It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear Twirling a Stick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I know ther has to be a better video of this somewhere... or coming soon... CRAZY!
www.youtube.com...

Ok -- that's the old video from last year -- I just saw the story on FOX I think last night that has the new vid -- they (zoo officials) said he stopped for awhile and then just strted doing it again. I'll try to find it.

Dancing bears to come soon...

... you probably thought I was kidding...

www.livescience.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 4/5/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
so why is this on Fragile Earth again?
shouldn't this be on BTS?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Why? Well... b/c I followed Fragile Earth" from the "Elephant painting" thread... does that make sense to you?

ATS, BTS, CTS... just kick in the U.N. and then ya' have something... oooops... getting close to something else there... I don't want to get [SNIPPED]... where ever it remotely fits toreishi... look around... let's not get too picky. No worries, I'm ceratainly an @sshole myself, quite often.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is the 2008 clear video

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
just kick in the U.N. and then ya' have something... oooops... getting close to something else there... I don't want to get

Does this suggest the Earth is in peril some how?

Is there a conspiracy of sorts?

The elephant thread had a conspiracy. The elephants were actually being tortured behind the scenes by the trainers.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yea, I don't see this thread being in the right place. Should be a BTS, the bear does have some mad skills though.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

And you think turning bears into Ninja's is good for them?

Its a terrible thing training bears to beat the crap out of unsuspecting hikers, out for a walk then bang, a bear dressed all in black jumps from a tree and proceeds to imobalise you with some nifty moves, then when he's finished out comes his sister who happens to be a huge fan of celebrity dance shows, and invites you to dance into the wee hours without a choice,

Seems to me Mother Nature is providing her Animals with the tools to kick human butt

But seriously, im totally against any kind of animal cruelty no matter what brings it on, i used to be completely against zoo's also, but now the worlds wildlife is depending on these places for survival, perhaps if we didnt think these things where cute in the first place and left alone they would be better off, maybe we should take the bear abusers out into the forest cover them with honey, give them nothing but a map and compass, then tell them they can go free after they have gotten past the Ninja bears they abused.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I wasn't suggesting anything actually, I was trying to be neutral. I was trying to get the thread creator to elaborate as to why this qualified for ATS

If you have some additonal info on the bears being abused during training or whatever. That would qualify this for ATS and i'd like to see it

**on a side note: that video was pretty friggin cool
Not as impressive as the elephant painting, but still impressive!

[edit on 123030p://11u49 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

just kick in the U.N. and then ya' have something... oooops... getting close to something else there... I don't want to get

The elephant thread had a conspiracy. The elephants were actually being tortured behind the scenes by the trainers.

Ok -- yes this vid was in the wrong place... we all know that... I was just getting started and if people refer to my 2nd post in this thread you should certainly understand. And I apparently didn't get to the part about the torture in the video, if it was there. I wasn't going to watch an elephant paint lines for 10 min

That said... Lucid... I knew that 'joke' would pass over most everyones' head. What you did not notice was that my reference to the letters U.N. was immediately after my reference to CTS. Now, take those five letters and play some "Jumble" -- I think you'll get it now.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Well what if this "bear twirling a stick" is doing so as a cry for help?
You know like in Happy Feet. Using this to draw attention to the bear population and the hardships they face from shrinking forests and pollution.

Maybe he's just not a good tap dancer like Mumbles.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ok -- yes this vid was in the wrong place... we all know that... I was just getting started and

And some of us were just inquiring, since you hadn't got to it yet

I wasn't going to watch an elephant paint lines for 10 min

Actually, the elephant painting was amazing I felt. Wasn't just the elephant painting lines, it drew a picture of an elephant walking and holding a flower.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think under rated animal inteligence could be a conspiracy, but that is not the topic here i think.
The elephant painting wasnt "realy" conspiracy eighter but it was nice to see.
I do see now that it would be better to keep it "conspiracy" related with the occasional exception.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
I think under rated animal inteligence could be a conspiracy, but that is not the topic here i think.

Very much so! Great idea and with enough content that would make a great thread

The elephant painting wasnt "realy" conspiracy eighter but it was nice to see.

Actually it very much was. Because the public thought one thing, but the truth of it was sinister and being hidden.

I do see now that it would be better to keep it "conspiracy" related with the occasional exception.

Well the exceptions technically belong in BTS, PTS, respectively. That's what they are there for. No biggie or anything, it's just that the structure helps ATS stay the rad forum it is.

[edit on 053030p://11u50 by Lucid Lunacy]

new topics

top topics

join