It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bible Part of a Great Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Disclaimer: If anybody hasn't seen my previous Disclaimers then they are Blind! LOL. But it seems to be evolving so heres the latest installment. I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes!

Explanation: 1stly I agree with you on the more spirituality = less free will!

2ndly Yes they are superior but I quote the "as above so below" line and would say the are more jealous than we could ever be, for example Jah and his earthly wife of the tribe of Isreal, was not Jah moved to jealous rage many fold by this nation (idolatrous at the time!)? (I can supply scriptures but its 4am and I'm very tired so just ask and I will post them in u2u or here later).

3rdly I agree with you that they may have allowed us to think we have more control than we actually do and this goes to the core of the conspiracy. But I question as to why they want to see that played out over time as they know the outcome already (Omniscience) or at least Jah does.

4th u2u me any time on any subject and I will willing debate any topic at length! BTW I Flagged this thread. Well Done

5th I fully agree with you on the Budda's, Mohomads ect being heavenly agents as they seem to be beyond even the most profound humans today. I certainly would use their abundant talents if I was GOD!

6th I can see where you are coming from with the Satan thing but I need to formulate a water tight response to this or I'll get myself into trouble.

7th What Rule/s do you think was added or temporarily suspended and why?

Personal Disclosure: My deepest sympathies and condolences for you concerning you fathers passing. But I know he lives in your heart and mind and I hope Jah reunites you when appropriate.

P.S. I'm going to ask you a doozy here. A) I saw your website and loved it and will order your book when finances allow but I'm concerned about continuing to discuss the books contents here unless you deem it appropriate. Shall we continue??? If yes (and heres another doozy!) I would like to discuss how we might go about testing or falsifying the theory? Is this acceptable to you?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

was not Jah moved to jealous rage many fold by this nation

Yes, he seemed to show anger and jealousy towards the nation of Israel. But I feel that he was a newer and younger parent! No doubt, over-reactionary at times (understatement).

But I question as to why they want to see that played out over time as they know the outcome already (Omniscience) or at least Jah does.

My thoughts: it has only been a few days in heavenly time (at least in our understanding of time). So if the Bible is correct in that "one day with Jah is a thousand years" they are probably looking at a short experiment.

Thank you for your flag! I U2U'd you.

6th I can see where you are coming from with the Satan thing but I need to formulate a water tight response to this or I'll get myself into trouble.

All speculation! It is fun and challenging to attempt to use our little gray cells to figure out the equation.

7th What Rule/s do you think was added or temporarily suspended and why?

What I meant by that is; I don't believe that Jah chooses to read into the future. If a lemming goes contrary to plan, they may choose to make an adjustment in the overall scheme, or perhaps small segments of it. Example: I have watched people go the distance in their spiritual journey and abruptly change course. Free will is a big part of the journey. The Gods only influence to an extent.

I am open to discussing anything! But please read your U2U. Please read my new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

personally, while i respect your views, they are nothing more than your views, instead of wasting countless hours "studying" how about inject a little more prayer in life...just a thought, i welcome anyone to flame if it would make them feel better, but prayer is the answer, there is one god, these other "gods" you speak of i think may be imaginary..and yes i have read most of your posts now, im just not really seeing where you are going with it.... but maybe you do and thats cool in its own right.... take care

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join