It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PROOF! You Missed The Disclosure!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Who the heck is talking about out of focus objects, and translucent objects??

ArMap is.

WHY?

Because the objects are that?

That is his and many others view though.

Of course the objects are blury! Of course the lenses are making them look round with a little cut out! Why do they move like they are intelligently controlled, and why do they go from 100% invisible to 100% visible?

Why are they blurry? There is no significant high speed movements.
Why are the lenses making them look round if they are not close to the lens?
Back to their visibility again...
Why is the moon visible at times, and why is it not visible at times? (just as a comparison).

I don't want to talk about their size, and their relitive size to the tether. That has been talked about for AGES.

Why not?
I think it is very relative, when we have a point for a certain distance...
Well, the size of the tether isn't much to speak about really, it's width is only about 1,5 - 2.0 cm.

Some of these movements are not natural.

What is not natural about them?
You need a comparison for that, please give us one, (a video), something that shows how ice close to the shuttle behaves.

I dont agree to this view of the tether incident...(ice particles)
It is still the concensus of what it is.

My theory however is also about debris, close to tether.
Which gets illuminated the same way the tether does.

As these 'floaters' we see flying around out there, would be alien in nature, i highly doubt that.
Why would they show up 3 days after the tether failed?
If they were interested in the tether, why not be there when the experiement was running?

Now as claiming that the 'floaters' are making intelligent course changes/movements.
First to make such a claim, you need to know how natural objects move in space, and also use alot of references that can help backing your claims that these are intelligently controlled ships/beings.
It helps ones case alot.

As i've researched this, i can say that their movements are not out of ordinary when it comes to debris.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Balez]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Then do you agree that they could be small sized object near the camera?

Yes I do agree that, I also agree they could be far away as well. Did i ever mention anything about that? No. As of right now, I am not discussing that because there is "not enough information" to carry on with the "case" so to speak. So no matter what, that entire discussion of size and distance should be dropped as there is "insuficient evidence". So you must move on to other things....

Originally posted by ArMaP
One thing is a far away 500 metres object appearing and disappearing and changing direction abruptly, a completely different thing is a close by 0.5 millimetre object appearing and disappearing and changing direction abruptly.

Why does it matter?

No matter what, it is a descovery that hasn't been revealed.

Are these space flys? Like insects in space really close to the camera? Or are they mile long space crafts?? We can speculate all you want......

I want to get down to the basics, WHY IS IT MOVING THE WAY IT IS. I need more ideas that will convince me. So far, nothing.

I understand light beams, and shadows, and that it could be only appearing because of that. I understand how things up close will look like orbs in photos, and underwater debris and particles. I know all of that.. herd it all. read it all. and some reason you people keep wanting to bring it back anyway...

On the longer versions of the video, I could swear some of these Unidentified Fly Objects have intellegence behind them. Some of them remind me of being in California traffic, where people slow down almost to a stop just to look at a car accident on the side of the road or someone getting a ticket by police. Like cursious people gathering around an injured person.

Some of these orbs seem to be truely curious about the Tether itself. Some of them look like they are only showing up just too take a look at it.
One of them is flying fast across the screen till it gets near the tether, then it slows down incredibly almost like he wanted to get a better look, or is like "oh whats that? let me slow down and look".

Call me crazy but some of these truly remind me of people gathering around something to get a better look.

I'm not saying every single one of them is controlled. I'm pretty sure there is debris up there, but some of these are just too controlled.

Even if these were space insects of some sort, its still life outside of Earth.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Question: If these are camera effects, out of focus objects near and far, are there any other examples of NASA footage that show similar numerous orbs floating around within the cameras field of view?

Yes, but they are always labeled as UFO on YouTube. No wonder the boring stuff, hours of urine crystals swimming in the FOV, is seldom recorded by NASA.

This should not be an isolated event if it is a camera artifact, we should be seeing these effects all the time on NASA footage. Anyone have any NASA footage besides the STS-75 videos showing these effects?

Take a look at the short video excerpts from the STS-114 water dump.

You might notice that a number of the ice flakes passing through the field of view bear a striking resemblance to the "miles wide" "Dropa Stone" "space ships" of STS-75 "Tether Incident" fame. These are merely bits of ice which are so close to the camera lens that they are out of focus, and present what is known as an Airy Disk. The famous "notch" in the edge of the objects is simply a latent image of the mechanism which operates the adjustable iris in the camera.

This is from a CT website, not affiliated to NASA. The owner, Jeff Challender is a serious UFO researcher. He recorded and studied a huge amount of NASA video. I don't agree with all his conclusions, but I acknowledge his work and integrity.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
After THIS object teleports, it slowly gains more and more speed like someone is slowly pressing an accelerator pedal like a car!!

