It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
Memoryshock,
There is nothing symbolic about Reptilians...unless of course you were trying to make a personal dig at me? Be careful please and stick to the topic at hand.

When you hear the term 'Reptilian', what do you visualize?

A human....or a lizard type hominid?

There are no lizard type hominids. Period.

And your lack of interest in asking questions and attacking any one who posts here is very indicative. You may have some very interesting things to say/type....but apparently, you are very unwilling to do that....

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have personally seen a reptilian and been attacked/raped in the astral by them. The effects of this were on my body in real life, this dimension.
The article explains how this is so.
I believe I have also had dealings with a human who has a reptilian overlay. In other words, he is host to a reptilian.

Does that answer your question?

This was the first real question that has been directed to me and I am happy to answer any and all questions.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Rivergoddess, do you think it is normal to have the first reply to a post, someone telling you to ground yourself?

I do not.

I think it odd in the extreme so yes I did miss any proposed kindness and took it for patronization in the extreme.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The entity utilizes the host as a vehicle to wreak all kinds of mayhem and sexual violence and deviance upon society. Indeed crystal meth and crank use is the FAST TRACK TO BECOMING HOSTED BY A REPTILIAN ENTITY.

3rd question... How can one be raped in the "astral"? Are you a woman, by any chance?

mod edit: removed any and all drug references as they are in direct violation of the terms and conditions of the site.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hi,

You asked who cares? Do you mean who cares if they are host to a reptilian entity? Or who cares if you take drugs?

Why do I attack everyone who comes on this thread? I didn't know I did.

How can one become raped in the astral? Read the links on my first post.

QUOTE:
" It must be understood by the reader that there is PHYSICALITY in the astral dreamscape. Notice how a reptilian can seduce a woman or sodomize a man through layers of bed sheets, comforters and night clothes. They densify only those parts of their anatomy where and when they need to. They can be invisible in the visible spectrum and yet conduct forcible rape or sodomy that is a very real physical traumatic event to the human. "

mod edit: drug references removed.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I need to set out here that I am no expert in Reptilians. I only know the little that I do from personal experience and the links i have put up which resonate as true with me.

There are people on this board who have studied them for years. Hopefully they will come to this thread and answer any further questions as well as help us to understand what we are up against.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
To the experts:

What can be done about reptilians?
How can we protect ourselves?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I thought ALL threads regarding reptilians were to be started/moved to SkunkWorks as of several months ago per decree of the Amigos ?

Not wanting to pee on anyone's parade or anything, but I believe there was a very good reason for this ?

BTW spaceweaver, don't be so defensive...If you believe what you believe then stick with it...Don't get huffy if 9/10 people aren't on board...

The fact you've made 75 % of the posts on this thread, most of them short and somewhat annoyed at others, does you no favours at all...

EDIT -- Typo, grammar

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I have personally seen a reptilian and been attacked/raped in the astral by them. The effects of this were on my body in real life, this dimension.
The article explains how this is so.
I believe I have also had dealings with a human who has a reptilian overlay. In other words, he is host to a reptilian.

Does that answer your question?

This was the first real question that has been directed to me and I am happy to answer any and all questions.

You know what I believe your telling the truth in a way. I think this is the only logical reason you are actually "over" defending yourself, and over reacting. Because it's so personal. But take a breath, and have patience with people.

Relax, have a nice day.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
let's keep the discussion on track. please refrain from the personal attacks, the in thread complaints about the posting styles etc and please cease all discussion of illegal activity (drug use). If you have an issue with a post or comment, use the complaint button. This will help keep the discussion on track. Thanks. Now, where were we? Oh,yeah, I remember the links and spaceweaver's opening posts regarding reptilians.

discuss.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

THIS IS THE MOST ENLIGHTENING THING I HAVE EVER READ!

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Look, it's common knowledge that repilians don't exist and that is a fact. Sure, they used to exist at least 1000 years ago, and there were over 9000 of them in the dreamscape astral plane, but they all died out. fact.

