It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z and his NW0 Ties.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't know where you guys have been but there's a ton of rap songs that are anti-illuminati, listen to the GZA from the Wu-Tang-Clan's album Liquid Swords or any of the older stuff by the Wu, it's anti-illuminati.

Also what about the Goodie Mob for god's sake they were talking about the practice of putting micro-chips in humans back in 1995 with there song Cell Therapy, from the Goodie Mob's album Soul Food.

Listen to Cell Therapy a song in 1995 when the Goodie Mob talks about the practice of the micro-chips in humans, the final rapper his name is Big Gipp.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Codex.MK2]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Codex.MK2]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Great Video and thanks for the backup

i guess i could have done a little bit more hunting for mine their is a lot of info out there people just really don't want to look into it like was already said its because well music is just such a big part of our lives and we hate the thought of the fact that maybe it has been infiltrated by the ones we are are fighting and is most likely the greatest weapon they have against us.

im sure there is plenty of music out there that is anti-Illuminati but what we are looking at here is who is on top at the current moment and one major world influence at the moment is jay-z and nothing he does or says to me is anti-Illuminati.

someone also mentioned that this doesn't seem to go along with the Illuminati agenda and well honestly i don't know where to start there is so much one small example is the complete mind control/manipulation of teens all across the world.

Music is getting so ridiculous these days more so rap and pop for example there is a song out by 50 cent cant remember the title but basically all he is singing about is how hes gonna make money of the song
are our kids and teens that stupid and brainwashed its truly sad.

i just want to say that there is SO much information out there on all types of music and its effects and that before we get on the defensive side we should at least take a look into it. Dont take my word for it do your own research slackers.
God Bless and good luck

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Codex.MK2

I agree that there are many rappers who speak out against NWO related stuff, but they are not as mainstream as the rappers that are in question and if you ask them, they'd probably tell you they refused to "sell out to the Man" and that's why they are in the position they are in today and not in the multi millionaire status of the "questionable" rappers.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Allow me to add this, as an artist.. I know conspiracy sells!!!!
Bottom line, its a freakin gold mine!

If you can come from egar starts, and win the hearts and minds of people to even fathom you are part of something greater, that in itself is going to generate alot of attention.

Jay-Z in the start of his music biz, was schooled in history, reading and text. He is anything but dumb..

He knows the game.. And he is playing it like everyone else..

Its all about money, and manipulation.. However he is pulling one over on you guys making you think he is an agent.

Then agin.. I dont know 100%.. He does have alot of money now, and has become an Elite.
If anything he should thank Saturn for his gifts in this life..

Which Im sure he does in a round about way.. Most of those who bow down to El are Saturn followers at the base root..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

The Rockefellers lol... Do the research people. John D. Rockefeller was poor before he was ever rich. He was the father of David. He was the first Rockefeller to join. DAVID Rockefeller was a member of the Bilderberg Group, which is also part of the Illuminati Round Table (pause it in the video and see for yourself). Here's a link that gives some of the "famous" members. paste it in your browser.

www.fdrs.org...

It's like no matter what kinda proof people receive, they will still deny the obvious. The man said in his lyrics that he never prays to God he prays to Gotti, he said he's wicked, his soul is possessed, illuminati wants his mind, soul, and his body, and he ain't askin' for God to forgive him LOL! _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')This mess is so blatant Ray Charles could see it. Most people just don't want to change because they are set in their ways, they don't understand and pride has them afraid to ask, whatever.... The bible is the only book in this world that is fulfilling itself. And YES, secret societies are talked about in the bible.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Jay Z naming his record Roc-A-Fella does little to link him to David Rockefeller. (besides, Jaz Z probably meant John D Rockefeller, the oil tycoon)

IMO, it's a marketing gimmick and nothing more. Jay Z has no more to do with David Rockefeller or the NWO than 2pac does the Illuminati.

LOL its amazing how ppl remain ignorant even with the evidence breathing dead in their face
Funny you should mentions 2pac. He has a songe called "kill illuminati"

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Well, is he poor now? How many fans worldwide? It's not a little thing

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Damon Dash chose the name Rock-A-Fella for the label because it is symbolic of the money that they make and the power they have. They like to consider their label the "rockafeller" of the rap world. That's all it is. Nothing more.

And 2pac doesn't have a song called Kill Illuminati...his last album he made alive was called Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory. Its just a play on words...which is all rap music really is...playing with words and metaphores.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Go to St Barts some time with out the Illuminati helping out.
And taking a big chunk of money to live high as all entertainers do.

The Illumintainment biz helps him and P spend their money but when
the money goes in ten years or more you can help fill their tin cup
on the lower east side of NYC.

Don't let the Illuminati get a hold on you, invest in CDs...at
a loan association near you.. tell J and P.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Codex.MK2

Do they talk about the crimes of the Illuminati?

