It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question:what if all members were invited to meet somewhere once a year face to face?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Attention members:
read my entire post before you answer that question.
well get to that here in a moment.
yesterday while responding to the web site related forum. Is the nsa or cia among us here on ATS ?
one of my responses on page 4 of that forum
was to say that to be careful about using your
u2u's for private info..i said that they were all read...
that along with some other comments....
well lo and behold a short time later i went to use the
u2u feature and it said that i no longer had permission
to use this feature....Do you think that i stepped on some toes? a short time later the feature was returned.
Now for the original topic....what do u think would happen if some of us agreed to get together once a year? face to face?...........what would happen?
would people be civil ? would some of us get together and form something like the lone gunmen on the x-files ?
would it be fun...? chaos...put in your thoughts.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'd say the spooks would have a very good chance of killing LOTS of birds with one stone

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As for most of the people in here...I'd like to meet them. For some, I could care less...but if they were civil to me, then I'd be just as civil back.....no hard feelings for different points of view....right?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
just look at the response above yours for the answer

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My gawd, the paranoia......

I find it highly unlikely that there were any toes stepped on.

The website has been having glitches. that's all.
I was able to read the "rant" forum a little while ago, and it no longer exists.

I think that a yearly meeting of the minds would be cool and productive (to an extent). As for the obvoius personality conflicts, well, that will happen in any group. But I think we'd all be civil.

Now, if there was pressure to get specific members to show up at a certain location, alone, without witnesses, unarmed, drunk and blindfolded, then I'd be suspicious.

I think that there very well may be agents or whatnot here, so what? Do you really think that our participation on this forum puts us in jeopardy? nah. They aren't going to off us for being conspiracy nuts.
If they were going to get anyone, colonel's posts would have stopped mid-sentence long ago.

My opinion.

Peace,
BG

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Some head may role...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
hey beer goggles....what did the colonel say that you think would cause them to stop him mid sentence?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
My gawd, the paranoia......

I find it highly unlikely that there were any toes stepped on......

OK, this is clearly the debunking tactic right here. Notice the "My gawd, the paranoia....."? Yeah, they do that to make you feel dumb that you even thought that thing.

Followed by firm reassurance that everything is going to be OK and not to worry. Fer Sure!

Originally posted by beergogglesThe website has been having glitches. that's all......

Sure. Just glitches. Right man, RIGHT!

Originally posted by beergogglesI think that a yearly meeting of the minds would be cool and productive (to an extent).....

Productive? For him maybe! This is clearly the setup to get us all together in a barn, interrogate us to find out what we know, and then BURN IT DOWN!!!

Originally posted by beergoggles
My opinion.

Peace,
BG

See here how he sounds so innocent, making sure we know that this is just his "opinion" and then proclaiming peace? OH YEAH WatcherOfTheSkies!!!! I think you hit the nail on the head with this one!
BeerGoggles is definitely our friendly neighborhood NSA agent just setting us up for the kill. Look at him. Getting ready to pounce!!!

Look out behind you!!!! ITS A SHARK!!!!!!!!

Woah, that was a close one!

Oh, what's that. Oh, my pot pie's ready dude, gotta mow.

Later,

DC

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hmmmm.....i think a yearly meeting cud be quite interesting.......hmmm....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There is no way everyone would go, but perhaps some sort of meeting could be arranged were it a convention for a period of time, so people could get there late.

Though...I have no desire to meet anyone here as of yet, perhaps that will change in the future.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, we could hold the meeting in Las Vegas, get drunk and drive out to Area 51 boarder (the mailbox)and look for unusual things in the sky.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety

Though...I have no desire to meet anyone here as of yet, perhaps that will change in the future.

I doubt it will change vis versa or in you wanting to meet any of us. But more importantly if we all met then I know one thing, we wouldnt be censored both for swears and just offensive things we say. Could be good or bad depending on how funny I find it.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
HA! A meet up. I can just see it now: a room full of people that, at the slightest unexpected noise, would draw guns and knifes out of their clothing.

Oh wait! I guess that's just me. Ok, sure I'll come! Mhhuuuuhhhhhh!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
did you read what i said on those threads of that forum about the nsa and cia here on ATS....they are on page 4 .....three of them in a row....i think i was quite close also...on some of the other comments

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Check this thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join