It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sightings On A Beach At Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OK, my first sighting was in about 1999 or something

I was in Boca Raton on vacation on a hotel right on the beach.

It was about 7pm and i went outside to where my mom, aunt and little sister were sitting (looking out towards the sea). It was already dark so you couldnt even see the horizon line anymore, just boat lights. Anyways, i was asking my mom what was for dinner and my little sister said "look at the moon", so we all looked at what appeared to be the moon (orange/reddish type color) behind some clouds (since it was parted into two). I really thought it was the moon and then the bottom half started to get smaller (i figured it was the clouds or something moving), when i looked at the top half it remained the same size. Thats when it hit me, it WAS NOT the moon, the bottom part completely dissappeared and then the top one shot over the horizon line (like it went 'back' towards the atlantic). I actually saw some kind of light reflection off the water when it shot back. After the two gold objects left, the sky was actually a little brighter in the area that they were in. Me and my mom stayed out there for 2 hours hoping to see something again but didnt.

The UFO's kinda had shapes but they werent solid, the bottom one kinda looked like a traditional 'saucer' shapewise, with a long bottom and a little hump on the top.

I remember a speed boat cruising below right before they left (maybe the reason they left?)

My mom nor aunt could explain what it was and both remember to this day.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Very interesting sighting! It's times like those where you wish you could've had a camera on hand.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The first time I saw something i couldn't explain I was like 8 yrs old... It too was in Florida -
Cool sighting - thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The first time I saw something i couldn't explain I was like 8 yrs old... It too was in Florida -

This is so strange--me too, only I was 10 and it was Clearwater Beach, it was an incredible sight and I just couldn't explain it.....Then, my cousin explained it to me...it was a college girl in a bikini!

top topics

join