It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence Of Life On Mars!! Why is NASA Obfuscating The Truth?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Fantastic work, ArMaP

I should make you official head skeptic at Pegasus

The position is vacant... interested?

But great job on the images...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, all this time I thought everyone was referring to the 2 legged duster devils that run around on the surface. LOL All seriousness I still believe there is cleaning of the solar cells going on by biological entities on Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 23-4-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Where the dust looks distributed differently, isn't it possible that we are seeing differences due to looking at slightly different parts of the lander and at different angles? The dust on the hinge mechanism is especially interesting in the photos you posted though. starred.

-ChriS

[edit on 23-4-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley the 2 legged duster devils that run around on the surface.

Well there are the repair crews you know... Does it seem logical that these things run FLAWLESSLY for over four years in harsh Martian conditions and NEVER have a breakdown? Especially considering NASA's track record?

How about the RAT? The abrasion tool that they drill rock with? Now I have used diamond blades and grinders... but they WEAR OUT... four years and still grinding? And they don't use water or other coolant like we do down here for cutting rock... Just try running a diamond tool dry on a rock

And if its as cold as they say up there, how come they don't freeze up? It just doesn't seem right that with all the errors and malfunctions from tiny glitches to major accidents that usually surround all NASA Missions, that these two Rovers emulate the Energizer Bunny

Now I know ArMaP is not quite ready to jump on the "secret astronaut" band wagon... but as his work shows even he has found something 'not quite right' on these images

LOL one day I will find that one image that works... Then I will fly to Portugal and buy him a beer (or whatever poison he prefers
)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh
* OR there's a manned NASA base on Mars with a maintenance crew that gets those Rovers cleaned regularly!

I'm gonna go with this one...

There was a video floating around that showed a NASA mission control screen and a person got caught in the images from Mars... I have been trying to dig up anything on that incident... I'll let you know when I get something...

Ask mike to dig out anomalies!!
Check out the first vid in my thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's on the Moon, not Mars!!

Now I know ArMaP is not quite ready to jump on the "secret astronaut" band wagon... but as his work shows even he has found something 'not quite right' on these images. LOL one day I will find that one image that works... Then I will fly to Portugal and buy him a beer (or whatever poison he prefers
)

I'm in! Bring 'im here. I'll provide the porky barbecue. You get the beer!!

Cheers!

[edit on 24-4-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

LOL one day I will find that one image that works... Then I will fly to Portugal and buy him a beer (or whatever poison he prefers
)
If you find that image I will gladly accept a beer, although I do not like it.

Now you only have to find it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The images are obviously fake because sustained space travel is not possible with a flat earth....

But seriously, the dust anomalies are pretty interesting. I'm not going to jump to a conclusion and suggest that they are cleaned by people on a secret base on mars. Or that the rovers are really on earth. But it is very curious that in four years there are areas with NO dust apparent. That and the "rub" marks which are clean. Raises my eyebrows...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

The photos really show different parts of the rover.

What I wanted to say is that in different parts of the rover, although the structure is the same (the flat solar panels, the hinges, the other pieces around it, etc.) there is a difference in the dust distribution.

If the structure is the same, I don't see why there should be any difference in the dust distribution, unless that distribution is much localised, maybe with mini and/or micro dust devils.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
gotcha. The only thing I can think of that would explain the differences in dust distribution is if the lander were stationary on the planet long enough for the slight winds to deposit dust in some places and not others. But it still, IMO, remains pretty suspicious.

-ChriS

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Hello RikRiley
I'm not sure whether it was you who posted the pic of the 'dead martian boy'. Thank you very much for posting this pic. I find it more interesting to read posts of people caring less about loosing face but putting emphasis on finding out what iis being hidden from us.

The collection of rocks you named dead martian boy can be found in the original frames. To me it shows a watering hole. The semi-transparent plant which keeps changing its form constantly looks eery. In fact, I found a series of pics where one of these semi-transparent things eats one of the all-present balloon things. Why I think it is a watering hole? There are several twilight shots of it. Print them on transparent sheets and find out who's thirsty after dark.

