It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Shadow People?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
interesting thread, white shadow people!! i've been seeing the dark ones for years but i've never noticed any white ones.

shadow people seem to be a fairly new phonomina, i wonder if this is a development.

OP, have you tried waiting a while before turning around, watching it in your peripheral vision?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverSurfer

This is not a racial issue by any means... Just every person I've known in my life time that have encountered black or dark smokey figures had bad things happen to them and were very afraid of them...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Crazy you ask me this yes, and as long as I don't turn my eyes or turn to see what's there I can see them... They don't move, or I should say, it doesn't move, I don't see legs, but see a form which appears to be like an upper body, but like an outline, it's hard to describe, it's not a ghost and like I was saying I don't get the feeling it is there to harm me in any way... But ya I've tried to turn really fast and surprise it and that doesn't work... and since it's in the furthest corner of my peripheral vision it's hard for me to distinguish much other than what I mentioned above..

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Could be Retinal detachment do you also have flashes of light and eye floaters!

Go to a doctor it needs to be checked.

But if you really think its something in the corner use a mirror so you don't have to turn your head. if there's nothing let your eyes be checked!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

Excellent point! Many people are not aware that often these peripheral images are in fact floaters inside their own eye.

I have a few floaters that can be a nuisance. Some floaters move around while others stay in one specific place. This can also be a sign of regenerative eye disease.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUncleSam

Sorry to scare you with this but I believe you're probably right about those things. I've been seeing some black silhouettes out of the corner of my eye all the time. And then there is the white one..... It has been standing in the middle of my garden staring at me through the window. I did some deep research and it turns out a white one is an omen that means war is coming. Then I dug around looking if there was anything I could do to get rid of them and accidentally stumbled across a date closely linked with shadow people. 24 September. So just keep your eyes peeled on that date

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join