It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-- What products show we, and should we NOT use?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Here's a topic ive been thining about recently, and thikn it might b beneficial to all of us...
ON and in our markets, what priducts shoud we use and stay away from? Example, GE, a known NWO supporter, makes everything from water filters, to stoves, washers and dryers, to light bulbs, and parts for airplanes. It seems to me, when a product goes corporate, the become part of the NWO. I try to stay away from those, as those are the products that make thigns we use, out of harmfull chemicals, or things that can slowly contaminate us.
Ive been using GE water filters, for a while now, bathroom sink attachment. As an example, how do i know, it removes chlorine, sediment and all the other nasty stuff it states?> OR, because its part of this NWO, was it designed to really work, and do its job correct?
This is one example, of all the corporate, NWO companies on the market. What's everyone eles's feedback? How about other cmompanes to stay away from? MY goal/ideal is to stop paying for these items, and lok for better more natural alternatives.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Hi ya ziggy1706.

Since ours and many other countries economy is in the throes of a stroke I would make it easy on yourself and buy and use products that work and do the job you need. IMO most products do fairly well at doing their stated application. I use GE filters also and will continue to until they have been proven ineffective or harmful. I suggest you get information on "going natural" as there are many things you can do immediately.

Yes, becoming more natural is a good goal. That is something I've been working at for several years. I stopped wearing makeup and frosting my hair several years ago due to the chemicals contained in products.

Good luck on your journey to the natural way of living.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thanks
Well, i dont mean, GE water fitlers in general, im moreso reffering to ANYTHING, Tide, GE, think of corporate mainstream...
Do they really work as advertised? ir no better than some other no nmae model? Its kinda like, you get what you pay for....but at the same time, the better the product, the more we suport the NWO and evil corporations.

new topics

join