It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the "cure" being found in nature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If every one was educated to the fact that 97% of the ailments the body could possibly haveand the cure is found in nature wouldnt the medical "industry" be virtually out of business, as i believe they should the greedy folks. please give me plenty of input on this topic as there may be things i yet don't understand.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by the basset hound]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
COQ10 is the most prescribed drug in Japan ( according to my father who not only takes it but researches it), but unavailable in the US.

It is a co-enzyme that helps both heart conditions and cancer.

I will be researching this myself when I have the time, but welcome any input on the " wonder Drug"

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In my OPINION you've already answered your own question. Is there something specific you're wondering about?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
CO Q10 is commonly found in america however a bit expensive and no perscripition is needed you an find it on any shelf in america. The real mystery sbstance is cordyceps mushrooms and their miracle like healing powers. They are not so commonly found in america but you can get them online at some sites, anything you would like you know about them can be found online as well. They are sort of a cure-all.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why do you assume that ~97% of all diseases can be cured by something found in nature?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There's no assumption my friend it's all fact. Leave the U.S. and you'll find a whole different kind of medicine and a different kind of doctor for that matter. Doctors in the U.S. only go to school and learn what the pharmaceutical companies want them to learn. Thats why its a broken system...... "If EVERYONE cared and nobody cried, if EVERYONE learned and nobody lied, if EVERYONE shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day when nobody died!!!!!!!!"-Nickelback

top topics

join