Or like it were getting pulled into the earth's atmosphere, accelerating as the forces of earth's gravity become stronger on the object.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
Yes, but they are always labeled as UFO on YouTube. No wonder the boring stuff, hours of urine crystals swimming in the FOV, is seldom recorded by NASA.

You are aware that UFO means unidentified flying objects right? Or are you the type that thinks it means aliens?

Please, give me more information about "snow in space". Basicly you are agreeing that "snow" exists in space all around the shuttle. LOL.

Give me more information about that..

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
Or like it were getting pulled into the earth's atmosphere, accelerating as the forces of earth's gravity become stronger on the object.

One of the objects that I talk about in the OP, has a "stop,go,stop,go" type of beginning acceleration. Then it slowly gains speed. I never seen gravity "stop go stop go" any object before.. sorry.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

As of right now, I am not discussing that because there is "not enough information" to carry on with the "case" so to speak. So no matter what, that entire discussion of size and distance should be dropped as there is "insuficient evidence". So you must move on to other things....

Just ignore evidence and it will go away...
There is more than enough evidence to prove without any doubt most of the "orbs" are very close. Read the STS-75 thread and explain the significant parallax measurement that would be impossible if the "orbs" were more than a few meters away.

Discovery? Revealed? LOL.

Are these space flys? Like insects in space really close to the camera? Or are they mile long space crafts?? We can speculate all you want......

Waste water dumps are not speculation.

I want to get down to the basics, WHY IS IT MOVING THE WAY IT IS. I need more ideas that will convince me. So far, nothing.

Read the other threads about STS-75. You might learn something.

I'm not saying every single one of them is controlled. I'm pretty sure there is debris up there, but some of these are just too controlled.

See how all of them are accelerated down, never up? Does that look intelligently controlled?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Who the heck is talking about out of focus objects, and translucent objects??

WHY?

The thread is about THE MOVEMENT OF THE OBJECTS.

Of course the objects are blury! Of course the lenses are making them look round with a little cut out! Why do they move like they are intelligently controlled, and why do they go from 100% invisible to 100% visible?

They probably move like they're intelligently controlled, because they're intelligently controlled

The conclusion that there are whole fleets of huge alien ships right in our space, monitoring and quarantining us, or some kind of huge "space critter" or life form, is of course much, much too shocking - which is why there has to always be reasonable doubt.

NO, WAIT, wait, wait a minute, those aren't space ships, that's not ALIENS - there has to be a sensible explanation for this, they're dust or debris, they're "lens artifacts", they're ice crystals....

DON'T PANIC

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

No. These particles are moving at a speed relative to the shuttle ± some amount, in addition the altitude of the orbit of these objects would preclude them from entering the atmosphere in such quick fashion. It isn't like in the movies, for an object to de-orbit, the orbit needs to be degraded over time, depending on the altitude.

This degradation in orbit altitude is caused by drag of the upper (albeit scant) atmosphere, causing velocity to decrease, thus lowering the orbit altitude until the drag increases to a point that the object finally enters thicker air, and burns up by ever increasing drag.

So in other words, its a slow process

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello!? Can somebody reply to my post?

Why the hell is the footage of STS-80 showing the same objects, making a circular formation?

I´m pretty sure that ice debris that is leaving the shuttle is making a circular formation, to say goodbye and good luck to the shuttle.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Why do you think, allMIGHTY? What's your theory as to why these UFOs keep moving in these seemingly intelligent and organized patterns, almost like putting on a little ballet for NASA's cameras....?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You are aware that UFO means unidentified flying objects right? Or are you the type that thinks it means aliens?

Are you aware that "UFO PROOF" in the thread title is daft?

Please, give me more information about "snow in space". Basicly you are agreeing that "snow" exists in space all around the shuttle. LOL.

Give me more information about that..

Isn't the STS-114 water dump link I just posted clear enough? It's not pure snow. There are other things that don't evaporate in waste water. Use your imagination.

One of the objects that I talk about in the OP, has a "stop,go,stop,go" type of beginning acceleration. Then it slowly gains speed.

Try throwing something up. It will go up, stop and go down eventually. Amazing. It must be intelligently controlled.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

See how all of them are accelerated down, never up? Does that look intelligently controlled?

WTF???? Did you not even watch the videos or find the UFO's that is circled in my main post??!?

THEY ACCELERATE UP AND DOWN.

It's people like you that make me sick, you didn't even read the first post.. go away troll.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

For those that are familiar with Sereda's analysis , here is an interesting video which supports his theories. It looks like UFO crafts may use some sort of fusion device at the center. This would explain the complex wave forms visible in the OP's video and their high energy pulsations. A "bottled star" if you will:

[edit on 6-4-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You do know teleportation is possible right?

Sure. I would create a thread "TELEPORTATION PROOF: You Missed The Real Possibility" if it was not old news.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Like this?