Could they rap to this, part of my Verses of Discontent:

Crimes of the Illuminati

May 29,2008 working backwards, most notable, most disturbing
and most critical.

Rising fuel and gas and energy prices.
Why: To continue suppressing Tesla devices and his science of
electric atomic theory.

911 dis info campaign. (Not to mention the deed itself).
Make core beams disappear to dust with THERMATE, what else
you got? You see any planes on fire? Exploding outward instead
of in at the plane hit. Fake say-so denials of the observations.

Enron Energy Contracts.

JKF JR
Who was involved: Coast Guard, FAA, Navy, Air Force as
documented in the video JFK JR.
Why: Eliminate Bush busting politics from the Democrats.
How: The No Pilot Theory or The No Pilot Seat Theory

JFK
Why: Nam War, FED Banking change, fake Moon Landing
Who: Hitler and Nazi MIC associates.

Forestall, Patton and Tesla
Why: Knowledge of devices of electro static propulsion with
very little power expenditures, the now so called free energy
of high potential and cps that expends little power only pulsed
static charges.
Who: Investors in terror and suppressers of Tesla science.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

I have done a lot of research on this subject.

There IS an agenda out there. Music is the perfect tool for indoctrination, using subliminal techniques.

I have seen quite a bit about Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye West, all having NWO ties.

There are pictures out there of Jay-Z and Kanye West sharing a Mason handshake at some music award thingy....pics of Kanye wearing t-shirt with, yep, I'll say it, Luciferian symbol, goat head on it.
Remember Kanye pic on magazine with crown of thorns, like Jesus.

Lots of NWO symbolism in their photos and album art....LOTS of talking about the Illuminati in their music, or saying "illuminated".
Supposedly the older rappers are bringing the young rappers into it....
it's to bring blacks into the indoctrination, it's about money and power for the rappers.

If you do a search, you can see a lot of artists, not just rappers, but all through out the music business, including christian music all doing the same thing, some genres are just more subtle about it.

Rock, metal, rap even christian...doesn't matter, all the record cos run by same people, coming out of Hollywood.

A lot of musical artists have stated in interviews that they have no idea how their songs were created...that it seemed like something just took over their bodies.

To name a few:

Jim Morrison, Jimmy Page (who was definitely into Satanism) Bob Dylan, Santana.....

and on, and on, the longer time goes on, the more blatant the NWO/Satanic agenda gets.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I definitely can see where you're coming from on this post. I've been reading up on it and there are some artists such as Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Rihanna (not so much as the others) that continually have masonic imagery in their videos. I plan on creating a new thread with links if anyone would like to check it out.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah sure, they're all a part of some secret society until they stop selling records and being popular. Then they go back to being a nobody again.

99.99% of the music being released today sucks! Who cares what secret society these douchebag artists belong to. If their music is good, they could be the son of the devil and I'll listen to it. But since the music these talentless pretentious selfish shmucks are releasing is garbage, I won't give them a dime for it.

As for degrading society with this crap music, what do you expect from these artists, who have questionable values to begin with? If you're looking for solid examples for today's youth, frankly you can do a lot better than today's musicians. But if you're looking to keep the youth in a daze and in a fog, these overexposed jackasses fit the bill.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Yeah sure, they're all a part of some secret society until they stop selling records and being popular. Then they go back to being a nobody again.

It's not news that crime syndicates have "owned" and traded entertainers for decades. The mafia of olde's highest grossing asset was Frank Sinatra (hence the association with Sinatra and every stereotypical gangster you see). If there is an NWO, they're doing the same. Once the cash cow has been milked, yes, they go back to being nobody, because what do their extortionists care at that point?

I'm not a fan of rap, and if I had 20 posts yet I'd make a post specifically for this, but if you follow a few key rap careers there are events and collaborations and crossovers in the stories that piece into a bigger picture. Whether it's "NWO", the mafia, or just a very brutal mother to all of the record industries, is not really my interest.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Illuminizard]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Jaz-O tells all about former friend and co worker Jay-Z down load Jaz-O and know the truth
P.S. did you catch Jay-z in his Jaz-O music video "The Origanators" Quite hysterical I might add

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Jay-Z comes from an extremely poor= background. How many NWo members can say that?

Do your research... That same poor area is also the recruiting grounds for Malachi York...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some lyrics from WTT song with Beyonce, JAY-Z & YA Song #2

Pissed off
Represent the throne watch em all get pissed off
Earth is boring to me making my ??

when you EARN as good as me you hit a brick wall
WE NEED FUEL

LIFT OFF!!!!

You take from it what you can but it seems space related. 1 is not in the secrataz so who knows if symbolic agenda related but it is a space influenced song , cool 1 too.

edit on 8/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join