It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Lawyer: Bush 'Ordered War Crimes'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfFile

Yet, where are your comments concerning real pieces of crap that exist in our world. China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, the list goes on and on. So why aren't you crying about crimes against humanity with these other countries?

Iraqi nationals are the world's first or second largest refugee population, depending on who you ask. That's over four million people displaced. How many people were displaced by Katrina?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by ShadowEyes

Man, there sure were a slew of Bush defenders back then...Glad to see that people have finally woken up to what an endless nightmare these crooks are.

Oh yes, there were some hard core defenders and it was an interesting thread.

However, when I first came to ATS there were many hard core defenders. Since that time I have seen more and more of them finally see the truth. At times I have been amazed as people have changed their tunes. People who I never thought would.

There is still hope.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Don't worry, oLDWoRLD, i loved your use of cryptology! I know you were
only being clever with words... it's not like YOU invented the HASHISHasin;
...or DID you? just kidding!

War criminals need to be tried, just like Saddam was. I think any offensive
use of a country's military is criminal; war should be in DEFENSE only!

i hope my anti-government fantasies can't in somehow show...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is exactly what is needed. I'm going to plaster this everywhere I can. People need to know about this. Get their .s out of the sand.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Get real folks ......BushCo. and friends are going to live happily ever after. They will die peacefully in there own beds, with plenty of loot in the bank for the next generation of swine. Do you really believe that the pantywaist Dems. are going to seek any real justice for the American people. These Bastards are going to get away with it. The only thing I can guarantee the American people is a baton upside the coconut or a boot to the nads if you dare to protest against these criminals!........................

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Honestly, I just don't understand this anymore...I'm left scratching my . in disbelief how our country could become so lawless, and how no one is held accountable. I feel like I'm living in the midieval times with a ruthless royalty decimating and abusing the peons.

The worst part is this criminal Congress is completely complicit and actually aiding and abetting the admin in these crimes against humanity...And make no mistake, THEY ARE GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES!

Disgusting to no end.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I here more and more of this, I can't believe this and that! This is what I want to know. How does one spred the word? 7 out of 10 people I talk to think I am a loon or they really just don't care. They are comfortably numb, Sheeple! BAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There's a very good thread on unexplained-mysteries.com (UM) about the constitutionality of the Bush/neocon invasion/occupation of Iraq; let alone the enforced torture. It's on the World Events and Current Affairs board. The author is Leonardo. My name there is Spherical Miracle... It boils down to Bush being first and foremost a RELIGIOUS zealot. And it's simply illegal (against the First Amendment) to wage war while being under the influence as such.

Edit: Is it possible that thepresidentsbrain (last post is on previous page) is affiliated with the highest levels of government somewhere (in apparently "Austalia")? He or she has that kind of condescending-politician tone...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Lightworth]

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Honestly, I just don't understand this anymore...I'm left scratching my . in disbelief how our country could become so lawless, and how no one is held accountable. I feel like I'm living in the midieval times with a ruthless royalty decimating and abusing the peons.

The worst part is this criminal Congress is completely complicit and actually aiding and abetting the admin in these crimes against humanity...And make no mistake, THEY ARE GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES!

Disgusting to no end.

rawstory.com

I think there must be a "control file" for almost each member of congress. Say, one didn't pay his taxes, another took a real estate bribe, still another used funds improperly, inappropriate sexual conduct, just use your imagination. They can't speak up, no use holding your breath.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Is anyone here willing to admit yet, that The United States of America
is meerly an idea and we are no longer living in the country we thought we knew. "It's over Johnny".What you all need to be concerned with
is not war crimes,impeachment or anything of the sort. You need to prepare for an all out civil war! Which ,by the way,they have already considered and are fully prepared for. Will you be willing to stand up and fight a losing battle? "Give me liberty or give death". Sound familiar?
It wasn't just a boring quote we were forced to learn in highschool,
it is a way of thinking, a way of life. We all need to gear up because it is coming. REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

If you are right, and a civil war is indeed underway, can you please provide some information on this? Who exactly is going to be fighting???? I live in GA right now and so far I have yet to see any information on any militia groups readying an attack. If push comes to shove, you bet I'll be fighting for the ideals our fore fathers died for. But it's hard to do that when I have yet to see an actual group to join in.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightworthEdit: Is it possible that thepresidentsbrain (last post is on previous page) is affiliated with the highest levels of government somewhere (in apparently "Austalia")? He or she has that kind of condescending-politician tone...

He he - Yes I am in Australia but as far as I know definitely not affiliated with the highest levels of government somewhere ...sorry if I seem condescending, certainly don't mean to be.

cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello,

Could some one care to list the "crimes" Bush should be convicted of???

I have been reading this stuff for hours. All that is said is that he should be convicted.

Convicted of What??

And if we are to convict him of these "crimes" what about the other leaders of the world?

What about the places where people are being exterminated every day ie. zimbabwae? North Korea? darfur? russia? Where is all the concern for these people?

