It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Restructure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hey. I used to read a lot of Sylvia Browne (the psychic). And in here book The Otherside and Back, she predicts that the president elected in 2008 will be assassinated and the Vice President to take over will also have attempts made on their life. Also she claims that after this President serves their term until 2012 our government will have a complete restructure and revert back to something similar to Greek council.

I don't pay much attention to her anymore, but I see the nation today and it doesn't seem too far fetched.

What do you guys think?

She also claims to be 87% accurate, which is pretty good for a psychic.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, if you believe wikipedia:

Her first husband, Gary Dufresne, said in a February 10, 2007 interview that he does not think Sylvia has any paranormal abilities, and that she admitted it, saying that the gullible deserve to be taken advantage of.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, a person like Barack Obama could be a potential target (for obvious reasons), and who knows, maybe he will choose Hillary Clinton as vice president?

As for reformation, I don't think it will reform, at least not in that short period of time. Unless, there is some form of revolution.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Karras

Wow, thanks I've never read that. Although she says her ex husband was very abusive in some of her books. That's neither here nor there.

I can clearly conceive a revolution in the next 4-8 years if Hilary or McCain were elected and they kept us on the same track as the current administration.

I don't think Barack will change much structurally, but the one thing I think he can do is mend ties with some of our angry allies diplomatically, he is quite the pontiff.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
anybody can post and edit wikipedia, thats why its not valid as a source for many things. I could go make some random crap up right now and if i just make it about some obscure thing and not many ppl would know about it, the person reading it would never know some of it was false.

I personaly dont think that sort of thing would happen

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There are three psychics in the world who are supposed to have a 85+% accuracy, if one can believed the Web sites in India, Tibet and Brazil. Although I believe some people enjoy psychic powers - - the real ones usually protected and used by nations - - it is difficult to trust those usually on the Internet for obvious reasons. The WWW is a ubiquitious vanity press and highly self-serving. Nonetheless, let me provide seven predictions that these three psychics agree upon. (1) George W. Bush will do extensive damage to the U.S. before leaving office by attacking Iran, which will bring Russia and China into the fight with long-term consequences. (2) The U.S. will experience extensive and frustrating election fraud in 2008, both in terms of the Democratic nomination and general election. There will be nationwide protests and violence in the cities. (3) The U.S. and its allies will go through troubled economic times until 2011. The new president will be ineffectual due to so many enemies and so much controversy. (4) Some time in 2012 or 2013 the U.S. will split into several countries, ending the corporate control of political processes and bringing back a democratic republic invisioned by the Forefathers. (5) Several civilian and military deaths will have a profound impact on the Iraq occupation and end the war. (6) The decline of the U.S. as a world power began in earnest on 9/11 and will continue through the third decade of the twenty-first century. (7) Look to the heavens for an event that will either shock the world into peace or precipitate a very peculiar and unorthodox era of internecene global wars with unimaginable outcomes for civilizations.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana Project

So are the psychics who predicted these things protected or do you have their names?

Did they elaborate on our country splitting into 3 countries as in will it be internal self made countries or divided among other existing countries?

Thanks for the reply and insight.

Gnosis

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am aware of these psychcs, but wonder how "The Janus Project" got the information, which is classified "top Secret" and known only to a few in the CIA. Nonetheless, I am glad the information was shared with the public, even though very few will ever read it. A careful deductive reading of these predictions will yield even further information of importance. One of the psychics is also one of the world's best remote viewers who has had five attempts on his life. He is in hiding in Brazil.

top topics

join