It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS Questioning Children At Polygamist Compound, Could This be Another Waco Incident?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tweaked

This situation is sad beyond words. Whatever ruse they are hiding behind. I agree with the post-ers that feel that this sect is a set-up, wholly in principle for the purpose of enjoying pedophilia, and domination and control of women.
It is an aggregious power trip of the worst kind.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is so disgusting, it seems the media is also trying to cover things up. No names have been mentioned, no kind of catholicism/christianity has been mentioned, heck for all we know its just more freemasons who are becoming preachers as some kind of "requirement" to meeting the new degree.

Another waco, definitely. Always wolves in churches who end up being child-ritual abusing freemasonic sickos.

When the hell will people realize?!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
This is so disgusting, it seems the media is also trying to cover things up. No names have been mentioned, no kind of catholicism/christianity has been mentioned, heck for all we know its just more freemasons who are becoming preachers as some kind of "requirement" to meeting the new degree.

Another waco, definitely. Always wolves in churches who end up being child-ritual abusing freemasonic sickos.

When the hell will people realize?!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by topsecretombomb]

Tom.
Neither LDS, nor FLDS are of Christianity or Catholicism. LDS denies any affilliation with this group, as they profess that they denounced polygamy quite some time ago. This seems to be the reasoning behind why this particular group, branched off from LDS (Latter Day Saints). Or Mormons, I believe.
I, personally doubt that there is any masonic connections here. I would hate to see this thread turn into mason-bashing. This sect seems purely about pedophilia, disguised as religion.

Edit: Just wanted to add that many horrible acts are done in the name of religion. Such as atrocities of war. Personally, I think it's done by groups that are anything but, religious in nature; for the devious intent of raining down a bad name on all religious groups.

One more Edit: I have done a lot of research (not to derail the thread, but in answer to this post alone) on the freemasons. I find that the overwhelming majority in the lower levels, are totally innocent of the nature of the top levels. The lower percentiles believe that they are doing good things in society. They enjoy just belonging to a priviliged and special membership organization. I would really hate to throw the baby out with the bath water here.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So youre saying some normal preachers who arent freemasons developed an evil instinct into raping children or practicing open polygamy?

In my opinion, any preacher thats guilty of touching kids truely falls into the "child raping freemason" category. Or something of the likes!

Of course the freemasons at lower levels think theyre doing good things for society, and in fact many are! However just because you dont want to "derail" this thread doesnt mean we cant view all possibilities of some involvement? Right?

Where did you find that the LDS denies any affiliation with this group? Did somebody come forward and mention so? Is it documented?

I totally hear what youre saying about many wars being started because of religion, but how many wars were started because of something like freemasonry? Lets say when America first became a country? Mainly because we wanted to use our own currency? Thats enough to start a world war right? Oh and lets not forget, that was started by a religion as well.. Freemasonry?

Wait a minute, its not a religion, right? They just worship a stone owl, perform a few qabbalistic rituals & masterbate in coffins thats all.

You know as well as I do mormonism was started by a Freemason who broke an oath.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

I never said that we could not discuss issues and ideas. It's a free country (I think). But according to ATS guidelines we have to stay within certain guidelines of the topic.
And I recall that I addressed your issues and concerns about involvement about freemasons. I inserted my personal opinion.
In answer to your question as to whether there has been an official denial of association of LDS with the FLDS; Yes, there has. If you will follow the links that have already been provided, you will see that.
The reason that I imply that the subject of freemasonry here is off-topic; is that there have been no reports substantiating this. At this time, it would be a 'lone-theory.'
If I am wrong, I am willing to be corrected. It wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last. My purpose is not to argue with you, nor to 'show you up.' It is just to keep the thread within certain bounds. Okay?

Edit: Skeptic Overlord opened a thread not so long ago pertaining to these onboard 'wars' between anti-masons and masons. He wants it to stop. I do not want to be a party to this. Does this help you to understand?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Now that the kids are safe and out of the evil rapist compound, I wonder how long until the people at the compound sue for "ights of religion" or something like that. We all know it's gonna happen. Hopefuly juries wil be smart enough to say, "Dude, having sex with kids is wrong, you are sick, we shall stone you now."

