It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Bigfoot Photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Honestly I am going to have to agree that there is just not enough detail to make any sort of substantial contribution to the discussion. However, with that said, I will say that the proposed shoulder area of a small primate would look similar. I was so excited. But the way these things can move, clear shots of them can be hard to come by. Good post, keep it up!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
On the left side of the photo it seems humanoid shaped. Then again could be another strangely shaped tree stump. What do u think?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think since this guy set up a mounted camera, there should be other shots of the same area. I would like to see the befores and afters, then maybe we could compare them. It still wouldn't prove it was a yowie, but it would disprove it being a tree stump.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have tried very hard; but I cannot see anything other than part of a tree. I wish other photos were available.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i mean no offense but the picture of that figure on mars seemed more likely than this being a bigfoot picture. It just looks like more trees to me even a tree stump rather than a creature and the blow up of the picture does nothing for me personally.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

No offense taken, I totally agree. There is simply not enough detail to say 100%, but I would still like to see other pictures of the area to try to understand why these pictures are supposed to be important.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join