It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Edition's Cat Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This makes me sick. Tonite's "Inside Edition" did a story on this group of law enforcement and military (reserves) who set up a group called "Cat Eyes" who go around and inform people of what to look for in finding terrorists. This is what to look for when looking for terrorists:

1. Intelligent
  2. Stays up late nites
  3. Between the ages on 22 and 28
  4. Very compassionate

The only thing they said to look for that didn't sound assnine, was to look out for people how are doing surveilance on buildings and structures. But the rest of that is just plain stupid! How many of us does the first 4 describe about us? How long will it take one of my neighbors to turn me in cos I am 27 yrs old, stay up to the wee hours of the morning, fairly intelligent, and I have a lot of compassion???? Sh!t, if they bust down my doors, I'm screwed! I own a lot of "different books," I have a few firearms, and I think too much.

Well, my next post could be from behind bars. Hell, I might even see some of you in there as well!

Ignorance breeding ignorance.....

[Edited on 24-12-2002 by Doomsday]

[Edited on 24-12-2002 by Doomsday]

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Brother I'll still write to you in Jail.
Only joking, yes I agree, what's that rubbish.
Come to Sydney Australia.......... U'd have to through allot of people in Jail! There must be telling tale signs that your show won't tell you. They would be at a disadvantage if they told you wouldn't they. I'd say that�s part of a profile, even though it's vague.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:13 AM
link   
(joke on)

Okay... so we have them trot out and arrest all the members of Mensa who fall into the 20-30 year old bracket. Hey, that's simple!

(joke off)

[Edited on 24-12-2002 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday
This is what to look for when looking for terrorists:

1. Intelligent
  2. Stays up late nites
  3. Between the ages on 22 and 28
  4. Very compassionate

Well, that leaves me out. I'm way too old.

top topics

join