It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence Of Life On Mars!! Why is NASA Obfuscating The Truth?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I downloaded the Spirit Home Plate panorama to verify the claims for life forms on Mars. I was completely sceptical, but I found serveral creatures right away (mostly merecat like) and posted them. I decide to go to Google Earth and load the Mars overlay. Then I searched for Home Plate to view the pictures there. It is a higher resolution picture than you can download from NASA AND it includes an inside view of Home Plate. GET READY TO BE AMAZED!! I not only found my previous creatures in better resolution, but HUMANOIDS!!! I am not joking, go to Google Earth, use a high res monitor and see for yourself. On the interior view on home plate I even found a humanoid that is wearing a priest robe with a sash around his waist, grey hair, bald on top praying to a large face statue with big ears!!! There are animals all over the photos as well. DON'T TRUST ME SEE FOR YOURSELF!! I wonder why NASA posted this pictures that show life so evidently and yet has not publicly announce this incredible discovery!! OMG I hope everyone sees this post that has the software to extract the images and post them on Youtube or everywhere possible. WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT TO EVERYONE!!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ddustinh

now there's two of us...

maybe you mean these kind of images...

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=17240

but still nasa just announced that they got some evidence of the existence of water in mars???

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"they" really dont want us to know...and nasa makes sure we dont...
edit on 30-10-2010 by alphaMegas because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2010 by alphaMegas because: change of link

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

just putting in some update info bout mars.

400 years ago, galileo was confronted by the authorities of that time about his observations that we are not the center of the universe and that we are circling around the sun and that the other planets moved too.
"and yet they moved"...

www.facebook.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by alphaMegas because: added link

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

these mars coordinates will really interest you mars enthusiast.
20 38'19.27"N 73 01'12.95W google mars, cause you will see not images of the virgin mary on a wall or clouds but images of real people. i tried to capture them in my cp cam but the images didnt look right.so i decided to post this coordinates . humanoids or martians? maybe then you can decide for yourself...and look around for more...zoom and swoop past the@ -2027m eye altitude elev. -2251 and you will find that those seemingly dark and unremarkable shadows are people! the glowing blue things are telltale signs that the shadow next to it are actually entities.you find one then you can also find figures next to it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

[Why is the scientific community shying away from the reality that alien life forms exist on Mars, considering this scientific evidence? Why are we being denied the truth? The hesitation probably lies in the fact that accepting the reality of life on Mars would result in profound implications for the psyche of mankind as a whole.

Cheers! We may not be alone after all!

Text

how can we categorize "anomalies" on Mars when those "anomalies" are really the ones constanly sighted?. and im not talking about the d&m pyramids, the face, the incan city, no...what i am saying here are the people or humanoids that are in mars right now. i remember about 2 years back there was some sort of a waving figure caught by the mars rover if im not mistaken. problem is, it is dimunitive in scale and we here on earth laughed it off.
should anybody be interested to really take their "precious time" researching mars, through google, forget for a while the near perfect resolutions of nasa images, you will be surprised that in any point on mars surface, you can find these enigmatic figures of humanoids.
i wouldnt call them anomalous images for they are actually the "constant" hanger ons.
I would say there are three main groups of humanoids in there: 1) the warlike figures- fierce looking with some sort of headgears and carrying some kind of weapon 2) the robed and hooded ones looks liketheir the priestlytype but there is that sinister look on their faces...3) the commoners and youcan see in their faces that they are smiling...
but, there could be more...someparts of mars there is some kind of war going on and you can see blast signatures and conflagration like what we have seen during the desert storms when oil wells were burning.

and the most telling sign is in almost all of those individuals there is that bluish glowing thing alongside their body.

buildings, infrasrtuctures well they are also in abundance...just very well, let me say,stealthily camouflaged.

i know, but i saw them and just like what galileo said, they move!

they are kind of oriented militarily, no wonder they call their planet mars, the war god...

so people, dont hit me with this, hit your keyboards, go to google apps and express your appreciation for the 2 gentlemen who started google...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Now here's 2 images i'll call the classic "dark sinister shadow"
the first one; i tried to crop it but seems off centered, check the "boots" and the "floating glowing bluish"
thing in front of the image.this is the tell tale sign. you see this glowing thing you will see "people" next to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e74f0fab9a2e.jpg[/atsimg]

and this is "him" in a closer look, the closest i can get him...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d5869e5953c.jpg[/atsimg]

and yesterday nasa just announce that aliens can thrive/adapt in a highly toxic environment here on earth!
how about "them" on Mars?

anybody interested may view more images in my ats photo albums.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

just an addendum to my post above...

www.ufodigest.com...

happy weekend reading...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This post (probably along with mine) was a little upsetting...the OP's pictures are no longer available...however...BusteR's post's (as well as others) were quite interesting...those deposits could have blown in over time though...still very fascinating to look at considering there is an obvious change in terrain...still wish I could have seen the OP's photo's though... =\

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I dont think we can use Google Mars as an 'official' source because they manipulate the data so much.
I realise that the official data is manipulated already (and in my own opinion it is manipulated to not show too much detail), but we have to use the best data that has been released.

What we need to use is the same source that scientists are supposed to use. ie the Planetary Data System. At least that way, anything that is found can be checked in an 'officially' recognised image that scientists use to discover and study the things they write papers about.

The other thing we need to bear in mind, is that we need to find at least 2 different views of the same 'evidence'.

Anything which is blown up and enlarged too much (so that it becomes pixellated) will reduce the credibility of the find.

Although I know that there is life on Mars, some of these images, I find very 'dodgy'.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

By now we should be cutting to the chase and learn why so many people are seeing artifacts on mars, structures on mars.
Also compare Lonnie Zamora's testimony with Gary Wilcox.
To many photos from nasa that are doctored. We need to cut the crap of biology this and meteorite that.
Too much indications of bigtime life such as a civilization living underground! And that is just based on the doctored images by nasa selected graphic designers. Not the lower rung.
edit on 26-10-2011 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alphamegas I manipulated from his above posts,both POS & NEG.The NEG has a dark figure on LEFT that is wearing a head-dress apparently.I sacrificed Facial clarity here of main subject to highlight some outer faces.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Thanks Outrageousfortune and RikRiley.Some of these finds are not entirely mine since I add to the finds of folks like Ross Curley from Facebook,among people like Mars Uncensored,Justin Purtle and many researchers.Some of these have been reworked to cut out the background because most folks need spoonfeeding when viewing things they believe are rocks and say "Just Rocks".No.I'm serious the blissfully ignorant speak very simply.Disinfo.Plants.Goons.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Dodgy,yes qmantoo.Why would so many diverse people with various interests and skills keep hammering ,chiseling away at the IMPERFECT images? Determination.Who are the people so determined to find the truth that they ditch the whole idea of that we are being told the truth,shown the truth,not misdirected and patronized,misinformed on purpose? These unsatisfied customers can't swallow the lies when it comes to life on Mars.Viking images? Have they been tampered with?

Sure the Viking images have been tampered with FAMOUSLY ! Some people actually COMPLAINED that the colors of the American flag came out wrongly,incorrectly on the side of Viking.How obvious is that? You mess with the colors and people complain? What's wrong with those TRUTH-seekers?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join