What about those responsible in the middle east for crimes against women?

You folks talk a lot of "stuf" - and if Bush is "SO EVIL" how come the libs can't stop the funding for this war and bring the troops home?

One thing is certain - you guys can do all the "monday morning quarterbacking" you want, but, it takes a big "set" to run this country.

It's pretty easy to quote "nueremberg" & "international laws" but let me ask, where where you folks when the enemy has caught and tortured our downed pilots? our captured soldiers?

I didn't here anyone saying we should bring "them" to justice!

Everytime a suicide bomber blows something up - where are you guys? wheres the outrage?

Where was the outrage over the mass graves that were found in Iraq?

Where was the outrage when Saddam used chemical weapons against the kurds?

What are you folks going to do when Bush is out of office in a couple of months?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

The point is that the coalition are supposed to be the good guys - and yet thousands of innocent iraqi's have been rounded up, illegally detained for no reason and without proof or evidence of any kind.

These innocents have been tortured and abused and most of them released after being "proven innocent" of any crime, which is the exact opposite of how it is supposed to be.

Is it any wonder that iraqi's flock to become insurgents and bombers after that kind of treatment?

All bush is doing is growing more terrorists.

And tell me why when coalition forces bomb civilian area's it's called "collateral damage" but when others do it it's called terrorism.

It will take the world an awful long time to trust america again thanks to bush.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

I
What are you folks going to do when Bush is out of office in a couple of months?

I would be relieved if he leaves office in an orderly fashion. As far as a listing of possible crimes, keep looking, you'll see some more specific info somewhere. Also, I suggest you direct your support of Bush to infowars.com. They have a more open, robust forum on this material. You'll enjoy the responses, trust me.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

It's pretty easy to quote "nueremberg" & "international laws" but let me ask, where where you folks when the enemy has caught and tortured our downed pilots? our captured soldiers?

I didn't here anyone saying we should bring "them" to justice!

Everytime a suicide bomber blows something up - where are you guys? wheres the outrage?

Where was the outrage over the mass graves that were found in Iraq?

All part of why I'd like to see the Iraqi occupation come to an end.

What about the places where people are being exterminated every day ie. zimbabwae? North Korea? darfur? russia? Where is all the concern for these people?

With an illegal and preemptive war launched on false pretenses (including lies told to Congress during the State of the Union - an impeachable offense), the Bush Administration has created a humanitarian crisis on par with Darfur.

The oligopoly found in Russia is in many respects here too - who's making money off building a Cold War missile shield on Russia's border?

Almost 3 million people starving in North Korea is a problem: if we're going to preemptively violate their national sovereignty, maybe we should try spending $ 1.3 trillion over 5 years dropping food not bombs from airplanes.

However, since the United States keeps as many people incarcerated as Russia and China combined, it seems to me Bush's nation is running with pretty good company as far as planetary creeps are concerned.

You folks talk a lot of "stuf" - and if Bush is "SO EVIL" how come the libs can't stop the funding for this war and bring the troops home?

In the last 8 years, people have stopped voting for what they believe and have begun to vote against what they fear. To be simplistic, people have voted Republican out of fear of terrorism, and people have voted Democrat out of fear of Republicans. So Democrats in office represent their constituents by confronting Republicans, rather than the issues Republicans exploit to hold on to power.

What about those responsible in the middle east for crimes against women?

A concerted effort to identify and support, on a wide scale, innovative initiatives like the Grameen Bank or Bangladesh's tuberculosis program might, indirectly, do a lot of good in this regard; because these initiatives are largely decentralized, however, our bureaucrats have difficulty wrapping their brains around them.

And if we are to convict him of these "crimes" what about the other leaders of the world?

Maybe people elsewhere would be motivated by our example.

Could some one care to list the "crimes" Bush should be convicted of???

Here's a few:

1) The use of white phosphorous in Fallujah

2) Authorization of torture

3) Illegal war of aggression

4) Authorization of indefinite detentions

5) Creation of one of the world's largest refugee populations

6) Willful disregard of Laws and Treaties

This is interesting:

George W. Bush's speech on September 6 amounted to a public confession to criminal violations of the 1996 War Crimes Act. He implicitly admitted authorizing disappearances, extrajudicial imprisonment, torture, transporting prisoners between countries and denying the International Committee of the Red Cross access to prisoners.

These are all serious violations of the Geneva Conventions. The War Crimes Act makes grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions and all violations of Common Article 3 punishable by fines, imprisonment or, if death results to the victim, the death penalty.

source: www.onlinejournal.com...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by America Jones]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Disgusting to no end.

rawstory.com

hehe Yeah,, some lame duck huh.

I would have been happy they started impeachment proceedings just to keep this . case pre-occupied so he couldn't do anymore damage, short timer or not. What really has me wondering is Congressman Wexler D, Fla. has mailed me another mail saying he is baffled at what the hell is going on in Congress and senate. He is now asking US the Voters to start taking action. As he puts it powers are no longer in their hands and what ever it is,, no one is talking ( at least not to him) and no one is really doing their job anymore. It's like they are just biding there time.

