It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REX-84 post secret.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadOnLife

1. Rex-84 is not a facility

2. What would you presume we do with criminals without prisons?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
They won't have to send every single US citizen into these detention centers, only the ones that act against the rules. When you see military trucks rolling up to your neighborhood and drag your neighbors away, you're going to shut your damn mouth in fear of receiving the same treatment. This is how they will instill fear in everyone to follow their orders.

Wanna bet I'll shut my mouth?

My take is... you are driving to work and stop at a railroad crossing. The commuter train goes by. Then another commuter train goes by only this one has tinted or blackened windows- this is because this is the train they are using in transporting people to the camps.

Most people will whistle and taps their fingers to the music and not even know what just flew by their face.

No one can cover "SNIP" like a fascist American con artist. The American Holocaust will be "pretty" and the idiots will not even know it happened until after its over- even then it will be debated on a new conspiracy site.

THEY are cowards. They always have been and always will be. Any soldier stupid enough to march through my neighborhood alone or with his troop will be dodging bullets and far worse.

I will know way before that scenario goes down. I am a crack shot- especially with a Barrett...I can absolutely guarantee I will take three of those fxxxxrs out before getting killed myself!!!!

Believe me when I tell you that I am far from being ALONE in this. They know it which is why your scenario will never happen. Sorry but it wont.

Look for all the "pretty" because that's where its hiding.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitecastle
reply to post by ChadOnLife

1. Rex-84 is not a facility

True. It's a program.

2. What would you presume we do with criminals without prisons?

Um... We already have the world's highest per capita incarceration rate (with many incarcerated whose crime was to grow or sell or use a plant). We have over 2 million of our citizens behind bars. That's over 25% of the world's incarcerated. We have around 4-5% of the world's population.

So... How about this. Legalize marijuana and voila. Suddenly PLENTY of prison space. For criminals.

But then again... How do we define criminals?

Are you suggesting we need buses that can shackle 150 humans at a time? That's out there waiting for us. And it's estimated that these complexes can house 100,000 to 500,000 people (depending on who you ask). Are you really expecting this many pot growers, sellers, and users?

Are these "plant people" really going to crop up and be a threat such that we need to incarcerate 30% of the world's incarcerated? 50%?

Why would we need these facilities?

I can't think of anything but political prisoners. And political prisoners are not taken in a free country. Not unless they have actually committed a crime such as murder, robbery, espionage, rape. And then they are not incarcerated for their beliefs and words. They are incarcerated for the actual crime.

So I must presume they are planning to take a very great number of political prisoners. And that's not the America I believe in. That is fascist.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by josephine

It will be done by the States National Guard units. Each state has a National Guard unit that can be mobilized. in the event of Martial Law, the Feds can take controll of these National Guard units and use them to run sweeps through their own state.

IMO

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here ya go there friends and neighbors.
ENJOY THE READ

This is the very article that got me interested.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
It will be done by the States National Guard units. Each state has a National Guard unit that can be mobilized. in the event of Martial Law, the Feds can take controll of these National Guard units and use them to run sweeps through their own state.

IMO

I think your HO is a good one. I see three paths that might be taken - and, in fact, they could be combined...

There is the possibility of an "outbreak," of course. And manipulating the harmonics in earth and sky (HAARP, etc.) to produce natural disasters, of course. And, if the "planes as holograms" theory has any basis, the holographic "invasion" of UFOs. A huge "flyover" of major cities, with ensuing confusion, panic and then clampdown. National Guard to the "rescue."

[shrug] Whatever it is, it's coming fast.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Here ya go there friends and neighbors.
ENJOY THE READ

This is the very article that got me interested.

Wow, sw. I have to revise my estimates! If what this says is true... I might expect they can imprison maybe up to TEN MILLION of us! Maybe. 600 X what...? Even at 20,000 (as opposed to the 2 million mentioned for one camp), that's 12,000,000!

Geez! Make that TWENTY MILLION, perhaps.

WTF!?! And as the article points out, we are building more and more prisons to house the "criminals," because we don't have enough room to add more people into the system!

For perspective, we now house over TWO million in our jails and prisons. I just can't imagine that they're expecting TEN TIMES as many "criminals" to suddenly pop into existence. The ONLY explanation is martial law and rounding up political prisoners.

Well... I'm a goner, for sure. Ministry of Love, I will see you soon.

[sigh]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
REX-84 is no secret. type it into google. It was Halliburton & Bechtel's plan in the Reagan-Bush-Bechtel-Fed Administration, and was fullfilled during the current Bush-Cheney-Halliburton-Fed administration.

See twenty most censored stories, Halliburton interment camps, story #14
www.projectcensored.org...

See No. 1 unknown conspiriacy at www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
REX-84 is no secret. type it into google. It was Halliburton & Bechtel's plan in the Reagan-Bush-Bechtel-Fed Administration, and was fullfilled during the current Bush-Cheney-Halliburton-Fed administration.

