me im not alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You're only as alone as you think you are.

Don't let others tell you whether you should be lonely or how lonely you are - or how you should feel about the shinanegans for that matter.

Those who push their judgements on people are nothing more than fools who cannot see the light of freedom.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS BlakSheep. You will find many heroes that reside here. You will see them if you are looking. One thing you will not find is people that just jump at the call to action from someone like your self. Your feeling of wanting to do something is commendable, but these days it takes something more than action. It takes knowledge. Knowledge gained is wisdom understood.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

Hrmm... Judging by your post... You look like you can control your fingers as they type.

That is not an insult, if you accidently take that the wrong way.

Welcome to ATS[/]!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Firstly, welcome to ATS, and while your posts a little to much on the warm side for me, I agree with most of it.
Though I will say I don't hate people for what I find wrong in me, i hate for what I find wrong in me. Racism, willful ignorance, the pureposful intent by one to keep the other ingnorant. True, eveyone has something to teach, but sometimes the lessons are not worth learning.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you all who posted. I will start a new thread now.

new topics

top topics

join