It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should watch oursleves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I work in the aerospace industry and I recently received a email at work about security breaches in and around the work place.

Basically the email said we should be on the look out for anybody asking strange questions relating to what we do, what we build and what company we work for as there had been some activity around the area that this had been going on.

This got me thinking with the way the world changed after 9/11 and the way know the goverments try to run our everyday lives, ATS has become more popular. We now see more more and more how members come across information that is may be topsecret or know someone who gave them some information they would like to share on this forum.

But has anyone thought about the guest scrolling the pages, the people who never sign up who or are just looking for that little bit of information that would help the terrorist and any others trying to to bring us all down.

How as a forum do we stop this from happening? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
maybe proove where you live ? like send a letter to confirm, and all your background and maybe someway to check this up ? ... this may sound crazy but its one of the little possabilities... i was born in lincoln and always lived their ( in england )

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
for me I do support the men and women thats fighting war on terrorism and their allies and the people watch us sometimes in a events and the people have guard the prime minster and the world leaders for the sick bunch people who think they can control us doing there way
saying to them my own way

terrorist groups do not tread on me and the people who helps them

I hope people will say the same as me

[edit on 06/05/2006 by bartgirl]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe they want to see if you're doing anything terrorist related to why they want to know the inside scoop.

top topics

join