It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
Mr Ree, when you have a roaring fanged green reptilian an inch from your face, trust me, YOU know they still exist. You have been told wrong my friend. I only wish your adviser was right.

Okay, first of all, reptilians are not green, they were dark gray! I'm telling you, you have been tricked. Reptilians do not rape people in astral time, and you've been raped by something else. Plus, it's a fact that reptilians don't have fangs.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Mr Ree, some people think they have a handle on things without ever having to experience it themselves. Well my experience is not 2nd hand and it isn't from a book or a friend or whatever...it is what I HAVE EXPERIENCED.

This is from Susan Reeds book and is very similar to what I experienced:

"Andrew Hennessy provides evidence that they are in fact dragons and I myself get a mental image of a wide jaw with sharp teeth roaring in a blood curdling way, -- a bit like a dragon This occurs when the reptilian host that I have been targeted by tried to harm me."

Now I have no idea of the grey entity you are refering to here but I can only surmise it is of a different kind to what i experienced. So perhaps you are right about your kind. But the kind that Susan experinced as well as I have is very similar to the picture on the front of her book.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Mr Ree, some people think they have a handle on things without ever having to experience it themselves. Well my experience is not 2nd hand and it isn't from a book or a friend or whatever...it is what I HAVE EXPERIENCED.

This is from Susan Reeds book and is very similar to what I experienced:

"Andrew Hennessy provides evidence that they are in fact dragons and I myself get a mental image of a wide jaw with sharp teeth roaring in a blood curdling way, -- a bit like a dragon This occurs when the reptilian host that I have been targeted by tried to harm me."

Now I have no idea of the grey entity you are refering to here but I can only surmise it is of a different kind to what i experienced. So perhaps you are right about your kind. But the kind that Susan experinced as well as I have is very similar to the picture on the front of her book.

As you obviolusly are too stubborn to listen to reason from an experienced reptilian spirit comm, then well, I don't think I'll be able to help you with this.

You can keep believing what you want to, and the lies spread by making reptilians a scapegoat, fact is, they don't exist any more and it is a fact that it is impossible for them to take physical form, or even spiritual interaction form with physical realm or even astral time zones.

I will contact you in dream space tonight and try to show you.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Ree

As you obviolusly are too stubborn to listen to reason from an experienced reptilian spirit comm, then well, I don't think I'll be able to help you with this.

You will NOT contact me in dream space without MY PERMISSION thank you!

I think that you fail to realize that whatever entity you are talking about is NOT the one that I have experienced.

I do NOT like your bombastic tone NOR any suggestion that you are are welcome to visit me astrally. You are not invited!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Rivergoddess, do you think it is normal to have the first reply to a post, someone telling you to ground yourself?

I do not.

I think it odd in the extreme so yes I did miss any proposed kindness and took it for patronization in the extreme.

After a post such as that, I believe it's perfectly normal. I think the response was that perhaps you need to balance such information with other, less negative information. Your posts espouse a rather negative view of things, and you also have been ignoring the positive things in people's replies and focusing on the negative.

You're asking others to be open-minded, but you are ignoring what others are saying to you. If you ask for open-mindedness, shouldn't you first demonstrate it? Perhaps there are other ways to view your experiences. Maybe--just maybe--you're misinterpreting what happened. Don't just focus on negative explanations.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think that you fail to realize that whatever entity you are talking about is NOT the one that I have experienced.

I do NOT like your bombastic tone NOR any suggestion that you are are welcome to visit me astrally. You are not invited!

PERMISSION? How's that for BOMBASTIC?! I can most certainly visit whomever I please while I am engaged in astral space time voyage!

I have no need for PERMISSION from the likes of a primitive space astral traveler who cannot discern between a reptilians (which is common knowledge that they no longer exists) and between entities that wish to remain anon so they take on the guise of reptilian beasts!

