It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protection of information sources.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Oh yeah, this is the April 9th thread where the whole world will realize that this OP was right, about what , we won't know, he wouldn't even give us the subject matter or tell us what ZOZ meant. I will be awaiting this event, thanks for bumping it to remind me Enthralled!

I wrote down the "Mass Flyover" April 22nd date but forgot this one
My, I will need a separate ATS calendar for these events I can tell.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

As others have u2u`d me saying that what now that 9th April is over and gone, well it has`nt gone anywhere, it`s still here and well, so far. There have been a couple of things which have been in the press and reported by others here today, which have links to what I was told. Im sure that Byrd and Cuhail would verify this fact, but as I say the day is still young for some.

These threads are: Bush cybersecurity story;
Cyber risk story ( both linked to each other );
False flag story.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So is there any way you can explain what the links to what you were tipped to are without revealing personal information you don't want to expose here? I for one am still very curious as to what this was all about in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well....it's 3 hours and 38 minutes past midnight on April 10th est and not a darn thing happened OP on April 9th, 2008 as you predicted.

Nothing happened to "prove to the world" or these people that you claim u2u you, nor the moderators on this site who have "done you wrong" that your long posts of nothingness meant anything, proved anything, or did anything to inform, educate or even let us know what the heck you were even talking about.

All talk, no action.

Next!

P.S. I don't like country music much, but I was told to play this song on April 10th for you by I can't say who, or for what reason, and please no one u2u me because "they" might be after me, but I must sing this song to the masses as ordered.... "I am soooooo much cooler online...yeah I am cooler online...I get home from the pizza place and mom makes meeeeeeee a snack...."

[edit on 10-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't believe the OP ever made any predictions about the date, but rather merely stated that they were watching for events which would either confirm or deny information that they were given. The entire point of their initial thread appears to have been to gain more information about some information they received or were told. I don't feel that a posture of victory or of having debunked something (as there was never anything concrete to debunk anyway) is beneficial.

That said, I would very much like to know what all of this was about. i.e.

1) What was the information?
2) What were the events the OP was watching for?
3) What made Byrd feel that the OP was probably the victim of a prank?
4) Why did the OP not make a post on April 9th as he or she indicated they planned to, explaining all of this in further detail?

I don't like it when things are left unresolved like this and answers are nowhere to be found. What was all of this about?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I do not believe anyone else here will get any more answers from the OP, as he has already told all of ATS that he will no longer post here after the magnificent April 9th deadline.

I have decided to withdraw from posting after Wednesday 9th April 2008, after deducing that we are all wasting our time bringing to this website anything of importance
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to those who are keeping track of all the zillions of dates that are "prophesied" on here. Make sure you keep a big fat red marker near your calendar. You might need 2. You will be making many red 'X's.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Qwenn appears to still be visiting ATS, at least. I hope he or she sees this and will respond my the above requests for elaboration and clarification.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
reply to post by MrPenny

P.S. Don`t forget Wednesday 9th April 2008, I doubt you will!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Qwenn]

He or she did repeatedly stated dire prognostications of an unexplained nature repeatedly throughout this thread, as in the one above.

That's funny he or she is still here as you pointed out AceWombat...as the OP stated he was leaving this site on the 9th. All talk, no action.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't regard being told not to forget a specific date a "dire prognostication," though it could certainly be construed as such. My interpretation was that the OP seemed concerned with some information - information he or she has still not explained the nature of - that may or may not have portended some event or scenario unfolding on April 9th. He or she never said that they believed (or that they didn't believe, to be fair) that anything - let alone anything specific - would happen that day. There was never anything to debunk, because Qwenn never offered anything specific.

I am a skeptic, or rather I try to be. That means that I try my best not to make assertions without proof, including the assertion that what someone else asserts is false or incorrect. Particularly in this case, when the person in question didn't assert anything, and merely requested information, asked questions, and promised to post on the 9th; the only thing that could be debunked or denied is that very promise. That said, I'd still be very interested to know what this was all about and what the information he or she was so concerned with was pertaining to.

I don't think a posture of having proved them to be a hoaxer or liar or anything of the sort is beneficial, warranted, or frankly (in my opinion,) justified. The only untrue things that were said, as far as we know, were the statements that they would post again on the 9th in reference to all of this, and that they would leave ATS on the 9th (not that I want anyone to leave ATS unless banned.) No other assertions were made one way or another. I'd really like to know what this was all about, why Byrd was so inclined to believe Qwenn had been pranked, etc. Moreover, if Qwenn was indeed the subject of a prank, then there is even less reason to cast aspersions on his or her credibility.

There is an utter lack of transparency and situational awareness here on the part of we, the readers, as it pertains to the threads in question. I’m just a very curious person who loathes not having things explained to me clearly. At the same time, however, I seek to avoid insulting, offending, or trying to debunk anyone, particularly in this case, as there was never anything to disprove in the first place. I’m keeping an open mind and giving everyone involved the benefit of the doubt.

At the very least, I'd appreciate it if Qwenn and Byrd could state for the record that they have no intention of further clarifying the matter, and that we should drop it, in which case obviously I will have no reason to remain curious.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join