How long do you think it will take for the new foster parents of those
children, to start abuse. It is on the news every year. Foster parents that
abuse their wards. The part of Texas only placed around 250 children last year. Now they must place 400. If any thing did need to be done. They are
doing it all wrong. They are using a hatchet, when at most, only a scalpel was needed. But that is how the dinosaur brained government works. It
always does more damage then good.

apc

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
1. Where is the girl who allegedly called in the abuse report?

2. Why was a single phone call justification for a warrant to invade these people's homes, kidnap their children, and stomp all over their lifestyle?

3. They are just a sect of LDS, Mormonism. They have whacked-out beliefs just like most Christians. What business is it of ours to condemn or judge their lifestyle so long as they are not causing harm to anyone else?

4. If they are causing harm, prove it. Show me how this is any different than many fully-accepted Indian, Egyptian, and in some cases French cultures. No, crying "But they're minors!" won't cut it. If some 12 year-old girl were strapped down and forcibly penetrated by her husband, so be it. Otherwise what's sick to us is normal to them and we have no right to condemn it.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

If some 12 year-old girl were strapped down and forcibly penetrated by her husband, so be it. Otherwise what's sick to us is normal to them and we have no right to condemn it.

I would also like more information on this young lady. She might be in danger or deceased at this point.

Your other statement in #4. greatly disturbs me. Maybe it would make a difference to you, if you were that 12-year old girl being strapped down and forcibly penetrated. Whether by her 'husband,' or anyone else. This is sick and I can't believe anyone would think that raping a 12 year old is okay.

Edit: We have laws in the state of Texas, and they are in violation of these laws. Their religious beliefs do not give them an, 'out' here.
If it did, I could go rob a bank and say that my religious beliefs say that stealing is okay and that nobody has a right to infringe on my religious beliefs Or how about: I believe 'If thy neighbor offend thee, kill him?'

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
If some 12 year-old girl were strapped down and forcibly penetrated by her husband, so be it. Otherwise what's sick to us is normal to them and we have no right to condemn it.

*Wipes off chin*

I do remember you, though, APC, and the first comment I remember ever reading of yours. You said something about rounding up Christians and killing them- or something to that effect. So you can be tolerant of marital rape of a minor because it's a 'culture thing' but not of Christianity. Yup, the world has gone mad and logic is slip... slip... slipping away.

apc

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Perhaps you misunderstood... I said "so be it" to infer that that would indeed qualify as harm and would be rape.

But in actuality I don't care about your laws nor anyone else's. Laws based on a moral bias instead of actual infliction of harm or damage are meaningless, destructive, and usually little more than bigoted rhetoric designed to control behavior rather than prevent injury or loss. Perhaps I should've said 13 year-old instead of 12, defining the husband in accepted terms as an ephebophile as opposed to pedophile.

reply to post by AshleyD

I am quite confident I have never said such a thing. If you can quote where I have, do share.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Rape is rape, whether it is in a marital union or by a complete stranger.
The word, 'forced' should speak volumes.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I am quite confident I have never said such a thing. If you can quote where I have, do share.

It was when I first joined- I was maybe here for two weeks. I even made a joke about taking the word 'Capitalist' out of your tag line and simply leaving the word 'Pig' to sum up your views. Then I made the comment about I had been hoping such a sentiment (prophesied in the Bible) was still yet future but to say something so bold and without apology makes me think that time is close at hand.

You did apologize, though, after my comment so I never made a further issue out of it. Can't remember your exact wording but it was something about exterminating Christians. There is no post feature at this time so I guess we're SOL.

apc

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Yes, rape is rape. If the wife says "No", the husband can not continue. But culture is culture. In some cultures arranged marriages are a normal, accepted way of joining families for political or societal purposes. To think our culture is any better is simple intolerance. If in these people's culture it is the norm for a teenager to be married to a middle-aged man, so long as literal physical force is not applied upon her we have no ground to stand on to condemn them for such a practice. Disgust and disapproval are perfectly fine and I am in complete agreement. Interference however is not appropriate.

reply to post by AshleyD

I usually apologize if my meaning is unclear and misinterpreted in an understandable and innocent fashion by another. While I have a general dislike for Christians who feel the need, rather duty, to impose their beliefs on others, I would never advocate their genocide. That is likely where your misinterpretation originated.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