I most certainly will be contacting you in your sleep, and I will take you to the reptilian plane where you shall see that it is in fact an emply plane. I will use astral force if necessary, because it is my duty as an experienced astral reptilian spirt comm to show you what you MUST see in order to reach a higher level of existence. Your frequency DEPENDS on it!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

I have a question.

Out of all the billions of people on earth, why do you think this is happening to you?

Why do you believe you were selected for this type of treatment from these creatures?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I admit I briefly looked over the article you posted, but I did not read all of it.

But I don't need to. I know these beings exist. Not in this dimension, but in another. They probably have the ability to move between dimensions, but do not live here. I think I'd call it the "lower 4th dimension." How do I know this? I have seen one in meditation. I asked for contact and I sure got it. The being looked more amphibian, but I could have very well been a reptile.

I did not feel afraid, but it was a very peculiar experience.

I asked to be shown another self, not of this world, and this being contacted me in meditation. I asked to see it, so I invited it into my space. The best I can describe the being is as a green humanoid. I could not tell if it was dark or light green, but I'm going to say it was on the darker shade of green rather than light. It was a very muscular entity, and hairless. That much I did remember. There were also no visible sexual organs, so it could have been male or female. I found that to be very interesting.

I made a podcast below that if you're interested I suggest you listen to. Its about my experience with these beings.

Podcast on Green entity

I hope you find what you're looking for.

As for protection, prayer always works. I like practicing reiki, but that's not for everyone. You need to develop telekinetic skill to fight these beings off as well. Radiating love towards them works because they're very negative and feed off negative feelings. If you send positivity they can't handle it very well.

Here's another thread Mr. Green authored that is actually about "the greens." I believe they are one and the same as the beings you speak of:

The Greens! The greatest story ever denied...

Mr. Green is attacked by the naysayers as well. I see a great amount in common between the two threads.

To be honest, ATS has a lot of reptilian threads, and in the past, they were highly annoying. Very incoherent posts claiming reptilians were bad with no proof. Not to mention we had a David Icke section here, and he seems to be working for the very same beings he's supposed to protect us against.

The amount of disinformation on this board is amazing. You have to sift through the lies to find the truth.

You just have to share your story and people will listen. Explain what happened to you. NO ONE can deny your own experience, because that's what it is, your experience.

So give the dogs a bone.

[edit on 4/5/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

PERMISSION? How's that for BOMBASTIC?! I can most certainly visit whomever I please while I am engaged in astral space time voyage!

I have no need for PERMISSION from the likes of a primitive space astral traveler who cannot discern between a reptilians (which is common knowledge that they no longer exists) and between entities that wish to remain anon so they take on the guise of reptilian beasts!

I most certainly will be contacting you in your sleep, and I will take you to the reptilian plane where you shall see that it is in fact an emply plane. I will use astral force if necessary, because it is my duty as an experienced astral reptilian spirt comm to show you what you MUST see in order to reach a higher level of existence. Your frequency DEPENDS on it!

you can't prove you astral project anymore that you can't prove A reptilian Entity Exists...and its that persons research it is rude to shut someone down so quickly at least if you are goin to refuse it yourself you shouldn't refuse it for someone eles..Thats how religion got this bad..

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
When the alien, and I mean anything not of our reality, takes you into theres, they can do things there that will cross back with you into our reality, thus, procedures performed in a dream state can resolve into the real state.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Don't worry, I think Mr. ree is messing around.

I'm not sure thou, I assume he's being silly, and pretending to believe the things he says as a joke.

I might be wrong thou lol.

Sweet dreams, I don't think he will come to you don't worry. He's probably pretending.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You can tell Mr Ree is joking, or having a laugh, by his very obvious meme, 9k

However all I have to say, at least about the first half of this thread, is, wow.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
spaceweaver, I do not doubt that you have had a traumatic experience, prehaps repeatedly, but I do doubt the way you believe it to have happened.

The mind is quite capable of changing our perceptions to alter the concious experience. It is possible that the 'reptilians' you speak of is the way your subconcious has decided to help your conciousmind deal with the trauma of these attacks on your person, prehaps because it is easier to believe in the actions of these fantasy creatures than it is to accept whatever the true reality was.

