It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Air Force Veteran Convicted for Ripping Down Mexican Flag on College Campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Video:Air Force Veteran Convicted for Ripping Down Mexican Flag on College Campus

www.breitbart.tv

"I feel strongly about the colors of the United States of America."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, this certainly is a heated issue, and I'm sure many americans probably share Mr. Lynch's frustration of things here domestically. Not saying I agree with his actions---They got him into trouble...But the way that it has almost been ENCOURAGED by our leaders to welcome in every illegal with open arms and watch them snatch up jobs and take that money back over south of the border, infiltrate and overwhelm taxpayer-funded welfare and medicaid projects when many life-long residents get turned down for such projects, etc.,...I can see why he would be upset enough to act as he did.

Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So how many more acts by amercians do you think they will use that statement on. "Even though it was an act of patriotism it was still illegal". I can imagine them trying to promote amensty and using that quote against there amnesty agenda saying even though politicians want it its still illegal.

new topics

join