It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
as i put on the news this morning I heard of another earth quake that killed 20 people. Im starting to get scared that something will happen to the earth soon with all these quakes leading up to it. and NY is due for one soon and it could get ugly. Something strange is going on here

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
as i put on the news this morning I heard of another earth quake that killed 20 people. Im starting to get scared that something will happen to the earth soon with all these quakes leading up to it. and NY is due for one soon and it could get ugly. Something strange is going on here

You mean the one in Moraco? If so it was more like several hundred.

I remember the last one in NY. I didn't believe it at first because I had never heard of them getting any before.

jhh

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
300 died in Morocco.

I am a believer in the Tesla death ray/earthquake machine. It would be the perfect weapon, you won't even know you have been attacked.

I doubt recent earthquake are in any way related to an apocolypse, but it is strange that the media is pushing it closer to the front page and devoting time. Which is why I believe this could be more related to a NWO.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is a little of topic but going on the subject of earthquakes.

I find it interesting that the Iran earth quake has had very little coverage in the News ect.. 80% of the buildings were destroyed and thousands died,

Seems strange to me that this kinda filterd through seeing it happened on dec 26...!

top topics

join