It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians slaughter rare species in Gaza

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have been reading a lot that these people were starving.

Have already made my points as to why I do not believe so. Would someone please provide evidence that they were, indeed, starving.

Otherwise, that is pure speculation.

The reason I am focusing on this group of fishermen is because they did not mention they were starving. Yet, they found it to be a priority to mention the turtle's blood and what its supposed properties are for.

If there really are people starving, especially kids, and what appears to be a healthy group of adults not sharing food, then shame on that group of men! Hope the sex was worth it

Sheeper -- Good point!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Midav

You wont find many news stories from the west on the issue because they're being censored and biased. I was there and saw what was going on first hand back in 2003, and I have heard that is been worse ever since.

Many countries are stopping monetary funding and food aide to Palestine, because they claim it is used for terrorism. With the lack of aide, all Palestinians are left with little resources and are systematically being killed off without the world knowing about it (in due to the Israeli media).

Here's an article you may find interesting:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

I am not trying to start an argument by what I am about to say.

But, you are showing a bias towards a certain group. How can I engage you in a credible, fair minded debate?

Have I said anything bad towards the Palestinians? No.

Have I said anything bad towards the Israelis? No.

I am focusing on this group of fishermen and an endangered species. I have also said before that if they were indeed starving, then it was legit.

Please read my previous on why I feel the way I do.

And western media... who is claiming I am just watching western media? I believe you when you say where you were. I too was overseas. Lived overseas for 20 years of my life. If anyone believes me or not, I don't care. Most Palestinians I met were decent people, who were well nourished. I see that in this video as well. They don't mention starvation.

They mention pleasure.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join