It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me ID this aircraft?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

My quesiton now would be, was it attached, or was it accessible, in that, could you walk into it from the plane in flight, or not?

I believe what you saw was in fact an optical illusion. Some 747's have two stories...and if the bottom was for some reason made of "glass" or fiberglass, then it is highly likely that is what you saw. This idea is much more plausable and easy to understand.

I have no way of knowing if the plane was accessible from the "gondola." If it was an optical illusion, the same illusion was seen by three separate people.

It was not a blimp, it was a plane. It may not be easy to understand, but not everything is.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I would strongly consider the possability that it was indeed a 747 that was uniquely developed. What I'd like to know is who else saw it, where were they exactly, and the like.

What air strips do you have near this location?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Murphy

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy
" NO. I did not believe in ANYTHING spiritual or religious or occult before all of this started happening.

After it started, I read a lot on things of that nature (eventually). "

Ok, I was just fishing at bit. But spirits don't really need an invitation in order to influence people. It is what is causing the world so much trouble right now.

" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12. "

Someday Miss_Murphy, you'll have to pick a side, I trust you'll choose wisely.

Sorry I have nothing further on the craft, but I'm sure, something will turn up.

Mod Note: How to Quote– Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic– Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
www.aviationpics.de...

midway down is a photo of sort of a pod under the wing, this seems close to the size as described, it could be possible to have a pod like this underneath, but the glass and longer landing gear, i dont know.

photo.net...

perhaps this was modified somehow?

or maybe the aircraft had its wings mounted high up on the fuselage, like a c-5 or c-17, and had large glass sides somehow that made it appear it was underneath, a sketch would be nice to see.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ok for the first 4 pages, miss_murphy has endured the brute force of your thoughts. Please if you dont have anything interesting or helpful then please dont comment. It wastes time. Try to keep an open mind

Deny Ignorance

Semoro

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
you know it could have just been an odd shaped hot air balloon. they come in all shapes and sizes now

just my 2 cents worth

Peace....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Aircraft like you are describing are called BLIMPS.
Next time stay up wind from the contrails from your fireworks.
Might want to check and see if your neighbor was flying his R/C that night.
Next time think it through, run it past 2 or 3 individuals who are coherent,
check with the local authorities, and if it still stands up, then tell us about it.
Maybe James Bond teamed up with MIB and they wanted to see your fireworks.
MAYBE they'll come back this year!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't really want to open this particular can of worms again; I attempted being polite, but I am absolutely certain that what we saw (recall there were two other witnesses) was NOT a blimp, but an airplane.

People who were not there can try to rationalize it away; but I was there. I saw it.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because of the news story about Flight 1544 (airplane pilot and passengers leaving Bush IAH see "model" rocket). The Houston Chronicle states that the pilot and passengers "spotted an object with a white vapor trail about eight miles northeast of Houston's airport.", and that is where I was when I saw the strange pod plane containing men in black in 2004.

Just ftr, and all that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
might be the infamous 'stealth blimp' only it wouldnt be white, it wouldnt be well lit, it would only be flown at night.it would be silent and it would be triangulair in shape.
if it had typical wings and a gondola apendage below it, there would be no means of landing as you stated.
the fact that you may be the only person in your stste to see it pretty much puts this in the realm of haloucination.
sounds like its rigged for observation, but to be effective it would have to be barly visible itself.
unmanned craft can do this much better than people, as cameras can be infa-red or super hi speed and have super strong computer controlled lenses.
so it sounds like its:
1) barly feesable
2) pretty much not military
3)unlandable\not-takeoffable
4)not seeable by anyone else than you in broad daylight.
5)i wonder if it could have been some kind of pyrotechnical sky display device.
6) bunk!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have to agree with the guys up here. why don't you just post a picture that you drew of the aircraft? It would give us a visual aid to help you id this aircraft-

or are you cautious that somebody might find out about your hoax and end the discussion?

Unless I actually get a picture, drawn or photographed, I'm not believing it just yet. I want to, but without conclusive evedence I can't support your claim, even though I want to.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

the fact that you may be the only person in your stste to see it pretty much puts this in the realm of haloucination.

As I stated earlier on this thread several times, two neighborhood boys saw it with me in 2004. They are now teenagers (and honor students) and still recall what we saw that night. It was a major event in their young lives.

This is not a hoax. I'm not even sure why anyone would think that. A LOT of odd things happened immediately after this, things of a spiritual/supernatural nature, and I can understand people not believing me about those things, but this?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
miss murphy...i'm very interested in your story! are there any other forums where you go into more detail on all this stuff? supernatural stuff interests me.

leafybug

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I saw one of those "black triangles" (looked more like a giant flying black tip of a surfboard) fly over my house at about 200' (yes 200 FEET) the other night. Just for the record, and all that.

I don't know who they belong to, but it's hard for me to believe we have craft like that and are having such difficulties in Iraq.
It did have a blinking red light on the front of it though.

I don't want to argue with anyone, I'm just posting this for posterity's sake (and in case anyone else in the vicinity of Houston saw it).

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy

I don't know who they belong to, but it's hard for me to believe we have craft like that and are having such difficulties in Iraq.
It did have a blinking red light on the front of it though.

The ones in Iraq have yellow lights. A subtle difference I know, but it actually makes a lot of difference.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This one had a (slowly) blinking red light at the front and blue and yellow lights along the side.

I googled images of black triangles, and the TR-3B looks very similar. No idea if it was one, but the overall look was the same.

If it wasn't ours, then we are in for a world of trouble.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Are you for real? April fool's is old news.

You must have the eyes of a hawk to see what these individuals were wearing flying overhead at roughly 1000'!!! Right down to the jackboots- which, incidentally, threw up the red flags for me.

Work a bit on your backstory before you try your next hoax, it'll go a little easier for you.

my very thoughts

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Willard856

Lights don't have much to do with conventional weaponry. Not sure where you got that idea. I'm also not sure how we got on the subject of triangles, when this craft resembles a blimp or something similar.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Me.....I am utterly speechless.

Now you say you were an attorney at some point?

If these things are all true....partly true, you are one picked out of the crowd person.

That being said, you seem so non-chalant about the whole thing.

I mean why you? God, triangle plane, gondola plane, out of body, etc....are they all related? Doesn't sound like it....and I forgot the stars all moving with some time loss thrown in to boot.

I am more interested in being convinced than I am about what you saw.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join