It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where / when ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well all my life i have been wanting to see 'aliens' or somethin alike, i am still pretty young, just wondering what / when / where the best places to see a UFO or maybe even more.

i have never seen anything UFO / alien alike.. well from what ive read they can take any form... well i live in England, if anyone has had sightings what time / place was it ? i remember my nan saying she saw something around where i live but that must of been like 8 years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi josh g and welcome to ATS. I live in the states, but here is an interesting blog with a list of UK hotspots. Might be a little out-dated, but I hope it's a start for ya.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi Josh,

Thanks for posting on my last forum. I don't know how old you are but when you have the chance come over to Australia.

I live in brisbane about 1.5 hours drive from here we have a place called the glass house mountains and if you go at night there are all kinds of strange lights that can not be explained.

Regards, Matt

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh g
well all my life i have been wanting to see 'aliens' or somethin alike, i am still pretty young, just wondering what / when / where the best places to see a UFO or maybe even more.

www.abovetopsecret.com and youtube.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh g

There's no answer to this. I have seen 6 UFO's in my life in this one area, but I would not recommend people to come here and look for them.

It is seriously rare to see a UFO, even in places where they are known to be seen often. I would say if you want to know where to see one, the only answer is 'outside in the dark'. Living in the country is your best bet at having clear view of the entire sky.

As far as seeing an alien? I would say find a way to peek through dimensional reality and maybe you will catch a glimpse of them in their own habitat. Otherwise we are dependent on them peeking into our dimension. Again, like the UFO's - no surefire way to catch this in action.

top topics

join