But the best find of all: being paranoid pays off, if you act accordingly.
Each and every NASA picture gets obfuscated using special software. I doubt the real data is reviewed by living persons at all. Depending on how much detail is in the picture the introduction of extensive compression artifacts makes most frames almost unusable. Almost. Just keep an eye out for areas that are utterly free of rocks but adjacent to rock-strewn areas, they may have light and dark splotches applied to the general surface.

Discussing here whether there's life on Mars just keeps NASA informed how much # we are buying from them. I took some frames from the sols you mentioned. The crop has 3.71 MB so I cannot include it here, but if you care to see a rocketship standing in front of laaaarge buildings that appear out of nowhere when the right amount of saturation and contrast is applied, contact me and I will give you directions. I have made a jpg copy just under one MB which I could send to your e-mail address. Posting them here would lead to the sudden disappearance of HR versions from NASAs Mars Comedy Site. The pic I am talking about is not open to interpretation as it is relatively clear. I have been looking at it for some time now and keep finding more detail.

I am not intending to keep any find to myself. The more we all know the harder it gets for our Nazi supervisors to clamp down. What is thoroughly obvious throughout the many finds I made is one essential thing: the buildings on Mars are mostly intact. Towers and tall structures abound. Very large dish antennae and stuff beyond my wildest imagination. I am putting together some of the things on a DVD which will be ready in a couple of weeks because I want everything from different angles, so that anybody stating that I'm seeing things will be dropping his mask.

The obfuscating software introduces a net over orthometric structures, if you want an example go to the Apollo 17 Site and look up the Shorty crater pics. They are censored in a very heavy-handed and primitive way. But they serve to get the picture.

What do you honestly think could come from a bunch of lunatics flying cruise missiles into the Pentagon and the Twin Towers for money and power? My all-time favorite disinformation agent is the jerk who posted a youtube video claiming to have captured Satan's face in the smoke billowing from the WTC towers. This is in a scene where DEEP YELLOW thermate smoke is breaking out of the building! Remember thermite? Originally used to fight heavy German tanks in WWII, adding sulfur to it gets you thermate and this stuff eats through the engine deck and engine and drips through the floor armor of a Tiger tank within minutes. Larry Silverstein must love the stuff.

Keep your ammo dry and in a secret place. This may not end well once all the presidential candidates have become victims of Al-CIAda and Georgie proclaims himself King of the World.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by outrageousfortune

Hi outrageous, you will find your outrageousfortune if you keep in search of artifacts, anomalies, fossils and lifeforms on Mars.

I can not take credit when credit is due of someone else posting the pic of the dead Martian boy. I may have made a comment about the surrounding area in the pic. and other anomalies.

vze has stuck his neck way out with many fantastic finds under his belt as well as Mikesingh. Both dedicated in finding out the truth about lifeforms and anomalies on Mars.

Sure people think I am crazy when I give my input of what I see on the surface of Mars especially when it comes to seeing lifeforms. I may loose face with some of the viewers on ATS, but look what I have gained by actually seeing these incredible lifeforms and never giving up for the search of the truth.

outrageous you are on to something great keep up the good work. You are correct about the towers, tall structures, satellite dishes you have located visually on the surface and not to mention the microwave towers I have seen. Never ever give up because you are seeing what most never see and criticize me of seeing thru ground zero and satellite photos of Mars. Rik Riley

Yes I would be delighted for you to send me the pic of the rocketship in front of the large building. send to: [email protected]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

No one said proof. This is excellent work. You can dig at this stuff for a good while without exhausting discoveries of new intriguing questions. Also, this info is old. There is more definitive data on most of these obsrvations/projections. Most of the new post-2004 data is being withheld. We should be crying FOUL!!! Thank you, though.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by caliscotty

I was with you until the "dinner with Hoagland" part.

You should watch the company you keep!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Huge glaciers detected under rocky debris on Mars!