You remember as I do how we swept the democrats into office to do something,, ANYTHING to stop that maniac. The no sooner got elected and the very next day, it was business as usual. Keith Olberman did a very interesting commentary on Bush and actually had footage of him mocking the Christians at a "faithbased" fundraising event.

Now here is why this is interesting, he had promised all this money to faithbased initiatives and to date NOT a single one that was entitled to get this money, got a dime. So hearing some of the things he was saying about the religious retards and that Atheists aren't really citizens,, I don't know if their is anything or anyone he has any loyalty to other than himself and his bonesman.

He always talks about the troops but has done a dispicable disservice to veterans who find out this Government doesn't do squat to help those that were injured etc. When you consider all we have gone through since he first took office and the pace we went through it all. How the other news agency abroad always mention "we don't know how many of the Americans even know ( fill in news here) this is going on because as we all know they are not getting their news - BBC"

It's like we went from America the Beautiful, to

America the Broken Bankrupt Bastard

- Con

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Great input as usual Conspiriology...I noticed you made reference to the "bonesmen"....Do you think there may be some truly evil intent behind this 'clans' agenda's? More often than not, much of what I'm seeing appears to have a sinister, underlying agenda to these elitists...

I totally agree about the Democrats---What a joke that turned out to be...Nothing but a bunch of hot air, rhetoric, and empty promises which turned out to be nothing but lies to get them into office. Pelosi should be fired ASAP for her cowardice.

There is no 'seperation' between these parties anymore, they all are dirty to the hilt and serving the same vested interests..

[edit on 5-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This world is ruled by tyrants. So don't be surprised when you see or read about more "crimes against humanity", more "unfair laws" passed by a congressional body that doesn't really represent our interests, and wars.

We should either fight the tyrants or let them continue destroying everything we love:
1. Our community.
2. Our homes.
3. Our hopes.

Our enemies want to be our masters. Fight them.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

" The worst part is this criminal Congress is completely complicit and actually aiding and abetting the admin in these crimes against humanity...And make no mistake, THEY ARE GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES! "

You took the words out of my mouth.

If "we the people" can't rise to the occasion on our own, by voting in all 3rd party candidates, we'll never get the vermin out of D.C..

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To the guy saying bush helped free the people over seas and freed us or whatever.

My question to you ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?

We invaded because of the idea because someone on TV told us actually a couple people told us. They had weapons of mass destruction.
What should have been pointed out THEY DIDNT FIND ANY.

So how could you beleive that we were being told the truth when they didnt find any of what we started the war to begin with.

Secondly Ive talk to over 10 people in Army, Navy so on. I ask them what did you do over there. All Of the army said we patrol some areas around oil factories. We check with people running the oil factorys a couple time a week to make sure there doing ok.

ALL OF THEM TELL ME THIS WAR WAS ALL ABOUT OIL AND EVERYBODY IN THE ARMED FORCES KNOW IT.

They Also told me the places you see on tv with real houses are far and few between. They said half those people dont even have money to eat and surely dont have guns.

They all said the only places that have real houses are by or in the vicnity of oil planets. Our goverment is building a huge hospital over there for troops and they plan to switch terms of service to 3 years stays like in japan.

They also said When you get away from the oil plants those people live in mud houses.

So to people saying that this war is good hows the prices of gasoline in your area? Like Dave Chapelle said in his bush skit "Wheres the weapons of Mass destruction".

To the other guy who said worry about south korea and japan and everywhere else besides where we live Great idea if i plan on moving to another country. But im not so why try to do something over there when we are getting are rights stripped away right here. Talk about the patriot act and what thats really about.

Also you have to remember America was made once upon a time to be The place for the last stand of true freedom. People over eveywhere else are counting on us over here. This is why america was created to stand against Tyrants like George bush he makes his own laws and passed them himself WTF IS GOING ON.

The people from abroad know if America falls there is no hope left we are the last free country.

Bottom line

The people in office are undermining are country right now as we speak. The war is the reason were going into ression. Every minute we have retards running the America that are from british royalty were loosing and the queen is loving it. Cause once were gone the british royalty will rule.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In related news, Andrew Sullivan stated in a recent interview that Bush Officials Rumsfeld, John Yoo, and Cheney's Lawyer Addington will all be indicted for war crimes in the future...One can only hope every last one of these filth-bags gets what they deserve...

In an interview Sunday on CNN, onetime gay conservative pundit Andrew Sullivan asserted that Bush officials who worked on a memo authorizing legal use of torture "should not leave the country" because they "will be, at some point, indicted for war crimes."

Sullivan cited specifically former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld; onetime White House lawyer John Yoo, who penned the so-called 2003 torture memo and Dave Addington, Vice President Cheney's then-lawyer and now chief of staff.

Source:
rawstory.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join