I personally do not believe in reptilians, and I am quite certain that David Icke is quite insane, and usually I'd jump in here and say you were talking rubbish and that everything you said was baseless and could not be proven.

I will not do that this time though. You have obviously been the victim of some terrible things and so my above idea is there to present one possible explanation that works in accoradnace with your reported experience, and the idea that there is actually no such thing as reptilians.

I wish you well.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe the reptilians exist and can be very dangerous, but so can we. You can't tarr them all with the same brush, you need to understand that they're are just as, probably more diverse than us, so don't expect them all to be bad. Reptilians died out 1000's of years ago, doubt it, they are one of the most widely spread species in our galaxy apparently, and many more. How do you know this wasn't a reptilian lying to you? how can you claim to have absolute proof, just as someone can't have absolute proof that they do exist? I just accept all possibilities, hey, they could be pokemon from an alternate dimension, you can't prove otherwise

As for ways of fighting back with them, they're pretty tough. 3 spines apparently, one central, and 2 straddling the central, all converge at the tail. 2 hearts, one under each arm pit, im guessing thats the best bet, but I'm not sure how tough their skin is. Someone mentioned radiating love, thats true, generally positive energy though, laughter, comfort, empathy (to name a few). From what I've heard they can project their image into anyone's thoughts, so you'd never even know if they were reptilian and they seriously dominate your mind, so I'd say, good luck!!

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I read some things about reptilians but I'm not in a position to believe or not because the information on it is very subjective and in the other hand the testimonies of whitnesses make it hard to dismiss the issue. Anyway I think that dream manipulation is quite possible since we have so little understanding about the astral planes and any one with a greater knowledge on the field can have an advantage over us. I personally didn't have any experience related to reptilians but I'm aware of the importance this beings had in the civilizations before us, that being said I think we need to have an open mind because there's a lot of knowledge that has been supressed and hidden. I wish I could be of more help for you and I'm sure that sooner or later someone with the right knowledge will be able to assist you.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Man, I get a good laugh everytime I visit the reptilian threads. Can someone please give me some proof of their existence besides what you've seen during meditation?
^BTW, I'm just gonna come out and tell everyone I'm a reptilian disinfo agent, just to save everyone some time.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

When you have a nightmare of a reptilian raping you...AND you wake with your genitals shredded with skin missing....you may get a small inkling of where I am coming from.

Would it do any good to have some type of camcorder set up to watch over you as you sleep? If anything happened that caused physical damage there should be some indication of it on the camcorder.

I have also heard that sugar might repel them for some reason.

I will pray for you. I will pray that angels of the Light watch over you as you sleep, and protect you from any one or thing that would dare to harm a child of God. I also ask any fellow ATS'ers that are followers of the Light of Christ to please pray for Spaceweaver.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
*Havent' read full thread yet*

This sounds ALOT like the Peggy Kane stuff.

She's the lady who records EVP's and claims to know about reptillians who rape and control us in the astral...

Well, Peggy Kane is full of it. Her EVP's are terrible and she interprets them in such a wild out of control fashion... it was just hard to take her seriously.

However, I am not turned off from the idea of extra-dimensional beings who interfere with us in dreams.

I am fully subscribed to the theory that extra-dimensional beings do exists and that there are probably lower-dimensional entities as well as higher.

These lower dimensional entities may be the reptillians that people are experiencing...

They are lower dimensional and we need to stop focusing on them and obsessing about them. Obsessing on reptillians and all of this crap is the worst thing you can do .

Whether or not you believe any of this is true : focusing on the activities of lower dimensional entities is a seriously negative activity. And a waste of time. We are here for a much higher purpose than to let lower-dimensionals scare us or trap our attention...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Do you have any pictures of the creatures, who raped you? What can we do to stop them from raping more people, like you?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If this is the most important thing you've ever read, pick up a science book your mind will be blown away. Can we drop this reptilian conversation already.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join