It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS Questioning Children At Polygamist Compound, Could This be Another Waco Incident?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Like WACO, I won't be surprised if this incident creates more mistrust in government and more nut jobs come out of the woodwork like Timothy McVeigh who's target was the WACO LEO's who's offices resided in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. Of course all we ever hear about is the collateral damage to the innocents.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

There are many similarities between this raid on the polygamists and the Branch Davidian compound fiasco. One of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Branch Davidians is they were raided on trumped up charges because NWO types do not want regular people to form bands collect guns and pull resources. It is too much of coincidence for me that the hoaxer is from Colorado Springs home of the CIA. Of course it is okay for the elites to stock food and arms at our expense and move to the mountains. These raids send the message that the elites want the little people to be isolatedand unprotected. Not a single child has been saved from child abuse by this raid. Not only will many of the girls end up pregnant in Texas foster homes but they will probably be drugged and beaten as well. The raid just insures that a greater propotion of the kids will be abused.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

i have to agree with you----what did those kids do wrong to be punished this way when its the fault of some of the older men leaders if the kids have been abused?

its in the news now that a 33yearold black? woman that hates this religious group made the phone call pretending she was the 16 year old girl that supposedly was "married" against her will and insinuted that these members are taught to hate the blacks.

apparently she has a history of making hoax phone calls and stirring up trouble--------but still the state of texas won't back down-----they've seperated the mothers from the kids and are doing dna tests on all of them

if my memory serves me correctly the nazis separated the kids from the parents in their camps before doing medical experiments on some while exterminating the rest or after using them as slave labour.

thats 2 churches now -----when will they start on the rest that don't conform to the states idea's of political correctness?

don't get me wrong,i'm dead against child abuse but will the state abuse the kids worse than their mothers?-----i suspect the state might not care as much as the mothers would

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
still makes my blood boil thinking about the injustice being done in texas to innocent children and their mothers.
i am not a member of any synagogue or church organization on this earth but here we see a state government/texas and the fbi of the federal government also there as well for the round up? that has picked on 2 weak insignificant churches and worked to destroy them both supposedly partially for abusing children.
yet 1 of the biggest churches in the usa and the world that has an extremely publicised story of its member's children suffering from being sexually abused is not dealt with in the same manner--------not that i want any church or its members to be singled out for such treatment by the government------how can they with a good? conscience be so selective with their idea of handing out "justice"? to child abusers ????????????????

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Guilt by association. If the people who want to steal children and send them to FEMA camps were looking for the perfect test case they have found it in those FDLS people. Almost every kind of church has been touched by sexual perversion. It won't be long before other church people experience what FDLS Texas is experiencing ,but this goes beyond just church people ;FEMA now can steal public school children based on hoaxes. The basis for stealing the children was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Seems to me that the difference is, when the PTB, decide to hang the title. "COMPOUND' upon these organizations. That is when they become earmarked for dissection or destruction. Notice that the groups themselves have never chosen to call their grounds, 'COMPOUNDS.'
It is my estimation that the PTB do this to help instill terror in society against these groups to help gain support against them.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Another Commentary:
Although I am vehemently against forced situations of most kinds, such as sex and under-age marriages, I will say this; I am not entirely against young girls being with older men. If it is consensual on both parts. Personally, I have always been more attracted to men, older than myself. I like the maturity factor.

And personally, if I had a daughter, and she was to get 'knocked-up,' I would much prefer that it be by someone of enough age and maturity that would be able to stand by her and support her and child. Rather than some pimply-faced teenager who isn't even old enough to get a job. I agree that some of our laws are a bit archaic, but I also realize that some feel that an older man could more easily seduce a young girl. I think any male with racing testosterone of any age could seduce a young girl .

[edit on 21-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I really don't have anything to say... I am simply speechless at this point. I'll throw this in Breaking News if it's not already there...
Rozita Swinton, Suspect In Placing FLDS 'Sarah' Calls, Is A Pledged Obama Delegate

More evidence is piling up that Rozita Swinton of Colorado Springs was directly involved in placing the mysterious 'Sarah' calls that incited the FLDS raid. It has also been revealed that Ms. Swinton is a Colorado state delegate for Barack Obama.

This one just keeps getting deeper, and it doesn't help Barack Obama's cause any. He already has to deal with the fallout from former Weather Underground bomber William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright and BitterGate, among others.
Whether Obama knows Rozita Swinton from Adam is irrelevant. You know how politics and the media work. Willie Horton and Mike Dukakis, anyone?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Honestly, things like this are media driven. We believe every image and sound bite that the media produces. In regards to Waco, there was nothing ever conclusively proven against David Koresh or the Branch Davidians; I suspect this case will be much the same.

Yet, we ignore the obvious and accept the lies of the media and the government.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Talk about Media-Malarkey;I thought I would heave watching a local noon day news insert from a San Angelo station. Here's what the local Texas citizens deem important to help these children that have been yanked from their nice homes, (everything they have ever known) by swarms of Law Enforcement Officials, and A TANK, no less! Here is what the locals have decided is important to do for these little girls.
They are making them QUILTS! Boy, that ought to just fix everything!

Edit: Wonder how much media attention they would get if they were to throw those sewing needles down and say, "This is wrong, what Texas has done to these families!"

