It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art or Psychological Project?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You'd just have to have a wank.....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Now that is just stupid. How in the world can joining the mile high club be an act of terrorism?

Well there goes my plans for the trip to Disneyworld.

Not entirely. There's plenty of good spots in the Magical World of Make Believe to get your kink on. SEAWORLD TOO with whales watching up against the...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
You'd just have to have a wank.....

Already done that but not in that bog mind you

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Not entirely. There's plenty of good spots in the Magical World of Make Believe to get your kink on. SEAWORLD TOO with whales watching up against the...

You have really put alot of thought into this, haven't you?

I just don't see how playing a game of hide the salami in the bathroom is terrorist activity.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
we need to get the mile high club to lobby in congress to change the law

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Virgin Airlines offers a special private room $$$ where it's legal, but most US carriers are busting people now. They don't call it terrorism, but that's where the crack down started.

See if Virgin still let's you.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Think for a minute...what if rather than one way mirrors the whole thing was encased in fiber optics transmitting pictures of the opposite side and displaying it on the other side? The toilet would be virtually invisible, wouldn't it?

Correct me where I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Think for a minute...what if rather than one way mirrors the whole thing was encased in fiber optics transmitting pictures of the opposite side and displaying it on the other side? The toilet would be virtually invisible, wouldn't it?

I can see why you say that from the picture. That would be cool. Kind of like a magic trick or illusion. I want a car that does that.
Or clothes.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

That is actually similar to the optical stealth research projects ongoing with the USAF...

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Virgin Airlines offers a special private room $$$ where it's legal, but most US carriers are busting people now. They don't call it terrorism, but that's where the crack down started.

If this is true then they really need to change the name of their airline.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No I would use that toilet...but then again I don't like using
any publick toilet to sti on...grosss!!
where are the paper butt gromets in that bathroom?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That is COOL! And will be a major spot to shag your girl while watching people walk by. BIG TIME!

I'd do it.

I have to agree.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I would use it. There is some fancy restaurant/bar in Toronto here that made the headlines recently because it has a unisex bathroom. Apparently people go to that establishment just to use the restroom.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ya'll seem to enjoy bathrooms ..

So here's a link for you . Most work, you have to play the Drunk Piss game...

Anyway , enjoy

www.bathroomlife.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
yep id use it. depends on what the inside is like though.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
holy crap i love it

id use it often

and whoever said theyd shag their girl in it...i must say.....thatd be awesome!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That is COOL! And will be a major spot to shag your girl while watching people walk by. BIG TIME!

I'd do it

This is perhaps the ONLY purpose I'd use it for! (and I'd bring a spray can of antiseptic....) That would be pretty cool....but for the intended purpose...no way, that's just too eerie.... Just think if you were uhm....noisy... You'd see them look at you, know they can't see you, but still would be as red as a beet.....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
sure, why not, you can be a exhibitionist, without exhibiting..

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Theres a sandwhich place here called "City Bites" and they have had a bathroom that has the same kind of one way mirror as that.I have used it and it is kind of interesting watching people eat and talk while your takin care of business.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd have no problem using it for the numerous activities mentioned in here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join