It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet engine sim for testing 9/11 planes

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Missiles were the new thing. They were going to solve all of our problems, and there would be no more dogfights.

Except for the fact that the early IR missiles would track the sun, or not track through clouds. And the early radar guided missiles more often than not just fell off the plane, instead of firing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
The F-4 was sometimes called a Rhino, because it was so tough.

Actually it was called a Rhino becasue it was big and ugly. But it was very tough too.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Missiles were the new thing. They were going to solve all of our problems, and there would be no more dogfights.

Except for the fact that the early IR missiles would track the sun, or not track through clouds. And the early radar guided missiles more often than not just fell off the plane, instead of firing.

Ah, the Great White Hope.

"Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy an unguided rocket with a smoke generator?"

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Yes that was why the first F-4s did not have guns. But then during Vietnam they figured out that they were still going to have to do some good old dogfighting.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Since you know this to be true, please tell me the following:
1. Exactly how far up these planes were from the ground.
2. How far they were from said people, planes, etc.
3. How fast they were going.

Gee, you really do not know anything about what really happened that day do you. You have done no real research.

Not surprising, people that beleive the official story seldom do any hard research becasue they are afraid the official story would be proven wrong and that would ruin thier safe fantasy world and the media brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1real research.

What is real research then?

youtube, google video, pilots for 911 troof, Sorcha Faal ?

You internet investigators never cease to amaze me

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Since you know this to be true, please tell me the following:
1. Exactly how far up these planes were from the ground.
2. How far they were from said people, planes, etc.
3. How fast they were going.

Gee, you really do not know anything about what really happened that day do you. You have done no real research.

Your response has NOTHING to do with my questions but I'm so glad you have decided to take the time to once again personally attack me instead of simply answering my questions.

The reality is that you made some claims and I called you on them so instead of manning up and explaining that maybe you misspoke, you decided to take the low road and attack me. What a great way to help prove your case. Why not put me in my place by simply answering my questions? Oh wait, you can't or you would have already

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickSoul

Originally posted by ULTIMA1real research.

You internet investigators never cease to amaze me

Good point.
Interesting photo.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your response has NOTHING to do with my questions but I'm so glad you have decided to take the time to once again personally attack me instead of simply answering my questions.

The reality is that you made some claims and I called you on them so instead of manning up and explaining that maybe you misspoke, you decided to take the low road and attack me. What a great way to help prove your case. Why not put me in my place by simply answering my questions? Oh wait, you can't or you would have already

I would have to agree with jfj123 here. In a way, he is doing research. He's asking for your opinion on those questions, not because he "doesn't know". Just like you, he's asking questions of the other side. Why can't you just give a straight answer to his 3 simple questions?

So far, Ultima, all you've done is say things like "if the plane was traveling at 500 mph". To be honest, you haven't really put down any numbers of your own. He's asking valid questions here. You can't just sit on your ivory tower and just say "no, that's wrong" without explaining yourself.

Or are you, in your own great words, afraid that it won't support your story?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by HLR53K]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickSoul

Well i use professional and government research sites. Plus classified resources i have from work.

What research have you done and sources do you use?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K

I have posted facts and evidence to support what i post.

I also do a lot more research then most people on here, and have filed FOIA request and e-mailed companies that were at ground zero.

What research have you done, and list your resources?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I have posted facts and evidence to support what i post.

I also do a lot more research then most people on here, and have filed FOIA request and e-mailed companies that were at ground zero.

What research have you done, and list your resources?

Then it shouldn't be such a big deal to answer my simple questions right? Why aren't you answering them since you've done all that research?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yes, yes, your usual "I'm right, you're wrong" speech. For all we know, you're just saying that and you probably have a Googled list of companies at the ready.

Still, you ignored jfj123's simple questions. I'm as interested in hearing your answers are he is.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is about Jet engine testing / jetblast. NOT, nicknames for fighter aircraft, NOT missiles, NOT ab hom arguements, NOT questioning questions, NOT insulting people.

Please, the topic!!!

And no, it's not about being a wannabe mod either.
But still....

[edit on 29/4/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Further to the question of 'how high above the road/cars' I submit this picture which, with a little applied trigonometry, may help to clear it up. Looks to me like something over 100' wide cut a very neat path through those poles.

I aslo scaled from the overhead pic of the area revealing a distance of approx 700' from the carriageway to the Pentagon wall which the plane would have covered in about 1 second at the reported speed.

[edit on 29/4/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why aren't you answering them since you've done all that research?

Becasue i am tired of asking questions and not getting answers.

As soon as i get answers to my questions then you will get answers.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Still, you ignored jfj123's simple questions.

I have plenty of sources i use i can list, do you? Do you want me to challenge you to list your research and sources?

You mean just like you ignore my questions?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Why aren't you answering them since you've done all that research?

Becasue i am tired of asking questions and not getting answers.

As soon as i get answers to my questions then you will get answers.

I'll make you a deal. Answer the same 3 simple questions that I have posted 7 times previous, and I'll answer any question you like. Does that sound fair???? A flight expert such as yourself should be able to breeze through those 3 simple little questions.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have plenty of sources i use i can list, do you? Do you want me to challenge you to list your research and sources?

You mean just like you ignore my questions?

This was never about who has the bigger list of sources between you and me. I just wanted to hear your answers to jfj123's three questions.

Let me know if I'm wrong guys. Lets say Ultima has indeed done as much research as he claims and knows as much as he claims. Yet he refuses to answer our simple questions about what he knows. Doesn't that seem eerily similar to our government not readily forthcoming with what they truly know?

The irony here is that it's just like his complaints of how he's filing all these FOIA (what we're essentially doing here) to the government agencies, but yet getting nothing in return.

jfj123's making a pretty good offer up there, Ultima. Just answer those three and he'll answer any questions you have. I would take it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This was never about who has the bigger list of sources between you and me. I just wanted to hear your answers to jfj123's three questions.

Let me know if I'm wrong guys. Lets say Ultima has indeed done as much research as he claims and knows as much as he claims. Yet he refuses to answer our simple questions about what he knows. Doesn't that seem eerily similar to our government not readily forthcoming with what they truly know?

The irony here is that it's just like his complaints of how he's filing all these FOIA (what we're essentially doing here) to the government agencies, but yet getting nothing in return.

jfj123's making a pretty good offer up there, Ultima. Just answer those three and he'll answer any questions you have. I would take it.

Just remember that ULTIMA has been a crew chief for a F-4 Phantom, yet in Catherder's Pentagon thread (I think), when someone compared the F-4/concrete crash test, he claimed that the F-4 was mostly made of steel, so the test was not comparable.

Also, he claims to work in intel, and has classified sources, yet posts 'new' info on the dead/alive hijackers that is 10 months old.

Actually, if that qualifies as 'new' in the intel world, I guess this lets the FBI/CIA off the hook as far as why they couldn't stop the hijackers.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join