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51pm EST.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A radar instrument aboard a NASA spacecraft has detected large glaciers hidden under rocky debris that may be the vestiges of ice sheets that blanketed parts of Mars in a past ice age, scientists said on Thursday.

The glaciers, the biggest known deposits of water on Mars outside of its poles, could prove useful for future manned missions to the red planet as drinking water or rocket fuel, University of Texas planetary geologist John Holt said.

"If we were to, down the road, establish a base there, you'd want to park near a big source of water because you can do anything with it," Holt said.

Now those who were insisting that whatever is on Mars isn't H2O ice but CO2 ice will now need to reconsider their beliefs! This is big! Water ice hundreds of square km wide not only at the poles, but even at mid latitudes!!

Scientists previously determined that large deposits of ice exist at the Martian north and south polar regions, but hundreds of these buried glaciers are located at mid-latitudes on the planet.

Now if there's water ice under the surface, then it points to the undeniable fact that there is life on Mars!!

Cheers!

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Now those who were insisting that whatever is on Mars isn't H2O ice but CO2 ice will now need to reconsider their beliefs! This is big! Water ice hundreds of square km wide not only at the poles, but even at mid latitudes!!
The discovery of "radar properties entirely consistent with massive water ice" needs some physical confirmation, but I guess we can consider it as good as if they had a sample.

And that is consistent with what I have been thinking (and I suppose I posted it somewhere), that those dark streaks that appear sometimes look like something melting from a layer beneath the surface, so these large ice deposits may be replicated in thinner version on those areas with the dark streaks.

Now if there's water ice under the surface, then it points to the undeniable fact that there is life on Mars!!
Not so fast, water ice means only that, water ice, there is no "undeniable fact" about anything else.

Patience, Mikesingh, patience.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Not so fast, water ice means only that, water ice, there is no "undeniable fact" about anything else.
Patience, Mikesingh, patience.

Ok, Ok, I get the point!! Don't rub it in!!

But you'll agree that where there's water, there's a POSSIBILITY for LIFE!! Thinking otherwise would be naive!

Cheers!

[edit on 23-11-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yes, I agree, and I even think that there is a possibility for life with different liquids, but the presence of a liquid makes it easier for life to appear and, more important, to spread.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is an abstract from the article Physical and Thermodynamical Evidence of Liquid Water on Mars by the following scientists:

Renno, N. O.; Bos, B. J.; Clark, B. C.; Drube, L.; Goetz, W.; Keller, H. U.; Kounaves, S.; Leer, K.; Lemmon, M.; Madsen, M. B.; Markiewicz, W.; Marshall, J.; Mackay, C.; Mehta, M.; Mellon, M.; Smith, M.; Tamppari, L. K.; Smith, P.; Stoker, C.; Tamppari, L.; Wood, S. U.; Young, S. M.; Zent, A.; Fisher, D.

Abstract

The objective of the Phoenix Mars mission is to determine if Mars' polar region can support life. Since liquid water is a basic ingredient for life, as we know, an important goal of the mission is to determine if liquid water exists at the landing site. It is believed that a layer of martian soil preserves ice by forming a barrier against sublimation, but that exposed ice sublimates without the formation of the liquid phase.

Here we show physical and thermodynamical evidence that besides ice, liquid saline-water exists in areas disturbed by the Phoenix lander. Moreover, we show that the thermodynamics of freezing/thaw cycles ranging from diurnal to climatic time-scales leads to the formation of saline solutions with freezing temperatures much higher than current summer ground temperatures where surface ice is believed to exist near the surface. Thus, we hypothesize that liquid saline-water is common on Mars. This discovery has important implications for the stability of water, weathering, glaciology, mineralogy, geochemistry and the habitability of Mars.

Seems we're getting closer to the truth about the reality of life on Mars after all!

Cheers!

adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Reasonable conclusion, considering that NASA is up against a wall with other space going nations having the ablity to send out their own probes and find out the truth. Up until recently, it has been all NASA, and now there is a slow building fire up under NASA's behind and they are feeling the heat.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join