It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

several topics i wish to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ok first topic...when i was 13 i started getting sick, like 1 day thing, only it was more then just being sick it was body pains..shortly after that i started to notice things... i swear it was like soemthing tried to posses me at night...thierd be pressure on my body. but at the same time id move but not to where id controll it, my whole body would tense but. but id know what was going on, id fight it for so long and itd go away... the most memerable night was when it happened and i just didnt fight, woke up next day with my shirt covered in blood. not mine either. donno where it came from..3 years later. still fighting these things. my house burns down...i move in with my grandparents in this very old house, where im staying out now...my convolsuion things worsen. i also noticed it was worse with the moonlight too.. i learned to almost channel it. im not sure exactly how this works, but i can be perfectly calm, then i make my legs and arms tingle, i feel my heart rate rise, and for a short time im stronger, its almost like i learned to let adrenaline go at will... what it is for sure idk.

i think i might have done some telekinisis.. but if i sit here and try to move something with my mind nothing will happen...but when its soemthing out of instinc itl work..whether in these instinses were me solving the situation or just coincidence idk..on a different note, the convolsions have slowed down alot, itl happen now time to time, but i can controll them now.
heres somehting else, the house i live in, its very very old. one time i left with my gf out of my room to get some food. when we came back my door was locked from the inside...i ended up having to drill the lock out from the outside.two my attick, thiers a wall that slants up, theirs a hole broken threw at the top like a crawl space..i went up their oneday with a flash light out of curriosity, i climbed to the top, shinned my light and looked in, i saw a face and my light died..so i climbed down. got a light with a extention cord and went up thier, finding 3 stones, and a bunch of little other ones but the one stone has a face carved out on it, which is what i saw..next topic ..a freind of mine got a palmolgy book. and according to this book my "fate line" has been marked...for what idk, and idk if its just something else, i just know i wasnt born with it. the marking is a red dot. and if it timed by the book, what ever it is should happen to me between age 25 to 28, im 21 right now. whether this is something or not idk. soo i was wondering what everyones opinon was..and what should i do?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dead soljah

Hello dead soljah. Welcome to ATS.

Would you mind telling what area of the world you reside in? I am asking because of the thing with the stones. I've worked closely with people in many places. Each country has their own superstition and different types of religions.

It appears a bit of anxiety might be involved and rightly so. Also there's a possibility of a medical condition to compound your problems.

What's happened to you may be coincidence and not related. It does seem like you have a lot of activity going on within yourself.

I believe each occurrence can be explained but more information is needed.

Have you had any medical check ups since the events started happening to you?

Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

In the case of the moonlight and getting stronger, I cannot offer an explanation for the moonlight part. But, it definitely does seem like you may have some sort of control of the adrenaline in your body to make you stronger at times.

I do believe that psychokinetic abilities and the seizures may be related. I went through a similar type thing 3 years ago. MRI scans showed that my brain was producing too much electrical energy and was causing an overload which originated in my cerebral cortex. This was around the same time that I was heavily studying and practicing Psychokinetic abilities. I have since stopped and so have the seizures. I recommend seeing a doctor.

The seizures cause you to lose control of your bodies motor functions which may explain the paralysis and the feeling of "Fighting". How you were conscious to feel it...I am uncertain.

I know nothing about palmology, so I cannot assist in that area.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i live in upstate ny, when i do the adreniline thing well, ok as i do it now sitting here i can feel it start at my feet and bam, shoot up. i remember back in school a kid was beating me in basketball, i thought if i did this that itd make me faster, sharpen my senses, but instead it just made me feel like i was gonna faint, and all i could see was bright lights, almost like blacking out. my medical history...well when i was 19 i got into a bike accident, i ended up putting a bike handle bar into my leg, hit my bone, chipped it, doctors said i was lucky i didnt hit the artery cuase it went so deep on me. then last summer at age 20 i was at work and i cant remember what happened but i just remmeber hearing people in the house i was working on, i had fainted and fell down a flight of stairs, broke 3 teeth, they said i might have been hypo glycimic and that with a combination of other things might have caused me to do that, but they did alot of scans and tests on my head for that and found nothing wrong. as of now im fighting a abcess/infection/ not sure what it is now but when i had the bike accident peices of my boxers got pushed into me..the doctors never got them out so iv been pulling that stuff out. so my medical history isnt a good one..but im good at taking bad hits and getting up.

so any other questions to help you help me?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

i would bet heavily on the Hypo Glycemic thing. Another thing is when I had seizures, the doctors knew that the high electrical activity was the cause of them, but they couldn't figure out exactly how it worked that way. Unless there is something that they are just not seeing, then it very well could be a diabetic type disorder or simply paranormal. Maybe you should get your blood tested for glucose levels and iron levels. Maybe even high blood pressure.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
blood pressure is good i just checked it like last week. the only reason i dont think its a medical thing is becuase i was awake for all these times, and i was able to fight it, and now i controll it... least i can feel when its comming on and i can stop it before it gets bad. as for blood work i cant afford to get that done..

top topics

join