It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet engine sim for testing 9/11 planes

page: 59
<< 56  57  58   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I was showing that there are other planes that use the same wheel as the 757.

But what you showed is that the Airbus wheel is not the same as a 757 wheel unless you posted the wrong pic.

Thats a good question since most witnesses at the Pentagon do not even talk about turbulence. Also when i first brought up turbulence years ago most beleivers would not even admit to turbulence at the pentagon untill i had to bring up facts and evidence.

I thought it was a good question too as it gets closer to the topic of this thread.
Do you have an answer?
I'm just asking for your opinion so your theory can be tested to see if it's reasonable.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
But what you showed is that the Airbus wheel is not the same as a 757 wheel unless you posted the wrong pic.

You might want to relook at the photos becasue the wheels do have the same slots, and they are the same type of wheels that the 757 use.

I thought it was a good question too as it gets closer to the topic of this thread.
Do you have an answer?

Well i have shown a site that had information about jet blast and posted a jet engine sim to show the jet blast created by a turbofan engine.

I also showed lots of FAA docuemnts about turbulence and jet blast.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You might want to relook at the photos becasue the wheels do have the same slots, and they are the same type of wheels that the 757 use.

There are similarities (but the major problem is you showed wheels with 9 slots, not 8 or even 10 on an Airbus. The main wheels at the Pentagon have 8 slots.

Well i have shown a site that had information about jet blast and posted a jet engine sim to show the jet blast created by a turbofan engine.

I also showed lots of FAA docuemnts about turbulence and jet blast.

I, and most other people, don't need a simulator or documents to know that jet engines create a blast of air or that wings create turbulence.
What is the point you're trying to make?
1 - not enough blast
2 - looks about right for the circumstances
3 - too much blast

It has to be one of those options or do you have others in mind?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There are similarities (but the major problem is you showed wheels with 9 slots, not 8 or even 10 on an Airbus. The main wheels at the Pentagon have 8 slots.

I showed wheels with 8 and 10 slots. We still have no official reports or evidence of the wheels at the Pentagon comming from a 757.

I, and most other people, don't need a simulator or documents to know that jet engines create a blast of air or that wings create turbulence.
What is the point you're trying to make?

It has to be one of those options or do you have others in mind?

Well originally the believers would not even admit to turbulenace at the Pentagon.

If people knew they create jet blast and turbulence why were people not even believing in turbulence at the Pentagon?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

This is like pulling teeth

What is the point you're trying to make in relation to air disturbances caused by a 757 flying low over vehicles?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What is the point you're trying to make in relation to air disturbances caused by a 757 flying low over vehicles?

You really do not know the point?

How can beleivers first state their were no turbulence but then change thier mind when shown the facts and evidence?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How can beleivers first state their were no turbulence but then change thier mind when shown the facts and evidence?

I must be over there, closer to the 'unbeliever' camp then because I'd expect some turbulence under the stated conditions and it's more a matter of how much considering the height, speed and geometry which places the bulk of the blast well above the observers.

Any progress on finding a wheel identical to the Pentagon wheels on anything other than a 757 yet?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Any progress on finding a wheel identical to the Pentagon wheels on anything other than a 757 yet?

I have already shown photos of the same type of wheel found at the Pentagon and that other planes use the samae type of wheel that the 757 uses.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I have already shown photos of the same type of wheel found at the Pentagon and that other planes use the samae type of wheel that the 757 uses.

What you showed had similarities only and pretty salient differences at that

Can you produce a pic of an identical wheel to a 757 on a different aircraft as you've claimed?

We're drifting off topic but the actual topic of turbulence seems to have run its course to a dead end already.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Can you produce a pic of an identical wheel to a 757 on a different aircraft as you've claimed?

If you looked at the photos i posted a photo of the identical type wheel on a Airbus that is used on the 757.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Too bad we have no officila reports of what size wheel was founf at the Pentagon then we could find out what plane it would fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58   >>

join