I am a bit confused. Didn't you just say, "If a 12 year old is strapped down and forcibly penetrated, that is no concern of ours, if that is their religious beliefs?"
That is a loose translation, but I think you get my drift.
The laws of Texas state that it is unlawful for a minor child to enter into marriage, even with parental consent. They violated state laws. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Atheists always shouting, 'seperation of church and state?'
As I pointed out earlier, there has to be a limit to what is permitted in, 'the name of religion.'
Otherwise, why have any laws? Why not do as we please? Try to imagine the world in that realm. Our system is not perfect by any means, and at times there is waaay too much government interference in people's lives. But I have to say that it is the best thing we have going at the moment.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

2. Why was a single phone call justification for a warrant to invade these people's homes, kidnap their children, and stomp all over their lifestyle?

3. They are just a sect of LDS, Mormonism. They have whacked-out beliefs just like most Christians. What business is it of ours to condemn or judge their lifestyle so long as they are not causing harm to anyone else?

4. If they are causing harm, prove it. Show me how this is any different than many fully-accepted Indian, Egyptian, and in some cases French cultures. No, crying "But they're minors!" won't cut it. If some 12 year-old girl were strapped down and forcibly penetrated by her husband, so be it. Otherwise what's sick to us is normal to them and we have no right to condemn it.

You sound like a sociopath. You are advocating raping 12 year olds? Yes we can cry," No they are minors." If it was your daughter or sister it might matter then, hmmm?

or maybe not?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I usually apologize if my meaning is unclear and misinterpreted in an understandable and innocent fashion by another. While I have a general dislike for Christians who feel the need, rather duty, to impose their beliefs on others, I would never advocate their genocide. That is likely where your misinterpretation originated.

I just found it- I was a little off. Sorry, it looks like I was only four days old on ATS when I replied. You were happy that two missionaries were murdered by a gunman and referred to it as 'sweet' although I now see you made the disclaimer you were not referring to all Christians. Your comment: HERE. My reply: HERE.

Now that I have found the actual comments and correct context (God bless Google), allow me to comment again, this time with correct quotes.

So you think it is 'sweet' that two missionaries were murdered in cold blood due to the fact you see missionary training centers as being 'extreme' but you have no problem with the rape of a 12 year old girl because it is only a 'culture thing' and we have no right to pry. Goodness.

Now, I am not a 'comment archivist' and I typically don't throw old comments in people's faces. I simply remembered your avatar from way back when and that comment stood out. Sorry I got a few things wrong but my point does stand. Your perspective and Anti-Christian bias looks odd to me when comparing these two comments from you.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ATS moderators always encourage us to attack the post and not the poster. Okay, here goes;
IMHO, the post being discussed, in reference to apc's comment on the forcible penetration of a twelve year old girl, should be over-looked and ignored as a religious and cultural thing.
I think that this is by far the absolute sickest post that I have ever seen on this board.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Christian missionary training camps are the equivalent of Islamic terrorist training camps. Indoctrinating poor fools into some cultist belief of an obligation to convince others around the world to believe as they do. They're the same thing just different "prophets" telling them what to do.

ATS COMMENT

*Whistles Innocent*

Originally posted by apc
what's sick to us is normal to them and we have no right to condemn it.

ATS COMMENT

So murdering missionaries gets your approval but we are to say 12 year old girls getting raped is none of our business? Yikes.

apc

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Still not seeing where I said Christians should be gathered up and killed...
Since it is clear you are going off on a tangent with no basis please U2U me if you wish to continue this discussion further at is has no application in this thread.

reply to post by sizzle

When did I say I was an atheist?

... Do you really need to pose a "loose translation?" I mean you can scroll up a few clicks and quote word for word which is clearly not what you have interpreted. In fact it seems to be the opposite of your "drift."

Laws based on a moral foundation are by default unfounded. If this sect has not extended their consent to be governed by the State of Texas, known for bigoted tenants such as forbidding homosexual intercourse, what right do you have to force governance upon them?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
APC,
You can detest Christianity all you please, but I will say this; Our little guidebook states: Obey the laws of your land.
True Christians do not set up little cultist colonies for the express purpose of thumbing their noses at society and it's laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join