It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann on bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Anybody else watch Countdown? Anyways this might be a bit late but here's a clip of him talking about the "Baby Bigfoot in PA"
www.youtube.com...

Personally I think its a good piece, and one part had me rolling in laughter in a good way.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hiyah FSBlue,

Enjoyed the clip, thanks for posting it.

I remember when these photos came out, I read that the man who had planted the camera, had also put deer urine around the sight to attract deer and in one of the photos, whatever that creature is, bent down to sniff the place he put the urine.

I found it interesting on the show that Keith Oberman was making light of the whole Big Foot topic, and the man who exposes hoaxes who he was interviewing was way way less skeptical and actually thought that indeed, it had some merit.

I too got a chuckle

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This happened in the vicinity of my hometown. I went to visit for Christmas and new year. That was one of the top 5 stories of the year according to the local newspaper.

Unfortunately I had forgotten about the story until I saw it in the "07' in review" edition of the paper. By that time I was due to travel back to Chicagoland and wasn't able to talk to any of the local hunters/outdoorsmen about it. In fact I probably could have gotten the whole local scoop had I considered it.

Oh well, I'm sure most of them would have agreed that it was obviously a black bear. As for Oberman, I always bow to his Bigfoot savvy and often think: "What would Keith say?" whenever a new sighting is made.

join