It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art or Psychological Project?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is a real functioning toilet out in public & surrounded by one-way mirrors.

Is this really art or an attempt to study the results of peoples' reactions: to use or not to use.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Questor]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
lol...i don't think so....I would have a problem going when i can see people walking by or checking themselves out in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That is COOL! And will be a major spot to shag your girl while watching people walk by. BIG TIME!

I'd do it.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That is COOL! And will be a major spot to shag your girl while watching people walk by. BIG TIME!

Now theres an idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
its fantastic - it will save you having to take a book or magazine to the toilet to pass time.

Now you can watch the world go by instead!

link   
That is a cool rest room. I wouldn't mind using it!

link   

Originally posted by RANT

I'd do it.

I have to agree with you on this one. But I have to say that I think that alot of people would use it for that same purpose and just think about that before you actually shag your girl in that place where so many have been shagged before.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

before you actually shag your girl in that place where so many have been shagged before.

You mean my bed?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this would bring a whole new concept to tipping pota-potties! people will put reverse grafitti on the mirrors, or just break them while someone is using it.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'd do it.

LOL!
I probably shouldn't say this, but...
I think the concept of "shagging" behind one way mirrors with people walking by could be interesting, although doing it in a restroom is not the least bit appealing.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I humbly volunteer to shag intelgirl in the mirror bathroom in London..

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There use to be a club (Limelight) in NYC that had one way mirrors on the bathroom stalls and there was a constant problem with people having sex in there...but then again Limelight was not known for its 'proper' behavior.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

before you actually shag your girl in that place where so many have been shagged before.

You mean my bed?

LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I used to date a sturdy adventurer that would plan trips to just such randy spots with me for just such an occasion.

Fond memories of the Stratosphere in Vegas and numerous glass elevators around major US cities.

Been meaning to both call her lately AND take a vacation!
London eh?

Don't they have a net term for public shagging going now? I saw it on O'Reilly? Some sort of big problem in the UK. Well, "problem" isn't the term I'd use.

You can't do it on airplanes anymore.
They're serious about that. We were stopped on the way in though, so no arrest.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Man...I am just waiting for someone to start a "Where is the strangest place that you have had sex?" thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Man...I am just waiting for someone to start a "Where is the strangest place that you have had sex?" thread.

Dollars to donuts someone says "IN DA BUTT"

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
RANT,

Are you serious? They will arrest you for having sex on an Airplane?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
RANT,

Are you serious? They will arrest you for having sex on an Airplane?

They said it's arrestable and a MAJOR fine now. Don't even think about it. People always knew when you were doing it, but now instead of looking at you mean they BUST YOU. Terrorism and all that.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Now that is just stupid. How in the world can joining the mile high club be an act of terrorism?

Well there goes my plans for the trip to Disneyworld.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It doesnt look like its real but then again who knows,with the thechnology these anything can be created.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join