It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Hexagon on Saturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was watching a documentary the other day, and for once in a long time, it had a ton of really great info that really blew me away...

This was the weirdest part of it though, so was doing some cursory extra research.

Check this out!

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

I put it here only as undoubtedly many will make UFO/EBE connections here, but it's likely a "natural" (for Saturn) phenomenon...but it is weird...

Another interesting part of the special pointed out that one of Saturn's moons has geysers, liquid water under ice, and could possibly have life, such as suspected on Europa (similar to deep sea vent life perhaps)...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That's amazing and I agree, it's most likely a natural anomoly. The hexagon is one of the most regularly occurring shapes in nature (I'm sure I read that somewhere), eg; many crystals form in hexagon shapes. But as you say, I'm sure there will be a few who put it down to something er hum! a little more mysterious.

On the flip side though, if it was something of that kind it would be a little ironic that we've been watching Mars so avidly all this time when the real actions been on Saturn all along.

Interesting news about the liquid water and possible life ... I've always thought that this might take the form of that found around the hot water vents / black smokers etc. Hopefully there will be more news to come soon ... exciting stuff.

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That is very cool indeed, but it was discussed last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and I know that the OP hasn't said this, but before others chime in and say it is impossible for that hexagon to be a natural atmospheric phenomenon, take a look at these photos of soap bubbles:

Soap Bubbles

So as one can see, it is very possible for a fluid system to form into regular flat shapes in nature.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Everyone's buddy Richard Hoagland and his research pal David Wilcock have been doing a lot of research on this type of phenomenon. Here's a pretty good article about what they coin as "hyper dimensional physics".
Enterprise Mission Interplantery Day After Tomorrow Pt.2

To some it up, those familiar with sacred geometry will see how you can essentially map these anomalies out (including other geological features like the Volcano in Hawaii). Essentially building a case of 3D dimensional hyper-dimensional torsion waves by looking at what is happening through out the solar system.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

new topics

top topics

join