It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys =/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can't stand it whenever someone talks about "The Greys", or some other name they're calling extra terrestrials. I mean literally, I'll start reading a thread, and the INSTANT I see someone talking about Greys, I exit the thread.

In my mind after I see that, everything else said on the thread is complete
ing BS!

Anyone else have that?

Edit: For the title

[edit on 4-4-2008 by 1Crisis]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What is it about the term "Greys" that irritates you... is it that people are "assuming" exterterrestrials are grey? or...is it for some other reason?

I've never seen one...so I don't know if they really are grey...lol...

Maybe they just are...Little Green Men? lol..Who knows..

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well theres about as much evidence that greys exist that any aliens exist at all

a lot of people have claimed to see greys..or been in contact with them.. i don't think it's very far fetched... i mean we ARE talking about ET here..who some would consider ridiculously far fetched.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

The term "Greys" instantly informs me that everything the person is talking about is complete BS. I don't even know what the
a Grey is, all I know is that it's an ET.

I mean I don't know if ET's exist or anything and I'm not very opinionated about aliens or anything like that.

I guess it's just that someone is flat out calling it a "Grey" that irritates me. How could someone possibly label and give information about a certain type of ET. It just kills me.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i don't really think it's anything to get upset over or stop reading threads about

people believe in ET and most people that believe in ET believe in different types of ET...greys happen to be one of them and probably the most common

new topics

top topics

join