See twenty most censored stories, Halliburton interment camps, story #14
www.projectcensored.org...

See No. 1 unknown conspiriacy at www.abovetopsecret.com...'

While it is "no secret..." it surely is disturbing. The "place to put the Mexican hoards" crud doesn't fly with facilities to house twenty million. There is no way twenty million citizens of Mexico will come swooping down on us.

It may be "no secret..." But it surely isn't discussed in depth in the MSM. If at all. I haven't hear it mentioned, at least.

Yeah, scarier and scarier They become.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the link counterterrorist.

Here it is folks.

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007, which was quietly signed by Bush on October 17, 2006, the very same day that he signed the Military Commissions Act, allows the president to station military troops anywhere in the United States and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to “suppress public disorder.”

Link

The second link, "Bush moves towards Martial Law" is where the quote has come from.

JackCash

[edit on 8-4-2008 by JackCash]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the link counterterrorist.

Here it is folks.

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007, which was quietly signed by Bush on October 17, 2006, the very same day that he signed the Military Commissions Act, allows the president to station military troops anywhere in the United States and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to “suppress public disorder.”

Link

The second link, "Bush moves towards Martial Law" is where the quote has come from.

JackCash

Have you ever noticed how many news items say somewhere in them how Bush "quietly" signed into being something useful to a fascist regime...?

Over and over, he "quietly" signs things that shift power to him, that could be used to destroy dissenters - even America (as She was meant to be) loving people who disagree with what Bush is doing.

How can this be? How can one man just "sign" things and *poof* he now has the power? Oh, it's on, alright.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rex-84 is a program that Oliver North had a big part of. You may remember his trial about 15 years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Did we say death camps?

We meant happy camps!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I have noticed that. I've been hearing things like that for years now that I can remember. It may just be a hazzard of being an ATS member. We are always hearing things like this.

JackCash

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

I have noticed that. I've been hearing things like that for years now that I can remember. It may just be a hazzard of being an ATS member. We are always hearing things like this.

JackCash

I doubt it. It was not from ATS I first noticed it. Ever since 9/11 I have seen these reports in articles and news items - here and there... It's as if no one wants to tell this man that he can't just "decide" that he has whatever power he wants.

It's as if they would legitimize him and his power grab.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Rex-84 is not just a program - it consists of 600-800 facilities across the US that are ready to go in the event they decide to declare martial law - the COG plans call for the president and top level execs to be shuttled down to Mount Weather in Virginia which has something of a shell government that has been up and running for decades. When the National Security Committee tried to get FOIA on the plan, they were DENIED! Even Congress can't get them to tell them what is entailed - but according to the numerous sites i've discovered online and various articles, it would appear to be a very real threat. Bush-both of them has been funnelling money to get these places set up and ready - some are staffed with guards, others aren't. So far they say there is a very large one in Alaska, on in Beachgrove, IN, another in Denver CO, and another in Madison, WI - I'm working on finding out where the others are.

Anyone know how to go about impeaching a president? Thats what needs to happen and happen now - the VP too - there aint no way we can have Cheney step up -i think he just might be as bad if not worse than bush.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
REX 84 - what I know (which aint much)

as you all know, America has a huge expenditure of black ops.
we trade with enemies such as in IRAN CONTRA... (BTW - IRAN is one of the few countries not controlled by THEM - Reptillians)
since they are on our enemies list we do not have normal trade with them. what we do is have Black Market trade with them. like we do with afganistan for the Poppy crop. we dont want it here in the USA so we sell it to England or Amsterdam or somewhere...
we buy and sell guns - drugs anything that keeps the black markets moving.
Now back to REX - 84, this program was designed to keep the Criminals in power after they declared Martial Law.. let me say - The Government works like 30 years into the future. these programs take time to create the problems in which allows them to implement their Solutions.
So we know - they have plans to create an event that will suspend the Constitution. I believe Jack Brooks, tossed a monkey wrench into their gears... which forced them to delay 10 years or so. to work around what was now Public knowledge... well, Patriot Act is also part of Rex - 84...
so is this American Domination of Planet earth - only one problem - we are doing it for someone else - not for the American People... so answer me if you can... who are we doing this stuff for...?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

They are all manned by foreigners, not our own people

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Sort iof. The cars are standard railroad industry DF-2 cars equipped with interior rails and braces used to restrain and hold shipments in place during transit. They're commonly known as *waffle cars* due to the waffle-like depressions on their outsides, to which the interior rails are fastened. Quite a few railroads operate them, including CSX.

Capacity of 150 persons for a single 50-foot long boxcar would be a bit crowded, but possible. Given approximately 2 feet of wall space per passenger, and using both sides of the railcar, I'd suggest that 50-100 per car would come closer, though the cars also come in 60-foot lengths.

examples of DF-2 *waffleside* boxcars:

www.arizonarails.com...

rides.webshots.com...

crcyc.railfan.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join