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes I do agree that, I also agree they could be far away as well. Did i ever mention anything about that? No. As of right now, I am not discussing that because there is "not enough information" to carry on with the "case" so to speak. So no matter what, that entire discussion of size and distance should be dropped as there is "insuficient evidence". So you must move on to other things....
In that case we cannot discuss why the objects are moving in that way because there is "insufficient evidence", right? Or do you have any evidence (and I do mean real evidence) ?

Why does it matter?
It matters because if they are small objects near the shuttle the forces needed to make them change direction are much smaller than those needed to move a 500 metres object near the tether.

It was a discovery, long time ago, it was not discovered now. You may be discovering it now, but this is not new, and I mean the movements of the objects and the fact that they look like they appear and disappear.

I don't want to speculate, I let that for the people that see something that they do not know and create a theory based on nothing. That is speculating.

What I want, seeing that we can not replicate the experiment, is to try to understand what those things are, why are they there and why do they move like that, regardless of what they are.

Writing the way you do, you don't look like someone who wants to be convinced of anything, you look more like someone that wants to convince other people of your ideas, but that may be just my way of interpreting your writing style, and as English is not my mother tongue and I never speak it, I only read and write it, my understanding of the subtleties of spoken English my lead me to wrong conclusions about people's intentions.

and some reason you people keep wanting to bring it back anyway...
Because it may help us know what those things are and that may help us find the rest.

Call me crazy but some of these truly remind me of people gathering around something to get a better look.
Crazy. There, are you happier now?

Seriously, I don't see anything that can classify their movements as intelligently controlled. I think I have posted in another thread (this profusion of threads is really a problem, I am posting in three different threads about the same thing, it's getting a little confusing) that if you roll a cylindrical magnet on the floor you will see it make (or not, it depends on its original position) a curve until its north pole points to the Earth's south pole, like a needle from a compass. That may be seen as an intelligent movement but is just a reaction to the Earth's magnetic field.

Even if these were space insects of some sort, its still life outside of Earth.
Once more, on a different thread I said that I don't think that these objects are anything else than debris or ice crystals, but other objects on different videos are a different thing, that is why I want to understand what these are.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
TYHat english astronomer Patrick Moore said in sixty years of star gazing he aint seen nowt, nothing, nada.

He also says its mathematically impossible for there not to be intelligent life out there. So, in the mean time I have to go with a man who knows astronomy.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierreletrek
TYHat english astronomer Patrick Moore said in sixty years of star gazing he aint seen nowt, nothing, nada.

Was he star gazing in infrared and ultraviolet spectrums?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I posted a video previously which should explain UFO craft's ability to look transparent. Look into the properties of x-rays and stars.

If you research the Falcon Lake UFO incident with Stephen Michalak, the evidence points toward fusion energy. Stars are formed by fusion and contain huge amounts of high energy emanations. Some of those energies being x-ray and UV.

It looks like the creators (ETs or Government) of these crafts figured out how to contain a fusion reaction and harness its energy. Fusion power can account for Stephen's observation involving a purple-violet light seen from the craft he witnessed and may also be a scientifically valid explanation for transparent UFOs.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is just one instance in which events like this have happened. NASA has captured all kinds of unnatural anomalies in orbit that are not of human origin. You have objects in orbit that can disappear, appear from nowhere in Ultraviolet which has been captured many times by our own nasa cameras. Then you have all the other bizarre worm-like objects in orbit and the objects that accelerate and change trajectory at speeds that would liquify/kill any human occupants.

This is the greatest conspiracy of all time. Astronauts, on live tv broadcasts down to earth, have actually referred to these objects as UFO's, You have an encrypted radio-communications channel that is used for talking with ground control about "UFO's" and "alien spacecraft", you have astronauts that have been recorded on live tv broadcasts sending ground control descriptions of the objects they are witnessing, and you have in many cases multiple objects traveling at different speeds and in different trajectories which can appear/disappear from visible wavelengths of light. You have all of these convincing pieces of the puzzle all recorded and pretty much all of it is on youtube or elsewhere on the internet.

This video includes instances where astronauts have referred to objects as UFO's or alien spacecraft. In the last segment the astronauts sent a comm link down to mission control mentioning a "UFO" and nothing after. This is where the encrypted comm-channel comes in. After so many encounters with unknown objects through the years (and nearly every manned mission has encountered these objects) NASA finally decided to use this encrypted channel for anything they didn't want the public to listen to (to talk about UFO's and unknown objects in orbit).

This is one of my favorites save for the brief part on "rods".
Some believe that these objects are biological organisms. Noone really knows that but the tether UFO incident is an amazing event in which these objects are seemingly interacting with the tether itself. This video talks about the tether incident in detail..
Using the 12 mile long tether as a gauge of size, you can generally calculate what size these UFO's are that are going behind the tether. Some of these objects traveling behind the tether are 2-3 nautical miles in diameter.

-ChriS

[edit on 6-4-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 7-4-2008 by BlasteR]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join