[edit on 21-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

The area is full of a self rightious concieted lot. The Rangers must have felt really tough snatching nursing babies from their mothers. Some fundamentalist nut cases now have babies that do not belong them thanks to CPS.I have no doubt that some of those FDLS people have broken the law, but I have doubts that all of those people particularly the young mothers have broken the law and deserve to lose their children. Never in my entire did ever I think I would find myself praising GOD for the ACLU. The ACLU is monitoring these cases not that that matters to some clown who wants to steal another womans baby or precious children.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Sorry that I have been slow in responding to this post. I have been busy with a new thread. This particular case has caused me to launch an investigation into certain laws in America. Especially laws concerning 'our children' and the laws that CPS should abide by, and often do not. Please see this thread for more info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just to Wrap this thread up, with an Update...

Texas State court sides with Polygomists

The Third Court of Appeals in Austin ruled that the state offered "legally and factually insufficient" grounds for the "extreme" measure of removing all children from the ranch, from babies to teenagers.

You see that... these people overstepped thier bounds when the took all these children...

I am anxiously awaiting the people response, they should Sue the state into Bancrupcy, they should go after EVERY single on of these people who went after them...

Over 460 CHILDREN were affected by this...460 children were taken form their homes, without evidence or reason.

I expect a througho and good investigation against the people in CHild Protection Services, who commishioned this raid.

So all the people that were happy that these Polygamists got raid, all of those who said it was a good thing to raid these people...

Eat Crow... The state has ruled... The People in the Texas CPS better be shaking in their boots...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here's a new case!
21 children taken from ministry......
Tony Alamo ministries is KNOWN(according to what I've read today), to be anti-NWO, anti-Vatican.
He also had a LOT of stuff on his website related to 9-11.
Is this unfounded?
Look at his website;
Tony Alamo Christian ministries

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Warren Jeffs conviction overturned, to get new trial:

Supreme Court: Jeffs gets new trial
By Brooke Adams
The Salt Lake Tribune

www.sltrib.com...

The Utah Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed polygamous sect leader Warren S. Jeffs convictions and sent the case back for a new trial, saying there were “serious errors” in instructions given to the jury that deprived Jeffs of a fair trial...

[edit on 7/27/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just wish they'd make the focus where it belongs - - on child abuse and molestation.

I personally don't see why polygamy itself is a crime - - if its by choice.

It just seems the media prefers to sensationalize polygamy - - rather then the real crime here.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I dont think polygamy should be a crime either, if its by choice.

However, when children are being brainwashed from birth to believe a God will damn them to hell for doing or not doing things, and isolated from any other opinions to the contrary, you have to wonder about what the word "choice" means.

And this goes for all religions that aggressively indoctrinate children, not just the Mormons.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Annee

I dont think polygamy should be a crime either, if its by choice.

However, when children are being brainwashed from birth to believe a God will damn them to hell for doing or not doing things, and isolated from any other opinions to the contrary, you have to wonder about what the word "choice" means.

And this goes for all religions that aggressively indoctrinate children, not just the Mormons.

Ah - I was Mormon for 5 years. They have a wonderful system. I will always support them in how they are organized. (they are just too conservative Bible for me). And the leader of the Mormons at that time did not support private or home schooling - - because in his mind - - you need to be out in the world setting an example and sharing your belief.

This off-shoot group is making their own rules.

I agree isolationism is a problem - no matter what. But I don't think you can deny parents the right to raise their children in their belief.

Many say they don't want government in their lives - - but they want government in these people's lives. Can't really have it both ways.

There really does need to be some kind of outside monitoring system for children - especially when children are isolated. That would include children isolated in white supremacy groups too.

My biggest problem with this case is god being used to commit pedophilia. And this case is not the only case.

At least the Amish have Rumspringa.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I agree isolationism is a problem - no matter what. But I don't think you can deny parents the right to raise their children in their belief.

It is a tricky question. To be sure. But watching things like Jesus Camp,

Really drives home that in some cases this goes beyond sharing your beliefs with your children firmly into "brainwashing."

I dont know what the solution would be, in light of our freedoms. But I do know that these children are not being allowed to choose for themselves, and then they grow up to be parents who then do not allow their children to choose for themselves.

It just really makes you wonder about "choice" and "free will" and whether it can truly be said to apply in these cases.

As an adult, would you be comfortable being held for, say, 9 years and aggressively indoctrinated? With your captors having total control over you? Having your every waking moment saturated with their beliefs? I know I wouldnt. I am a strong willed individual, but I know that that would take its toll on my mental health.

Mind you I am not saying all religious people do this. I know they dont. Not all Mormons, or all Christians. But these compounds go beyond mainstream Mormonism, (who do not practice polygamy) and it is pretty apparent that they are crossing into this territory. Stepping across the line between "religion" and "cult."

I tend to think children have a right NOT to be indoctrinated. Taught, yes, guided, yes, but they have a right not to be subjected to out and out brainwashing. As do all of us.

If you do watch the documentary, you can see the conflict on little boy has as he tries to reconcile his intellect with the programming. That kid is going to grow up damaged by what is being done to him, and I am not sure parents have the right to do that just because they are related to the victim.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Annee

It is a tricky question. To be sure. But watching things like Jesus Camp,

I totally agree - - especially after watching Jesus Camp.

But - who decides? where do you draw the line?

The Pledge of Allegiance recited by millions of children everyday - - is political propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join