It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings became frequent in Mexico City after the total eclipse of the sun in 1991

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed here but for my money this was/is the most irrefutable evidence of UFO and non-military ones at that. When it was sighted by millions, photographed and videoed by hundreds, including several TV companies. How or why wasn’t this hailed as a turning point that engaged the world? It was possibly what really convinced my of a non-earth based being visiting us here.

Do people remember this and what are there comments specifically about this incredible sighting that no one could dismiss because of the multiple confirmations?

Even the timing had intelligence associated with it by the ET’s to visitors to show themselves at such an important time. I do think that there is a general view (even amongst UFO believers) that unless events happen in the US then they are somehow not as important or indeed relevant and only US sightings actually constitute actual irrefutable proof?

Oh, and yes I'd read accounts of people trying to Debunk all these sightings as people (including me) having seen Venus but to my mind Venus doesn't move and certainly doesn't have a metalic look and the size was of a large craft that at one point in the video actually 'light jumps'!

Short footage of Mexico sightings

[edit on 5-4-2008 by mlmijyd]

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Currently watching a show on TV about this, thought I'd check ATS and see what people think, but why has it got so little attention!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Basic astronomy ignored.

Link
Harte

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's another thread with photographic stills taken from the footage:

link

top topics

join