It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the military was there during o'hare ufo incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
courtesy of ufo digest

Letter to the Editor

To: Robert Morningstar (Editor, UFO Digest)
Observations on the Chicago O'Hare UFO Incident

Further Observations on the Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO Report of November 7th, 2007
By Dave Morton
(Copyright 2008, Dave Morton- All Rights Reserved)

Posted: 17:05 April 2, 2008
"I sat on a plane at the Port Columbus, Ohio, airport for at least an hour on the afternoon of Nov. 7. This flight was scheduled to arrive at O'Hare at 4:30 p.m. (the same time as the>UFO sighting).

The flight was further delayed for about another hour and circled the airport waiting to land. The pilot was not able to provide us with a reason for the delays. My daughter said when she arrived at the airport to pick me up around 4:30 that there were very many military personnel at the airport."
There used to be a military section of O'hare that had a curfew with "lights out" enforced. I remember approaching it by car or by El & something would pop in my ear on occassion.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by reject]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Reject, i add some sources for this article:

Newest Tribune Story On O'Hare UFO Incursion
www.rense.com...

UFO Report on O'Hare Stirs Believers and Skeptics
www.ufocasebook.com...

Further Observations on the Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO
Report of November 7th, 2007 By Dave Morton
www.ufodigest.com...

O'Hare UFO -
www.paranormal-phenomenon.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was talking about the extra military at Ohare that day but no one seemed to be interested. I believe then as I believe now that since proof of a sighting is next to impossible to come by the other side effects to such events are much easier to prove and give validation to the sighting. These side effects include military personal and their vehicles or equipment.

AS

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Lots of airports have National Guard buildings and people stationed nearby. (Bradley International in Connecticut for example).

If you could show that more than the usual amount of people were there that day, then let the folks here know. They were pulling together all the Chicago/Ohare info.

I THINK .. and this is just my opinion ... I THINK Chicago is just as big, or bigger, of an event then Roswell. It's a smoking gun the size of a howitzer.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FWIW, I agree with you on the O'Hare case. There are way too many reasonable people who saw it, and too many "odd" actions by the government and the airlines after it.

The Chicagoland area has been a hotbed for several years, considering all the future tech that gets developed in that region it makes for fascinating speculation.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

The Chicagoland area has been a hotbed for several years, considering all the future tech that gets developed in that region it makes for fascinating speculation.

Springer...

What do you mean with that? Do you mean that O'Hare Ufo was probably a secret military craft, or the military are already in some kind of contact?
Thx.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Probably means more that UFO sightings seem to be increased near installations that do a lot of classified research. Whether this is due to either:
a) sightings of experiments
b) interest in our tech by the aliens
c) combination of the two...

Nobody really knows, but it's a correlation all the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

Believe it or not, when I saw this thread your posts from the OHare thread was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Didn't you work near there and thought there was more presence than usual?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Personally, I'd like to know if there is any hotel with a roof camera pointed in the direction of O'Hare or any rooftop camera on the tower/airport itself. what gets me is, even the MSM had attention caught by one, wouldn't there be some sort of film on this?????

Just something to think about....

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
I'd like to know if there is any hotel with a roof camera pointed in the direction of O'Hare or any rooftop camera on the tower/airport itself.

I'm sure that the cameras on the airport itself have all been 'taken care of' ... if you know what I mean. However, you have a VERY good thought on those hotel cameras etc etc. Everyone has a camera these days ... everyone from McDonalds to the local EXXON station. Its been a long time, and I'm sure that they don't hold their films this long .. but you never know.

Some footwork by folks in the Chicago-Land area could reveal something ...

[edit on 4/4/2008 by FlyersFan]

top topics

join