It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is One Big 'Mis'take: Denies Denial after 'Mishearing'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hillary is One Big 'Mis'take: Denies Denial after 'Mishearing'

www.nypost.com

First she "misspoke," now she misheard.

Hillary Rodham Clinton yesterday seemed to deny that she told New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson that Barack Obama could not win the presidency.

But her campaign later said she misheard a reporter's question.

"We have been going back and forth in this campaign of who said what to whom and let me say this, that I don't talk about private conversations but I have consistently made the case that I can win."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
Clinton Has Fun on 'The Tonight Show'
Barack's a lost cause: Hill
Delegate fight: Corzine mulling options
Democrats: The Fix is On

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hillary Clinton Is Ethically Unfit to Hold Public Office
Clinton's Bosnia gunfire claim untrue
CONFESSION TIME - Clinton ‘Misspoke’ About Bosnia Trip
Clintons: $109.2 Million in 7 Years

[edit on 4/4/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well well well...Look who we have here. Another Clinton folly. She just can't ever get her story straight. First she was under sniper fire, then she wasn't, then she forgot she even made the mistake in the first place.

What a hypocrite. I guess I can't blame her though, she is a politician after all. They are elected based on who is the best liar, so I accept your apology , if you are willing to give one.

She's back to her old tricks:

Clinton has come under fire in recent weeks about inconsistent statements.

She admitted late last month, that she "misspoke" when she claimed she had dodged bullets while arriving in Bosnia as first lady.
She poked fun at the controversy last night in an appearance on "The Tonight Show" telling host Jay Leno, "I was so worried I wasn't going to make it. I was pinned down by sniper fire."

Joke all you want, this country is no laughing matter. You have proven your incompetence to lead, and your power hungry desire for the Presidency.

If elected, no doubt you'll be a worse President than Bushie. And that's saying something.

Just one mess-up after another:

The latest misstep came as supporters of Obama called her claims that he can't win the desperate act of a losing candidate.
"I'm sure she is frustrated," said Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who supports Obama.

"Up until late last year, the common wisdom around here was that Hillary Clinton had it. In fact, there are many who even thought that Barack Obama was probably being foolish to try."

It seems you won't be receiving the nomination after all my dear, and you have yourself to thank for that.

Now that Clinton is 135 delegates behind Obama in the race for the Democratic nomination, she and her loyalists have begun arguing that Obama cannot win.

"Sen. Clinton is absolutely qualified to be president, and I am sure it is difficult for her to see herself behind," said Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), a superdelegate who has endorsed Obama.

Well Mr. Leahy, not only is "Hillary ethically unfit to lead" as a fellow ATS poster mentioned, she just plain can't win. Sorry, try next election.

Clinton, who has been courting superdelegates to catch Obama, hinted yesterday that she would go after pledged delegates.

Pledged delegates are a "misnomer," she said. "The whole point is for delegates, however they are chosen, to really ask themselves who would be the best president."

Face it Hillary, you're done. Drop out already.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
NY Post just hasn't got the caliber of truthfulness that NY Times has. Check there for Hillary articles instead.

That being said, she's a few ticks of the clock away from 'done'.

It's now or never Hillary.

INSPIRE PEOPLE! For god's sake!

No-one likes a campaign of negativity. NO-ONE!

[edit on 2008/4/4 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hitlery is a total psycho...Her and her hubby have more suspicious "suicides" of people who have dealt with them than the Hale-Bopp clan.

She lies to cover up her lies. Status quo for scum-bag politicians I guess, but she sure seems to be getting caught and called out on it to a laughable degree...Maybe we should rename her HilLIARy. lmao

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Way to go making character judgements without knowing the facts!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
NY Post just hasn't got the caliber of truthfulness that NY Times has. Check there for Hillary articles instead.

That being said, she's a few ticks of the clock away from 'done'.

It's now or never Hillary.

INSPIRE PEOPLE! For god's sake!

No-one likes a campaign of negativity. NO-ONE!

[edit on 2008/4/4 by SteveR]

If anyone is expecting economic miracles from hillary to save the country from recession, they should rather go to their nearest mafia centre for advice, at least it says what it does, instead of hillary's empty promises of stability, which in reality is for her personal enrichment.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla
If anyone is expecting economic miracles from hillary to save the country from recession

Are you young? Not from the US? If the Clintons are known for anything good it is economic miracles.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That's what people remember about *Bill Clinton.* Do bear in mind that he is a different person, one who is also well known for a real estate scandal, numerous sex scandals, getting disbarred, lying in general, getting impeached, turning his back on Bosnian genocide despite campaign promises otherwise...

I'm not a conservative GOP lackey here or anything, but I do believe in giving credit where credit is due -- even if it's bad credit. Feel free to actually explain why and how you think that Hillary Clinton can work a miracle on our economy. Also, for the record, just because someone is young or foreign doesn't mean that his or her opinion is invalid.

/tn.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by teleonaut]

top topics

join