It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will be assasinated upon election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATS friends,

Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search and couldn't find much..
Today during breakfast I was watching BBC News and CNN, and they had a segment on the assassination of Martin Luther King, and it was related to the upcoming 2008 election. They were saying that many African Americans believe that even if Obama were to be elected as President, he would surely be assassinated within the first year of his presidency.. Just want to know, how many other people here share the same belief? It is quite interesting either way, because if Hillary does win, she will be the first female president.

On the other hand, if Obama were to be elected, he would be the first black president, (amidst all the other rumors that he is or was Muslim) I don't know how this is going to affect the votes, because some say he is Christian and some say he is still Muslim, but doing my research, I see that he was raised by his Mother who was an atheist. And as a teenager he found God and became a devout Christian & started to goto church.

The main point of discussion is whether or not he will be assassinated if elected as President, and also what are the chances now? I haven't heard too much in the last week or so about this topic & I just wanted to hear what every one's thought's and opinions are and if any one still really cares?

It might sound stupid to some, But to me, it seems like it is more of a show then an actual election. I have spoken to some other people who also share similar beliefs and say it's been planned to create more confusion and distraction for possible upcoming events?

I just don't know what to think right now... what do you think we are heading for within the next 2 to 4 years??

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Only Presidents who aew a threat to the status quo aew assassinated. Obama is a member of the family. Wake up. It does not if Obama, Clinton or McCain are elected, they are all bought and paid for.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
After 15 years of being demonized by the hard right Hillary is the one who runs the greater risk of being assissanated.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
Only Presidents who aew a threat to the status quo aew assassinated. Obama is a member of the family. Wake up. It does not if Obama, Clinton or McCain are elected, they are all bought and paid for.

Just curious what family? I understand where Clinton comes from and McCain
but what family does Obama come from? I did google but have not gotten past his election/senate pages to find a family/orginization

Just asking for info not a debate/verbal war.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

I think he is talking about the "elite" family

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
wow another post on this......I posted this just recently www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i remember hearing that Obama was related to Brad Pitt and even shares a family history with George Bush

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Obama is at risk, but it seems to be no worse than the risk to any other candidate. As grover mentioned, Hillary has been demonized by the right, especially the far-right, who see her as a pawn of a Jewish conspiracy. In short, she'd be facing similar risks compared to Obama.

Equally, the infiltration of extremist groups into anti-immigration organizations and McCain's hardline take on Middle Eastern politics puts him at risk from both. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd fear a trained Al-Qaeda or Hezbollah assassin over some messed-up hick who's bought the Christian Identity crap.

Either way, I don't see Obama as uniquely at risk. I've even trawled the far-right web to see what the consensus was, and it seems to be the case that the far-right don't want to talk about him being assassinated for fear of getting negative attention, and also because they believe if he were to lose legitimately, it would spark off race riots which would help them consolidate their position. Equally, if he were to win, it is hoped they could use this to further ingratiate themselves with the non-racist conservatives and hope that his policies would show that a black President was not a good idea.

I was surprised. Even racists are apparently capable of thinking strategically.

Of course, this doesn't rule out the 'lone nutcase' situation, but few things ever do.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
i remember hearing that Obama was related to Brad Pitt and even shares a family history with George Bush

Apparently, he is also Dick Cheney's ninth cousin.

To put it in simply, all of these elite are related. And no, it's not a "coincidence".

I guess if Barack were assasinated (either in real life or fake), I guess we will need to look at who the VP is. Hillary maybe? She might win after all...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have had several preditions recently about Obama. He will be shot. And survive.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by purplemonkey

all of these elite are related. And no, it's not a "coincidence".

Oh, so that's why most of them are that retarded. Their DNA is started to distort after that so much family wedding, what they held between each other.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rogue Element

I find it amusing that the left always assumes that right wingers are the main source of terrorism and assassination in the Western world. It's almost as if communists, eco-rad.s and muslims didn't exist. Maybe that's because they view their cause as just and anything these groups do is OK.

Most right wingers I know of simply want to live good decent lives and raise their families. Many of them are disgusted by politics.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
look at it this way.
He gets shot and dies.
Blacks across the U.S. Riot
Cities turn into mayhem ,
People killing other peoples left n right
Country is divided into maby 2 groups?

Then what happens? Martial Law enforced.? To try to secure every one and evey thing?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsPlayFeedTheGater

That's referred to as Problem, Reaction, Solution.
The more people that view him as the Messiah the more drastic the reaction will be and the faster they'll drop the solution
/hammer on us.

..but then again he may also be the antichrist and a failed assaisination attempt on his life could result in the same thing.

Whatever the case, if he gets elected, the NWO will say "CHECK MATE".

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have always felt this way. Obama is very brave for been a candidate, I think he knows the risk he’s taking, and lets face it, MOST of us are not racist and believe in equal opportunity, there are people out there that will do it just for the sole reason he's black. It’s because of a long line of families, old ways, old traditions and old MONEY.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I also feel that there is a very VERY high probability of a assignation attempt on Mr Obama if elected president . Politics aside strictly due to his heritage

I have relatives in the deep south who actually boycott restaurants stores and even watching sporting events due to a high African American population in certain areas or the game has too many (the N word ) in it .

And they seem to be moderates compared to some of their neighbors . I live in the south west and even here where there is a huge cultural diversity and very few African Americans I have heard many people around here say hes to black to be president .

I have a running bet with a few guys at work that the 2012 reelection will be Biden as President .

I personally believe any form of raciest behavior is wrong be it race creed religion politics . all actions should be based on the individual actions and behavior if they are good or evil and if I should like or dislike them .

Charles Manson wanted to start a race war by killing the LaBianca? and Tates?. There are various groups on both side of the color spectrum who believe a race war is coming . In all these crazies there may be a few will think that here is the perfect opportunity to prove themselves right assassinate him and feed the unrest with random acts of white on black and black on white violence .

If my hunch is correct I have a strong belief that there will be a very large amount of civil unrest if a assassination does take place. May be the likes we have not seen since the civil war . With a ailing economy it has many large cities population already angry then add the police brutality against minorities existing now it could be a powder keg waiting to go off . An assassination of a black President could be the spark that sets it off .

If I was him I would have a bullet proof bubble around me 24/7 and at all public engagements lots of security.

For Mr Obamas well being and every one else I hope I have seriously miss judged the bigots in the US . But I think not since we have violent crime against others all the time for the reason they are a different color different religion or a different sexual preference .

Do I think there will be a race war NO

Do I think if elected will he be assassinated Yes

Do I think there will be alot of civil unrest Yes

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok I’ll try again, let’s see if my post will be deleted this time.

I’m beginning to think that the whole assassination - race war- martial law scenario is really unlikely to happen soon. While it’s obvious that Rachael Tension is being stirred up, I think that it may be a while yet before any such plan is implemented. Slow and steady incrementalism is working so well, why throw caution to the wind and start something that may produce an uncontrollable outcome? I think that we’re in for more of the same, just more so.

new topics

top topics

join