It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Im A Marty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just leaving a message for those who know My mate, Im A Marty, that he is offline for a while and will be back soon. Send him U2U's wishing him well if you want to. Currently he says he is running 90% and will be at 110% tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think I did just u2u him and Paulene, maybe I dreamed it, anyway say hi for me! I thought she got more stars than me in the SS contest??? Well they both are missed.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey Marty.. wakey wakey mate.. hope you and yours are all ok.

t's been quiet

But then I've not been here as much as normal either

Got stuff going on and hope to see you soon mate..take care.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Marty? Not sure what's up here, but you are always missed when you aren't around buddy. Take care of yourself and the missus.
AD

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Alrighty. I will fill you in a little more on what's happening with Im A Marty. When I left the original message that started this thread I was on the phone with him and multi-tasking so I did not have the time to fully make you aware of his situation because I was doing many things at once. For anyone here who cares to know I've known him for almost 2 years now.

He told Me he has no computer which I am not certain as to the whyfores and whatnots of, or to what level I was allowed to share information. In other words he has no internet access for now and I am not certain as to the length of his non-internetcism for now. If I get an update or more level of information acknowledged to share I will let you know more details.

That is probably Me more than him in not sharing the information as I am someone who knows information is a potential weapon in the wrong person's hand, which is something I have been trying to teach Im A Marty for nearly 2 years now. I will update this thread from time to time as I see there are quite a few people who care about him enough to leave messages and I will pass on your well wishes and best regards.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Marty- Your threads are always enlightning, and i hope

you will be fine and back here soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Spartan, thanks buddy for putting this up. Marty has been one of the nicest, generous people i've been privileged to meet here at ATS. I hope all is ok, miss seeing him about. Please say hi for me if your talking to him Spartan, thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hey all,

Just came across this thread, Spartan gave me a kick in the behind to check it out since I neglected to get onto it, thanks mate!

Yes I was gone for a while, I actually had 'lost' it a little, life was so overwhelming with my invention, as well as seeing sounds, hearing colours, and being able to almost read others thoughts.

It got to the point where I had nearly been under a Kundalini Activation - if I was a 'weak' bodied person, it would have resulted in spontaneous human combustion, however due to my physical size, i just went 'ba cardi'. Cardi meaning 'crazy' as I couldn't focus on present time, but went past/present/future simultaneously.

All is well now though, I am back home, and learning with my wife Paulene how to analyse OUR new psychic abilities, and not get overwhelmed by them. At the moment i'm just learning tarot and pendulum reading as well as crystal analysis and incense burning. Wife is using her abilities to write short stories and poems, some of which I am sure you have read.

Lots of love to everyone, and especially SpartanKingLeonidas, he truly is a Spartan. ~hugs~ mate.

Love
Rodrigo and Paulene

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So happy that all is well again for you both.
HUGS..
AD

new topics

top topics

join