EVERYBODY knows this. Stop spreading lies!

There is no way that you could have been raped in the astral plane, because it is common knowledge and a fact that reptilians don't exist anymore.

mod edit: removed personal attack. see the post above yours for more information.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Ree

There is no way that you could have been raped in the astral plane, because it is common knowledge and a fact that reptilians don't exist anymore.

A lot of people experience this sort of thing, and it can be quite traumatic, so it's not a laughing matter. What it really is? I don't know. It may simply be a nightmare. When your have sleep paralysis, it's as if you are dreaming while AWAKE, so it feels and looks REAL, thats why it can be VERY scary. I never got raped thou lol. Sorry not funny.

If you reseach the word Nightmare. The word comes from what they called waking dream, this experience is sleep paralysis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now look at that picture on the link, and imagine being awake and it being as real to you as the screen your looking at now. LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Rilence, thankyou for your advice.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks Phoenix, yes it is the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Mr Ree, please do not misquote me. This thread is called the most important thing I have read...not the most enlightening.

If you believe that reptilians do not exist then may i respectfully say that this thread is not for you.
My experience says otherwise. You are free, however, to believe whatever you wish.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
A lot of people experience this sort of thing, and it can be quite traumatic, so it's not a laughing matter. What it really is? I don't know. It may simply be a nightmare. When your have sleep paralysis, it's as if you are dreaming while AWAKE, so it feels and looks REAL, thats why it can be VERY scary. I never got raped thou lol. Sorry not funny.

If you reseach the word Nightmare. The word comes from what they called waking dream, this experience is sleep paralysis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now look at that picture on the link, and imagine being awake and it being as real to you as the screen your looking at now. LOL.

Imagine being cogent enough to realize what's happening and that invisible demons don't give you sleep paralysis. LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Phoenix, this is not a nightmare, nor sleep paralysis nor is it alien abduction. This is the raping by reptilians in the astral and the physical damage being in this dimension. THIS is why I am posting this thread. Finally I have found this answer in the links I have posted.

Noone will understand unless it has happened to them or they have met a reptilian.

When you have a nightmare of a reptilian raping you...AND you wake with your genitals shredded with skin missing....you may get a small inkling of where I am coming from.

THIS is why the information I posted was such a revelation. It has happened to other people!

This may be also why I am not interested in being messed around by people.

If this information is threatening to anyone or out of the realms of their experience, then that is ok. There are plenty more places on ATS they can go.

I am only here for answers. If anyone here has any information, I would be very grateful to hear it.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Mr Ree, please do not misquote me. This thread is called the most important thing I have read...not the most enlightening.

If you believe that reptilians do not exist then may i respectfully say that this thread is not for you.
My experience says otherwise. You are free, however, to believe whatever you wish.

I didn't misquote you. You typed out exactly what I quoted.

I don't believe reptilians do not exist - I know they do not exists. I met with the spirit of the last one of them in dreamtime, and that is a fact. He told me that the race died out at least 1000 years ago because of the soul collector on the dark side of the moon was reprogrammed by the greys so that it wouldn't recycle the brain soul of the evil lizard beasts that were trying to impliment the NWO.

This is a fact, jack. You may have been contacted by another entity posing as a reptilian, but I can assure you that it was not a true reptilian. Reptilians don't rape people in the astral dream space anyway, which is common knowledge.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Mr Ree, this thread seems to be very threatening to you.
Why are you using ridicule and scoffing to enable yourself to cope with it?

I know it's frightening and scary for people but noone is forced to be here.
Please respect the intention of this thread. It may help others like me.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Mr Ree, when you have a roaring fanged green reptilian an inch from your face, trust me, YOU know they still exist. You have been told wrong my friend. I only wish your adviser was right.

I will post the link again to a book written by a woman called Susan reed about her personal experiences with a reptilian host and a reptilian entity.

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join